Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 01 Oct 2026 - @177.18
Forum Activity: Five Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Things that exist!
| | |-+  Share Your Shrines!


« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print Embed
Author Topic: Share Your Shrines!  (Read 10955 times)
knifex
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


create⋆collect
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: knifex
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!OwO SquishNintendo DS!diamond yappin kittayJoined 2026!smoldiamund
« Reply #30 on: Summer, 09 Jul 2026 @615 » Embed

IDK if they're "real" shrines bc My shrines have no text its all pretty images in a nice layout (under the condition you look at them on desktop). My main 3 are
I play computer, Goregirl and the evil

Plz take a peek! I meade sure any image u click links back to its source <3

Logged

https://knifex.neocities.org/src/knifex.png https://skelenby.neocities.org/2025/src/skelenbynomoto.png
https://skelenby.neocities.org/2025/src/pronouns.png

Artifact Swap: Joined 2026!
hunterirving
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


:o)
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!
« Reply #31 on: Summer, 16 Jul 2026 @767 » Toggle Font Embed

I've made a few shrines over the years. Here's one for Club-Mate, the German energy elixir beloved by hackers the world over.

And here's another, kind of a "mini museum" to house my cherished trinket collection.

Logged
knifex
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


create⋆collect
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: knifex
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!OwO SquishNintendo DS!diamond yappin kittayJoined 2026!smoldiamund
« Reply #32 on: Summer, 16 Jul 2026 @801 » Embed

And here's another, kind of a "mini museum" to house my cherished trinket collection.

ENAMORED BY THIS, so sweet of u to have taken nice pics of them outside.
I have a minimuseum in my house, so I may be biased teehee

Logged

https://knifex.neocities.org/src/knifex.png https://skelenby.neocities.org/2025/src/skelenbynomoto.png
https://skelenby.neocities.org/2025/src/pronouns.png

Artifact Swap: Joined 2026!
hunterirving
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


:o)
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!
« Reply #33 on: Summer, 16 Jul 2026 @835 » Toggle Font Embed

IDK if they're "real" shrines bc My shrines have no text its all pretty images in a nice layout (under the condition you look at them on desktop). My main 3 are
I play computer, Goregirl and the evil

Plz take a peek! I meade sure any image u click links back to its source <3


Not Vibri doing a fortnite dance, lmao. Cool shrines!! And thanks for visiting my trinket museum  :seal:

Logged
Noah_S
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Noah. Earth. I make website. I.. I.. Noah. Earth.
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Noah_S
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
funguyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!I met Dan Q on Melonland!A coin!Enby
« Reply #34 on: Summer, 25 Jul 2026 @770 » Toggle Font Embed

Logged

perfectionist_better.gifweb_designer.gifspeed_of_time.gifbutton290.pngmy_dream_wedding.gifClippy beats AI

Artifact Swap: Common RavenLarge watercraftGrowing ballwhen life gives you crab make mailMelonland has encountered a bugMerry ChristmasfwoggieMessage Buddylaptop
birdtree
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!Don't Let The Dragon Drag On
« Reply #35 on: Summer, 28 Jul 2026 @437 » Embed

My website is a "shrine" of sorts to birds and trees already.

But here I would like to share my latest project, Point Shrew. Instead of doing a plain ol' shrine to shrews (though that would be cool, they don't even hibernate those bastards!) I decided to lean into world building and am building my own pestilent page dedicated to this land that has a shrew overpopulation. There, I plan to build a page dedicated to this scientist studying their behavior. And I'm throwing in some late 1800s lore (there's a reason the shrews are there). This land shrew-ded in mystery will be built off image maps, a bit like my nature saunters.

Notice how even the cape looks like a shrew... That was back in the 1800s. Something happened and that cape collapsed, as well as the shrew overpopulation. Now it's just another place in the already-great land of birdtree.land.

Hope this helps you get the vision!



* point shrew bw.png (181.59 kB, 450x337 - viewed 30 times.)
Logged

https://birdtree.land/img/birdtreelandsticker.png

Artifact Swap: Surf ScoterRuffed GrouseRed-Throated LoonRing-Necked PheasantRed-Breasted NuthatchNorthern GannetLong-Tailed DuckIceland GullHerring GullGreat CormorantGlaucous GullDouble-Crested CormorantCommon LoonCommon EiderBlack ScoterBarred OwlBlack-Capped ChickadeeBank SwallowBald EagleAmerican Tree Sparrow
P.B.C.
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
cinnamoroll waveJoined 2026!
« Reply #36 on: Summer, 27 Aug 2026 @679 » Toggle Font Embed

I made my first shrine. A shipping shrine. It has fan art of my favorite ship.

This was really neat to read, though always sad to hear someone's favorite vehicle is no more. While I know nothing about boats, I've certainly felt the same about engines and their relative beauty.. I especially love your fanart for Lusitania- I think it's real sweet.


As for my own shrines, here's a landing page for them here. I still have to add some little decorations, buttons and such, and add a video or two to Sir Handel's, but otherwise three of them are done for the moment.

Logged

☆⌒*。•*⁀꒰Trundling along, trundling along~꒱
wolfkitty42
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!BelieverJoined 2025!
« Reply #37 on: Summer, 28 Aug 2026 @564 » Embed

https://wolfkitty42.nekoweb.org/gimmickpages/jjba/jojo.html
I've been working on my Jojolands shrine! I'm very happy with the stamp row at the bottom (been learning to make them!!!)
I want to make more pixel arts or something of the characters to display them as decor...

Logged

- Wolfkitty42, out!
https://wolfkitty42.nekoweb.org/generalsiteimgs/wk42_moving.gif
It's tamaNOTchi! Click to feed!It's tamaNOTchi! Click to feed!
oro_junestar
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


I'm the ghost, actually. But yeah, rockage.
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
artifact guystar cutieGreat Posts Pacman3d starJoined 2026!
« Reply #38 on: Autumn, 29 Sep 2026 @859 » Embed

Today, I updated my Pac-Man shrine! I got permission from the creator of an old site called The First Church of Pac-man to reuse some assets from it!

My favorite part of my shrine has to be the Tree of Links. It's a cool idea, I drew it really well, and it's a sweet nod to the Ghostly Adventures side of the fandom!

Logged

Pac-Man! My readings suggest a nearby ghost to rescue! Either that, or I have spaghetti sauce on my monitor.

Artifact Swap: black n lilac yappin kittaymelon yappin kittayblack n lime yappin kittaycuppa joe (#1 :3)Blue ham-ham rangerGay NeurodivergentWebsite WizardIchifactBugbooooCatCherryLil ghost friendQurbysuck itPopsicleGaryLazy (part1)Lazy (part2)Yarn kittyVillager Spawn Egg
Lydels
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #39 on: Autumn, 29 Sep 2026 @921 » Embed

so happy this thread exists!! i love my shrines so much!! i have three so far:


loved looking through other shrines on this thread :smile:

Logged

https://lydels.neocities.org/imagenes/thingsilike/shrines/phoenix/glossyhearts.gif
https://lydels.neocities.org/imagenes/buttons%20blinkies/xenosaga.gif
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe