Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @469.64 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ✎ ∙ Art Crafting
| | |-+  The Drawing Board

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Drawing Board  (Read 147 times)
Noonbeam
Casual Poster ⚓︎

your local strange vocathing! ^_^

⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Sun BeamedJoined 2024!
« on: July 30, 2024 @864.86 »

an ocverse ive had since late 2022 that i plan to create a game out of! ill share art, music, concepts, and other things here ^_^ i dont have a specific logo/banner of it unfortunately but if/when i make one i will edit the post with it added :3c

SPIRIT AND OPPORTUNITY REPEATS WITH EACH NEW ROVER !

noonbeam || gif by me :3
Noonbeam
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Sun BeamedJoined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2024 @866.57 »

HERE'S the copy pasted post of my tdb infodump from a while ago in the oc topic :3c

YAY YAY OCS YAY !!!!!!!!!! my main ocverse is one i wanna make into a game! i dont wanna share too much about them in public but here are the main cast of characters! [mild eyestrain on one of the characters btw]

Spoiler
i dont have any recent pics of them together and i dont wanna just put all of their individual refs here HGFDKLJVN [plus im in the middle of making new refs for them soooo .....] so have this attack i got on artfight that i absolutely adore! [artfight user mrguythatdraws if you somehow see this HAAIIII HELLOOOOOOOO THANK YOUUUUU ^_^ ^_^ ^_^]

in order, these are nathos [he/it] bennett [he/him] ash [xe/xem] and piper [she/her]! theyre in a band together called the drawing board! theyre kind of losers but i digress. i mean, what kind of losers would be CHOSEN TO SAVE THE UNIVERSE BY THE GODDESS ODA!?!?!?!? thats right !! these guys are the saviors of a universe in danger of destruction !!!!!! pretty big burden to put on some little guys amirite ^_^ so they have to go around the universe and kill these six big evil monsters! but also the horrors happen. BUT ANYWAY! who even is this oda lady, anyway?

THAT'S this oda lady [she/her]! she's the goddess of the universe who seems rather... secretive. she seems cold and nihilistic and yet... seems to admire the drawing board? but that's probably not important! :happy:

this is her messenger [they/them/your pronouns]! named the messenger! you can actually name them in-game but canonically theyre just called the messenger. they help out tdb throughout the game and they bond etc etc. they and oda seem to be very close. theyve been living in their realm together for eons, after all.

HI SCORCHBURN [she/her] !!!!!!! tdb meets her on their travels, and she's no ordinary bounty hunter... but aside from that! she's a bounty hunter in space who has some pretty... unorthodox ways of dealing with criminals. so she has both the cops AND criminals after her! she also likes bombs.
[close]
and that's the main cast of the story! now if youll excuse me i will go and read some of the other posts in here, and perhaps draw some if the brain allows ....

Noonbeam
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Sun BeamedJoined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2024 @869.86 »

and with that: here are the two new refs that ive finished!

fun fact: i almost always draw the four of them in the same order because that was the order that i designed them in ^_^

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

✧゚・:cinni's oekaki board:・゚✧

Started by cinniBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 10
Views: 5231
Last post June 23, 2022 @61.34
by Jollyswoosh
Theme Poll - Do you like the forum theme?

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 20
Views: 9397
Last post October 17, 2024 @830.53
by ヤーナム
Weird/peculiar things you do when drawing

Started by DarmodejBoard ✎ ∙ Art Crafting

Replies: 15
Views: 3280
Last post September 09, 2023 @764.76
by bingus_baby

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi