Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 19, 2024 - @73.32 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 62/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links
| | |-+  Red Robot Resurrection

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Red Robot Resurrection  (Read 595 times)
« on: January 24, 2023 @935.37 »

Hello, since December 2022 I've been secretly creating a small fansite dedicated to a "forgotten" web character called Red Robot, who was during 2001 and 2004 on several websites, blogs, webcomics, etc.

https://geckof.dimension.sh/redrobot/ (or http://redrobot.igloocafe.space/)

The website has a FAQ page and an archive of old stuff, as well as a webring, an photo gallery (it's still empty, I have nothing to add there right now) and a generic guestbook. There's also a Gopher version of the website but it's currently WIP. The design is inspired on my personal homepage and on the CSS of my other project, Igloo Cafe. In case anyone is interested and wants to join the webring, please read the rules written on the webring page and let me know on this post.

Thanks! :ozwomp:
TheFrugalGamer
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2023 @863.33 »

This is one piece of internet history that I had never heard of until now. I think you did a great job of presenting it here!

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2023 @957.04 »

Yes I was reading this! And I was thinking of ways to put the robot on the forum.. but then I went to bed and forgot :ziped: but this is a great bit of internet history! Thank you for making this page!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2023 @166.28 »

Oh, thank you guys for your comments! I would like to finish some more pages but due to lack of motivation and ideas I can't.

Yes I was reading this! And I was thinking of ways to put the robot on the forum.. but then I went to bed and forgot :ziped: but this is a great bit of internet history! Thank you for making this page!

I would really like you to put one here, at least secretly :tongue:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

M&Ms redesign

Started by easy_breezyBoard ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games

Replies: 2
Views: 1135
Last post January 23, 2022 @116.45
by easy_breezy
I redid my site layout

Started by JackFrostBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 3
Views: 623
Last post December 04, 2022 @155.73
by JackFrost
Tips/Help/Advice for redoing my blog

Started by morrysillusionBoard ☔︎ ∙ I need Help!

Replies: 2
Views: 375
Last post May 18, 2023 @56.79
by morrysillusion

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi