Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 02 Oct 2026 - @790.95
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: inconvenience is counterculture :eyes: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☮︎ ∙ Jams, Communities & Webrings
| | |-+  Known active webrings


« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print Embed
Author Topic: Known active webrings  (Read 14511 times)
Rol
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #30 on: Winter, 26 Jan 2024 @736 » Toggle Font Embed

I updated my list last night. Two have gone missing, but I found a couple more:

Beamring - BEAM virtual machine related sites including the Elixir, Erlang and Gleam languages

eSheep - I have no idea what it's about but I love the name.

Nora - For people named Nora, Eleonora, Leonora, Lenora, Lenore...

Toki Pona - An artifical language (like Esperanto)


I think the Nora webring should let people in named Steven, as honorary Noras  :smile:

Logged
brisray
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
RocketmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #31 on: Winter, 28 Jan 2024 @846 » Embed

That might be an idea for someone, it's a fun idea but the sites don't belong to that universe.

There's plenty of universes around and lots of fansites. It would be cool to see more of them with their own webrings.

Love this:

Quote
you: Hello fridge, I would like the milk please :cheesy:
fridge: Ooo u look so pretty, lemmy order more onions from Amazon
you: wait no! :drat:
fridge: i love you so much i ordered onions!

I was talking to someone just the other day and they suggested that as a fridge runs 24/7, that perhaps I should run my web server on a smart fridge. Just a couple of things wrong with that. First of all, I haven't got one. The computer I use as a server cost a couple of hundred, a smart fridge costs a couple of thousand and I don't fancy tearing one apart to adapt it.

Logged
brisray
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
RocketmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #32 on: Winter, 20 Feb 2024 @966 » Embed

I've done the monthly update of my list of webrings and stumbled across some I haven't seen before:

ADHMe - For ADHD people
Anti-War - This is an older webring I've only just come across
Appliance Ring - Not really for appliance sites, but the link needs to feature one
Dungeon Synth - Electronic music that merges elements of black metal and dark ambient
Eggring - a webring for lovers of eggs!
Exoring - Computer and programming enthusiasts
Les liens de Corentin
RPF - Real Person Fiction fans and sites
Simon Rabbit - Friends of Lopster's pet rabbit!
Umbreon - Friends of Umbreon
Zinester - people who make zines or talk about them on their sites

Logged
brisray
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
RocketmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #33 on: Spring, 02 Apr 2024 @785 » Embed

The latest I've found are:

Ad-Lib Club - Fans of the 1960s
Final Fantsy VII - Fans of the game
Innertu.be - A webring for humans
Knockout Ring!
Neo-interactives - Interactive fiction
No AI - Sites written without AI
Pick It Up - The ska webring
Pluring - Independent websites created by plurals of all origins
Self-made
Sike Sona - A ring of knowledge
The Fruit Loop
WarioRing - WarioWare sites

Logged
McMagnetic
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


BRING ON THE DAYS OF WINE AND ROSES
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: magneticbat

Artifacts:
Certified MagnetJoined 2024!
« Reply #34 on: Spring, 02 Apr 2024 @900 » Toggle Font Embed

Pick It Up - The ska webring
Hey I made that!!!! :D
If anyone wants to join Id be more than happy to let u on in . You dont even *really* need a ska centric site!!!

Logged

Smile, Mephiskapheles loves you.

https://ijbol.net/assets/images/image11.png?v=5d35c5f2https://magneticbat.neocities.org/cadetuserbox.png
Bone-A Lisa
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


Feelin' Spooky
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: bonealisa
Matrix: Chat!
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #35 on: Summer, 11 Aug 2024 @956 » Toggle Font Embed

Its quite small (just me so far  :skull: ) but I made https://magering.net/ for magic themed websites! Feel free to email me or put an a PR on the github page for it!

Logged

https://dakotamarshall.net/static/imgs/standwith.png https://dragcave.net/image/bDFXh.gif https://dragcave.net/image/BOLsi.gif https://dragcave.net/image/2suZM.gif https://dakotamarshall.net/static/imgs/y2k.gif


https://pfq.link/?dFQ6H=party_oras.png
Memory
Guest

« Reply #36 on: Summer, 30 Aug 2024 @743 » Embed

RoRing, the webring for roblox fans!
https://i.postimg.cc/Xv6pxd4q/rory.png

The RoRing is a fastly-growing webring for roblox fans, no matter if you play it everyday or only played it once years ago, it's the thought that counts, nyaaaa

Logged
candycanearter07
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


i like slimes
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: candycanearter
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!it's tbhchansey!Goomy, I Choose You!uh oh! a pigeon got in!Artsy Candy Cane
« Reply #37 on: Summer, 30 Aug 2024 @927 » Toggle Font Embed

I'm currently in two:

Web Comic Ring and the Smallweb Subway, but currently applying to the Neocreative Ring. The other rings here are pretty cool tho, so I might try to apply to those too :D  Also tecnically the smallweb subway is on my site twice because im on multiple lines but yea

Logged

new to oldnet be nice
https://status.cafe/users/candycanearter/badge.png https://abslimeware.neocities.org/assets/images/blinkers/penguins.gif

https://abslimeware.neocities.org/assets/images/blinkers/slimebounce.gif https://card.exophase.com/2/0/268504.png?1727352149

https://i.imgur.com/S1cx8ZZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/7ntZZGM.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/xKIpW2A.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/YMPbu9R.png

Artifact Swap: buzzystickerSootBlob Creature
brisray
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
RocketmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #38 on: Autumn, 28 Sep 2024 @009 » Embed

Yay. Two firsts for my webring list this month. The first time I have been able to list more than 300 webrings and the first time they've reached over 10,000 member sites.

I have also started a new page, this one lists site directories.

Logged
konamiesque
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


Play Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha on PS2
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!
« Reply #39 on: Spring, 04 Apr 2025 @811 » Toggle Font Embed

Oh right, it's probably worth mentioning in this thread that Azure/Bede's old webring, Autists Online, changed owners back in February and is now hosted by yours truly. Its new web address is here:

https://juuyondaime.net/webring/

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe