Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 06 Oct 2026 - @793.62
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :wizard: You can make anything on the web! :wizard: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema
| | |-+  Why do you watch YouTube?


« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print Embed
Author Topic: Why do you watch YouTube?  (Read 39497 times)
Offline
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


Hello there! :)
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #75 on: Spring, 17 Mar 2026 @688 » Toggle Font Embed

for some reason, SOMETIMES, music like makes my head go all foggy but with things where people talk i can somehow listen to both????

I thought I was the only one! It's why I prefer to listen to videos rather than listen to music when I'm at work. It just helps me focus on my work better and more likely to hear someone when they call for me. When I'm alone I'll switch to music though.

Logged

Memory
Guest

« Reply #76 on: Spring, 08 May 2026 @083 » Embed

Typically, to have something going on in the background while I'm doing other things.

Logged
Roxie / Eight !
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


it/its - butch thing
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: jesteraddict
OS: Firefox

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Lesbian NeurodivergentJoined 2026!Garfield pookie plush
« Reply #77 on: Spring, 18 May 2026 @997 » Toggle Font Embed

Really my few reasons are for good video essays, searching for songs or guides, and wathcing Scott the Woz, Melody Nosurname, and Planet Clue. If I can't find those then I just log off of it.

There really isn't much else there it feels like anymore, but I have my small group of channels to check on, so I don't really care.

Logged

" Pale summer moonlight shimmers on the seafloor.
An octopus, unaware that dawn will bring capture,
Rests within a trap, dreaming fleeting dreams...
"

https://media.tenor.com/eBiX3AIwjRkAAAAi/splatoon-2-octo-expansion.gif

Artifact Swap: Pink starI met Dan Q on Melonland!Swingin' CatLil DSMiku TwirlyTetrisCircusNintendo DSi!Game Boy Color!Shrimp changing a lightbulb
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe