Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 27, 2024 - @8.40 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 48/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema
| | |-+  TV Bumpers

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: TV Bumpers  (Read 454 times)
SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« on: January 31, 2023 @975.10 »

The recent thread about TV comercials has had me thinking about old TV bumpers, those weird clips that would play between shows and commercials or between programming changes.

One of my personal favorites has always been the early 2000s toonami bumpers. It was some of the earliest examples of Drum and Bass (the genre) being in mainstream media and heavily influenced my love for AMVs

My other favorites are the Adult Swim bumpers, speficically the ones that would play when switching to Adult Swim.

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2023 @62.58 »

I miss Toonami so much. Streaming really destroyed cable TV. Instead of cool, unique content blocks like that they just play the same shows on repeat all day.

My favourite bumper is the classic HBO "Feature Presentation" video. The music is so epic.

And, not really on topic, but it always reminds me of the intro to the Monsters TV series.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi