This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @864.62
Forum Activity: Two Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: There's a great big indie web tomorrow! :smile: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello I'm new here


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello I'm new here  (Read 1736 times)
SilentHope33
Jr. Member
**
View Profile


The current Hokage
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: optimistic

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Winter, 18 Feb 2024 @243 » Embed

Hey Hey!! I am new to the forum but not new to forums, I know my way around them and have for a long time!! However, I'm a bit rusty with them so give me some time to figure out things around this place.

So, what about me? I'm 33 years old autistic adult, that currently works part time and I have amazing friends that I have met on discord. I am an anime fan or animation fan, a music lover and a fan of comics and I dabble in other things.

Favorite animated series are:

*Bleach

*Naruto

*Fullmetal alchemist

*Jujutsu Kaisen

*Chainsaw man

*X-Men the animated series

*Teen Titans

*Young Justice



Favorite Bands are:

*Pearl Jam

*Nirvana

*DimLim

*Kizu

*Dir en grey

*The Gazette

*Soundgarden

*Chevelle


I love to write, but I'm not that good at it however I'd love to post my half baked book on the forum and maybe gets some help if people are up to it.

Currently I don't have a website or blog cause I don't know anything about HTML or CSS, but I'm willing to learn if someone helps me.

So I hope that helps with the info I can give to people about me, if you have any questions or can help me with making this intro better please do so.


PS: Red means stuff that is important to me so if it has red text it means I am REALLY into it.




« Last Edit: Winter, 27 Feb 2024 @068 by SilentHope33 » Logged

https://i.imgur.com/n9KLC.jpg

"If Miracles Only Happen Once What Are They Called The Second Time?" - Ichigo Kurosaki
cyberfun1 (dizz)
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


I dont🧠dat evrythngs a lie, as long as u ♡me 4evr
⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Wishing you Happy Times when you're online!20% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 20 Feb 2024 @145 » Toggle Font Embed

welcome to the forum! hope u enjoy it :3
the forum is part of the web revival which is like a thing about making the internet better again

Logged

https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FRIENDSHIPISMAGIC.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/TAPEHERO.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/EMOTICONUSER.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/XBOX360.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FIREFOXUSER.jpg
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/NYANCAT.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/BISEXUAL.png

Artifact Swap: I met Dan Q on Melonland!
SilentHope33
Jr. Member
**
View Profile


The current Hokage
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: optimistic

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 20 Feb 2024 @294 » Embed

welcome to the forum! hope u enjoy it :3
the forum is part of the web revival which is like a thing about making the internet better again

Thanks, for the welcome I started learning about the web revival from LoveWeb

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/n9KLC.jpg

"If Miracles Only Happen Once What Are They Called The Second Time?" - Ichigo Kurosaki
alexela64
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile


AGHHH!!!! REAGGHH!! *screams in agony
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
The Original                          StarwalkerA Jellyfish in Behalf of haumeaGethJellyJoined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: Winter, 22 Feb 2024 @905 » Toggle Font Embed

*Dir en grey

*The Gazette
one of us. one of us. :ha: :ha:

no but srsly if you ever want to talk to me about either of these bands i am so incredibly normal about them and definitely will not talk your ear off about them

my favorite deg album is MISSA and my favorite gazette album is DOGMA, which i've been listening to like all of today

and welcome to the forum :transport:

Logged

Comment music recs on my profile
https://file.garden/ZZOi0LOs0CiXN99M/mimikyu.gifhttps://file.garden/ZZOi0LOs0CiXN99M/mimikyu-busted.gifhttps://file.garden/ZZOi0LOs0CiXN99M/2.25.24/palestine.gif

Artifact Swap: Gothic eyebatArtefacteryMouse TamaNOTchiWholesome heartRainbow alienz
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: Winter, 29 Feb 2024 @851 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello new here, I'm Paprika !

Welcome tto da forumz of da MelonLand ! X-Men, Teen Titans and Pearl Jam ? You sound like a person with great taste !

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
Malice
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: AngelOfMalice
PicMix: lacrymosa

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Perfect Weather For Some Tea And Making ArtFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #5 on: Winter, 29 Feb 2024 @866 » Toggle Font Embed

welcome!! i love chevelle and i've been meaning to listen to the gazette and dir en grey, i would love some recs :)

Logged

Any/All

malice@escargot.chat (18+ only please!)

https://maliceinwonderland.nekoweb.org/images/miw400x40.png https://archivescence.nekoweb.org/img/archivescence400x40.gif

https://archivescence.nekoweb.org/img/d/tod/d48.gif
SilentHope33
Jr. Member
**
View Profile


The current Hokage
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: optimistic

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #6 on: Spring, 05 Mar 2024 @134 » Embed

welcome!! i love chevelle and i've been meaning to listen to the gazette and dir en grey, i would love some recs :)


Definitely...HELL YA!!  :smile:  I will totally recommend you some music I listen to! I love this band Kizu which their song Jigoku is amazing, they have another song about society and the effects of suicide.




Logged

https://i.imgur.com/n9KLC.jpg

"If Miracles Only Happen Once What Are They Called The Second Time?" - Ichigo Kurosaki
littlesecret
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


@1x__1
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #7 on: Spring, 26 Mar 2024 @772 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome!!  :unite:

I like your post organization. Im pretty new to forums so Im excited to develop my own style with it
I'd love to read your half baked books whenever!! What kind of stuff do you like writing?

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe