Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 02 Oct 2026 - @757.73
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☮︎ ∙ Jams, Communities & Webrings
| | |-+  Any conlang enthusiasts?


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Any conlang enthusiasts?  (Read 753 times)
504slashdiv
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


504 (he/him) - ANG INEEEEETTTTTTT
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: error504
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!
« on: Spring, 29 May 2026 @583 » Embed

Hello! I just wanna ask if there's anyone in Melonland who likes constructed languages and learning them? I'm thinking of trying to start a guild or a webring but I'm not sure if there are any who would be interested in joining. Thank you!

Logged

</div>
Dan Q
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


I have no idea what I am doing
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Dan Q Cruisin'I DIDN'T meet Dan Q on Melonland!Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 29 May 2026 @631 » Toggle Font Embed

I'm a fan-from-a-distance; not enough to join a webring, I reckon! My interest is primarily from a linguistics perspective.

I speak a little Esperanto/Ido and I've a basic understanding of Toki Pona. I hope to learn Lojban someday.

Logged

https://danq.me/_q26t/badges/dan-q-88x31-lighter.gif https://danq.me/_q26t/badges/dan-q-88x31-peekaboo-scroller.gif https://beige-buttons.danq.dev/beige-buttons-88x31.gif https://embed-html.danq.dev/embed-html-88x31.gif

Artifact Swap: PolyamorousI met Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2025!
pepper
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


🐾 local furry punk ⛥ she/her
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: mildlypepper
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!SpiffoI met Dan Q on Melonland!pepperartemissodie
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 29 May 2026 @769 » Toggle Font Embed

I enjoy conlangs but I've always struggled to learn languages. I know a little bit of Toki Pona but not enough to communicate effectively in it  :trash: There is a toki pona guild here although i'm not in it yet, once i get back into a conlang hyperfixation i'm sure i'll join and be active there: the guild in question

Also I did make my own little conlang thing for my worldbuilding project! It's a horrifying combination of toki pona vocabulary and 12-TET music theory and triadic chords as the phonemes  :evil:  it uses musical meter to indicate tense and chord quality to indicate implied meaning, along with body language and percussion. it's truly something  :chef:

I would absolutely join a conlang webring if you set one up!

Logged

  :dog:  I'm verbose. Sorry! (not sorry)

https://mildlypepper.net/media/buttons/pepper-button.png     https://mildlypepper.net/media/gif_collection/noai_tiny.png

Artifact Swap: Monster CreatureSquirtle!!!!
sweetwana
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


Virtual Moss
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Princess KuromiSurfs Up!Joined 2026!
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 29 May 2026 @822 » Toggle Font Embed

I’ve recently learned about Toki Pona and am in the early process of familiarising myself with it! It’s my first time trying to learn a conlang, but I find it really appealing!

I’m learning Welsh currently, and it’s frustrating how much of the logic boils down to “just because”. I like how with a conlang, it’s all intentional and considered, rather than built randomly over a loooong period of time.

Logged

https://sproutknip.neocities.org/images/sootsprites.gifhttps://sproutknip.neocities.org/images/sproutknipbutton.gifhttps://sproutknip.neocities.org/images/sootsprites.gif

Artifact Swap: Moonlight MopedLike MailMetabee3 coinsSanrio
candycanearter07
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


i like slimes
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: candycanearter
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!it's tbhchansey!Goomy, I Choose You!uh oh! a pigeon got in!Artsy Candy Cane
« Reply #4 on: Spring, 30 May 2026 @526 » Toggle Font Embed

I've been a toki pona enthusiast for a few years and its been pretty cool :D A friend got me into it and I really like how it works with the whole concept of a small set of words and using adjectives and context over specific words for each object. It makes it really easy to learn and makes using it almost a little puzzle of breaking down an object into enough describing words to express it.

Logged

new to oldnet be nice
https://status.cafe/users/candycanearter/badge.png https://abslimeware.neocities.org/assets/images/blinkers/penguins.gif

https://abslimeware.neocities.org/assets/images/blinkers/slimebounce.gif https://card.exophase.com/2/0/268504.png?1727352149

https://i.imgur.com/S1cx8ZZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/7ntZZGM.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/xKIpW2A.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/YMPbu9R.png

Artifact Swap: buzzystickerSootBlob Creature
Cele
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #5 on: Summer, 05 Jun 2026 @488 » Toggle Font Embed

I have my own conlang and I even had a website for it, but it's kind of been on the back burner the last years as I've been focusing on other hobbies :)

Logged

https://64.media.tumblr.com/f339750d47b841f86b411f210c89bc48/a3f9ac693d24060d-e8/s400x600/2fce684b29380077b902465628201ec7b63f98ff.png
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/userbar/7fa851235decd83fb1f04728a2473956.png
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/userbar/f082aecc2519321c0a13c39f701907bf.png
https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/gothorita.gif
arcus
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #6 on: Summer, 13 Jun 2026 @531 » Toggle Font Embed

I wouldn't join a webring, but I would join a guild or a listing. My website doesn't have anything regarding conlangs. (My Gemini capsule however, is in Esperanto.)

I'm proficient in Esperanto and Toki Pona. I have a passing interest in Solresol and I used to learn Viossa (but I stopped due to quitting Discord, which is where the heart of the community is.)

Also I did make my own little conlang thing for my worldbuilding project! It's a horrifying combination of toki pona vocabulary and 12-TET music theory and triadic chords as the phonemes  :evil:  it uses musical meter to indicate tense and chord quality to indicate implied meaning, along with body language and percussion. it's truly something  :chef:

This is sick, I'm looking forward to what you do with it.

Logged

Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe