Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 19, 2024 - @723.62 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 36/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  Birthdays

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Birthdays  (Read 1583 times)
petrichoran
Jr. Member ⚓︎

they; she; ae; ey; sol; vamp; fae!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

smells like rain and dirtJoined 2024!
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2024 @36.13 »

i usually do something small with some friends! i also do a party with my extended family at my grandma's house.

i've never liked a ton of attention on my birthday! i generally don't want people to know about my birthday unless i tell them myself, and teachers in school or waiters at restaurants singing happy birthday didn't go by that rule. i'm a lot more comfortable celebrating my birthday online, though, because a messages in a discord server or a forum is a lot less overwhelming for me.

during my last year of high school, a lot of people in my classes would sing the usamerican national anthem to each other on their birthdays. they didn't know about my birthday [and probably didn't care about me anyway], but the possibility of being patriotically serenaded was the only time i kind of secretly wanted a more public celebration.

i am a work of fiction. any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Historia-Q
Casual Poster

I'm just a silly comet worm browsing the forums

⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2024 @76.03 »

I eat out with my family during my birthday. Because of my anxiety, I’m not a huge fan of hosting my own birthday party (I last did this back when I was in middle school).

Solo dev of Mimosa and the Clocktower. Click on the image above to enter the MATC portal.
Feel free to contact me if it's anything important, but I tend to be busy irl.
MrsMoe
Full Member ⚓︎

Your friendly neighborhood living dead girl

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2024 @210.02 »

Like a lot of people my age, I don't really do much for my birthday. I don't have any irl friends and now I'm living in a place where there isn't even much to do anyway. The closet thing I've come to doing something special for my birthday is going to see a  movie. Unfortunately, nothing particularly interesting is coming out around my birthday this year. At the very least, I get to celebrate it with my family and my mother always makes me my favorite dinner.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi