Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 03 Oct 2026 - @658.40
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: There's a great big indie web tomorrow! :smile: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Writing
| |-+  ➶ ∙ Art Projects
| | |-+  Ren's art cave ˚. ✦.˳·˖✶ ⋆.✧̣̇˚.


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Ren's art cave ˚. ✦.˳·˖✶ ⋆.✧̣̇˚.  (Read 2550 times)
zawieja
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


Call me Ren!
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Epic Cat AwardFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Autumn, 10 Sep 2023 @788 » Embed

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.          ⠀⠀⠀✦ ⠀ ⠀              ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀* ⠀⠀⠀.          . ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✦⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.             .   ゚ .             .                ✦      ,       .
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
      *           .
.             .   ✦⠀       ,         *      
     ⠀    ⠀  ,
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.        ⠀   ⠀. 
   ˚   ⠀ ⠀    ,      .

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Ren's Art Cave ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*


I'm a sort of person who draws in tons of different medium and styles, so I won't be throwing everything here, but I thought it would be nice to show off some of the stuff I make. So here it is, my art thread for the most recent art I shall be making.

Today I made graffiti!
I don't do it very often, but it's an interesting medium to learn, and I think I'm doing pretty well. I draw beasts and wolves that I like to think defend places from the ugly sort of vandalism.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/755410543023620190/1150479064809881751/wilku.png

My last concept art is of my OC, Tiemir. He is very cool.
https://64.media.tumblr.com/ee5256d652b33063e836c5967d6eb931/6047b0ffa05a7da4-95/s1280x1920/27fd6c56183cbeb25324ce9b2a62a28a186f74e5.pnj

In illustration category we have Slavic mythology bird, called various names like Rarog/Zhar-ptitsa. Finnish and Slavic mythology are topics I really like, so I'm hoping to draw them more often.
https://64.media.tumblr.com/fcb4178663c888b19bd5741de46e30be/9d3ce79a7cac6bf1-b9/s1280x1920/d23550fe94a4be543f46fcb72ad64738a39524bd.pnj

I also made a little pixel art in an art trade with @larvapuppy
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/466700928800784385/1150117272648699935/at2.gif

Thank you for your attention, and until next time  :unite:


Logged

─── °∘❉∘° ───

https://2044.neocities.org/images/kurku.gif
─── °∘❉∘° ───
larvapuppy
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


World's Worst Baby Seal
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: larvapuppy
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
CubesealSpheal, I Choose You!Wave MailsealFirst 1000 Members!Bisexual
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 10 Sep 2023 @871 » Toggle Font Embed

These are great! I love the spraypainted beast, it looks so cool. It's really interesting that you base your art on Slavic and Finnish mythology. I know nothing about those mythologies, I'd love to hear more information about your art and the stories you base it on. And of course I love my little pixel of Wren on the moon  :4u:

Logged

Newest Clothing

Artifact Swap: HE WATCHES YOUcup 4 uStripe²happy shirousa
wygolvillage
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


meow!!!
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

Artifacts:
Thanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 10 Sep 2023 @885 » Toggle Font Embed

I'm obsessed with that graffiti beast.

Logged

https://wygolvillage.neocities.org/images/siggy2.png
Catra
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: Autumn, 12 Sep 2023 @584 » Embed

bruh the graffiti is SO GOOD  :dl:  :dl:  :dl:  :dl:  :dl:  :dl:  :dl:  :dl:  :dl:  :dl:  :dl:  :dl:  :dl:  :dl:  :dl:  :dl:

Logged

:drat::tongue:
zawieja
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


Call me Ren!
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Epic Cat AwardFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: Autumn, 09 Nov 2023 @927 » Embed

Dusting this topic off a little - I'm very happy people liked the graffiti stuff, I'm hoping to do more of it even if it can be a bit rough  :cheerR:

I haven't made a lot of stuff as of late, but I did try to get back to watercolors a bit.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/755410543023620190/1172281989630537818/image.png?ex=655fbfae&is=654d4aae&hm=dd79f32866e8a1d615d360968927770ec80e074bd0b65b842d910497c6c7df21&

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/755410543023620190/1172282060942090401/image.png?ex=655fbfbf&is=654d4abf&hm=66b4fe4314f9d082039bdab10dca85f89c918cf6867f287c2aea4c3610324ed5&


I also treated myself to finally getting Nintendo Switch and made a little pixel art of myself and my Sneasel in an old Gameboy Color sprite style. it was a lot of fun!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/466700928800784385/1165726192402444368/sprite2.gif?ex=655a5b1e&is=6547e61e&hm=ccd2968a817c3feb9fb3f39fae6b8828a83057724c776fd31775f857a4e262c0&

Thank you for your attention, until next time I suppose  :transport:

Logged

─── °∘❉∘° ───

https://2044.neocities.org/images/kurku.gif
─── °∘❉∘° ───
larvapuppy
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


World's Worst Baby Seal
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: larvapuppy
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
CubesealSpheal, I Choose You!Wave MailsealFirst 1000 Members!Bisexual
« Reply #5 on: Autumn, 10 Nov 2023 @823 » Toggle Font Embed

Gorgeous work! I love the colour scheme on the cat painting!  :transport:

Logged

Newest Clothing

Artifact Swap: HE WATCHES YOUcup 4 uStripe²happy shirousa
zawieja
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


Call me Ren!
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Epic Cat AwardFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #6 on: Autumn, 10 Nov 2023 @941 » Embed

Gorgeous work! I love the colour scheme on the cat painting!  :transport:

Thank you! Those are some of my favorite colors to use in watercolor, they just blend very nicely together. Sometimes red hues will also go into the mix but this piece just felt nice and simple with just these three  :ha:

Logged

─── °∘❉∘° ───

https://2044.neocities.org/images/kurku.gif
─── °∘❉∘° ───
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe