Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 07 Oct 2026 - @734.31
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: inconvenience is counterculture :eyes: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Da Web Revival
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Things that exist!
| | |-+  The X Fauna Files - A collection of some of the worlds most unique animals!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: The X Fauna Files - A collection of some of the worlds most unique animals!  (Read 657 times)
Onilemol
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« on: Summer, 12 Aug 2026 @115 » Embed

Evening fellow melons(?)! I have been working on this website as a bit of a hobby / just something fun to do in my free time. I tried posting it elsewhere like Reddit but it didn’t actually bring in views to the website (since this I am doing this as a hobby / non profit I guess you could say views are my currency  :dot: jk jk). If you like animals and are fascinated by some of the most unique living things (and dead, in the case of fossils) on earth, you might find this site interesting!

Anyway here is the site! https://onilemol.wixsite.com/the-x-fauna-files

Not the fanciest, and I did make a few mistakes early on, but I’m hoping that what I learned will help with some of the other site ideas / side projects.

Logged
Memory
Guest

« Reply #1 on: Summer, 12 Aug 2026 @172 » Embed

Very nice concept! Good job with the website and I've bookmarked it for further reading. :dog:

Logged
Rubbereon
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
OS: Linux 🐧

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
NoSmoking!Hope, the silliest ink kittayyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 25 Sep 2026 @487 » Embed

My new favorite animal thanks to your post.  :ok:
https://animals.sandiegozoo.org/sites/default/files/2018-07/animals_hero_bat-earedfox.jpg
It's a bat-eared fox and it appears on the top second row of the website

Logged

https://bettysgraphics.neocities.org/images/animals/cat%20695.gifFuzzy fwiendhttps://bettysgraphics.neocities.org/images/animals/cat%20696.gifhttps://bettysgraphics.neocities.org/images/animals/cat%20697.gif
https://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/penguin.gifLinux userhttps://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/penguin.gif
↓ All my web profiles are available on this website ↓
https://fursona.directory/@rubbereon :goL:
https://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/tabs.gifhttps://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/idiotsticker.pnghttps://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/iblockads.gif

Artifact Swap: pearl yappin kittayGreen SpiffoJust CheeseCourage smiley
Daniele63
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #3 on: Autumn, 25 Sep 2026 @556 » Embed

I love that you added the tribute to Anomalocaris video to the page  :grin:
Good job on the site, it feels like reading a encylopedia book, I enjoyed reading through it and discovering some new species.

Logged

https://frutigeraeroarchive.org/files/forum/images/daniele_signature.png

Artifact Swap: migu dance
stephan_e_perez
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #4 on: Autumn, 27 Sep 2026 @830 » Embed

Cool website!

Yo, the Aye-Aye is crazy. But I think you may have missed a detail or four about the Echidna...

Logged

https://asatte.io/images/badges/asatte_2x.gif  https://asatte.io/images/badges/sepsite_2x.gifhttps://asatte.io/images/badges/lvpart_2x.gifhttps://asatte.io/images/badges/sepwebdev_2x.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe