This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @863.87
Forum Activity: Two Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ⛄︎ ∙ MelonLand Info & Questions
| | |-+  Your thoughts on the forum categories?


« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print Embed
Author Topic: Your thoughts on the forum categories?  (Read 18044 times)
Còbra!
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: cobradile
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: Cobradile
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Great Posts PacmanHappy Birthday 2k24 !First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #30 on: Winter, 31 Jan 2023 @987 » Toggle Font Embed

I like the changes, and I think the emojis are a nice touch! Really gives it more personality!

Logged


http://internetometer.com/image/51163.png

https://i.imgur.com/leo4ZYP.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/C3gPKb3.png"He/Him (Nature green star)""Cis Ally""Pan: Straight Lean"https://i.imgur.com/kI850Ts.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/pkY2oAO.pnghttps://imgur.com/QUBFnZD.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/cjVsXOX.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/G8AyR6r.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/0HBKL8H.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/YMPbu9R.png

“Snooping as usual, I see?”
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #31 on: Winter, 02 Feb 2023 @087 » Toggle Font Embed

I just discoverd its possible to make SUB BOARDS :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: .. this changes everything

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillThe Wizards OrbRed Tulip100 coins<3eyntivemds pet fishcurious fish
SilkSkull
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: SilkSkull

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Cool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #32 on: Winter, 02 Feb 2023 @092 » Toggle Font Embed

As someone who overthinks literally every new thread I make because of potentially putting in the wrong category, I love it

Logged

She/Her
Figuring out a new sig :P
https://web.archive.org/web/20090821100844im_/http://geocities.com/Athens/9334/water.gif
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #33 on: Autumn, 15 Nov 2023 @808 » Toggle Font Embed

I'd like to bump this thread and ask this question again; how do people feel about the categories as of Nov 2023; are they still working for people, or do we need a rethink?  :pc:

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillThe Wizards OrbRed Tulip100 coins<3eyntivemds pet fishcurious fish
keybladekid6
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


hey roxy! boys night! lol
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: keybladekid6

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #34 on: Autumn, 15 Nov 2023 @893 » Embed

I'm a bit biased because I wasn't here for the prior iterations of the categories, but I like these a lot. I tend to overthink where to post topics in a forum, but these categories didn't confuse/overwhelm me too much, and I like that some of them have tiny overlap so that it's not as rigid. You did a great job organizing them c:

xoxo, lolo =3

Logged

"that day, beneath that ruby sky..."
https://files.catbox.moe/dnc8wc.gif
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe