Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 10 Oct 2026 - @615.52
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~ Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  Put some LOVE into your world!! <3


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Put some LOVE into your world!! <3  (Read 2570 times)
keybladekid6
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


hey roxy! boys night! lol
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: keybladekid6

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Autumn, 24 Oct 2023 @049 » Embed

Share your kind acts here please!!  :4u:

Did you hold the door open for someone? Give a compliment? A present? A friendly smile or wave? Did you pick a worm from the sidewalk and put it back on the grass?

If you did something kind today, here is the place to share it  :ha:

FOR BONUS POINTS:

Leave a lovely compliment for the person in this thread above you! Let's spread love!!  :transport:

xoxo, lolo =3

Logged

"that day, beneath that ruby sky..."
https://files.catbox.moe/dnc8wc.gif
night-at-the-musian
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


Rule 1: Throw the bone!
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 24 Oct 2023 @090 » Toggle Font Embed

Today I got to make someone laugh with a joke about Marcus Antonius. :grin:

Logged

Tiny Roman Appreciator
https://64.media.tumblr.com/e75f3a79b14a83e54eb6f7f1ab25ff3a/dba2cb98fcee4779-be/s540x810/d0b8bea1cb4705f18506276eb8ea8e0c867035d8.gifv
https://64.media.tumblr.com/c3f37b2d1e429e31b0d0f8aa325b9f93/a57fceeda9c695c6-60/s100x200/a2ac79f74428424ec8cb94808e46c9c30f5e5288.gifv
starbreaker
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


What good is Heaven if we dare not storm it?
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: starbreaker
RSS: RSS

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 24 Oct 2023 @121 » Toggle Font Embed

I picked up a friendly stray cat that had been knocking around the neighborhood and took him to a local no-kill shelter to be checked over by a vet and put up for adoption. Turns out he was neutered and chipped, but the previous owners moved out of their apartment and instead of taking the cat with them they turned him loose to wander. Assholes.

He was a good, snuggly, talkative cat who'd purr if you hugged him, and I would have kept him myself if I didn't already have two.

Logged

https://starbreaker.org/assets/buttons/starbreaker-88x31.avif

as all kingdoms fall, let my will be done on earth, and heaven be damned
keybladekid6
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


hey roxy! boys night! lol
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: keybladekid6

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: Autumn, 24 Oct 2023 @697 » Embed

Today I got to make someone laugh with a joke about Marcus Antonius. :grin:

Yay!! I loooove making people laugh!!  :cheerR:  that must have felt really good c:

I picked up a friendly stray cat that had been knocking around the neighborhood and took him to a local no-kill shelter to be checked over by a vet and put up for adoption.

:tnt: that poor kitty... luckily someone as sweet as you came by to help him!! how wonderful c:

Logged

"that day, beneath that ruby sky..."
https://files.catbox.moe/dnc8wc.gif
starbreaker
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


What good is Heaven if we dare not storm it?
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: starbreaker
RSS: RSS

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: Autumn, 24 Oct 2023 @829 » Toggle Font Embed

:tnt: that poor kitty... luckily someone as sweet as you came by to help him!! how wonderful c:

I'm not at all sweet, but I like kitties a lot better than I like most people.

Logged

https://starbreaker.org/assets/buttons/starbreaker-88x31.avif

as all kingdoms fall, let my will be done on earth, and heaven be damned
SilkSkull
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: SilkSkull

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Cool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #5 on: Autumn, 25 Oct 2023 @695 » Toggle Font Embed

Recently I've been trying to compliment more people, it's a bit awkward at first but it feels really nice!

Logged

She/Her
Figuring out a new sig :P
https://web.archive.org/web/20090821100844im_/http://geocities.com/Athens/9334/water.gif
keybladekid6
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


hey roxy! boys night! lol
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: keybladekid6

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #6 on: Autumn, 25 Oct 2023 @724 » Embed

Recently I've been trying to compliment more people, it's a bit awkward at first but it feels really nice!


YOU SHOULD BE PROUD C: It'll get easier and easier! You're doing great!!! :cheerR::cheerR:

Compliments always feel much easier when I think about how badly I'd want to hear the compliment and how happy it'd make me  :transport:

xoxo, lolo =3

Logged

"that day, beneath that ruby sky..."
https://files.catbox.moe/dnc8wc.gif
Numberedpaws
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


He/It - Gay little number
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: algebralien

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #7 on: Autumn, 26 Oct 2023 @963 » Toggle Font Embed

I saved an injured squirrel the other day. Might share pics if requested.

Lately I've been trying to practice more self love. I haven't really given myself the chance to feel good about myself lately.

Logged

https://numberedpaws.neocities.org/numberedpawsbadge.gif
Hello! Hi!
Memory
Guest

« Reply #8 on: Autumn, 26 Oct 2023 @965 » Embed

Me and my best friend supported each other through our creative endeavours today and both vented and celebrated together! It feels really good to see some success for each other  :dive:  :transport: !

Logged
IndigoGolem
Sr. Member
****
View Profile WWW


What's personal text?
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS
OS: Debian

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
squeezed gentlyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2025!
« Reply #9 on: Summer, 27 Aug 2026 @701 » Embed

When i wash dishes at work (not my job) i organize the forks and knives to make them easier for servers to roll into napkins. I've been thanked for it twice so apparently it's something the actual dishwashers don't do.

A few days ago i used CSS to implement some of the items on Frances Crossley's HTML wishlist. She just emailed me and told me she didn't know about some of the techniques i used, so i'm glad i was able to teach her something apparently useful.


Maybe i will try to compliment people more. My only problem with giving compliments is they have to mean something. If i don't mean a compliment, i feel like i'm lying. So i tend not to compliment little things that i don't notice or care about.

Logged

-Indigo, Anve Ozo

Artifact Swap: Spiritual Stone of Firee  unus, pluriumMelonPaintMick Jagger's mouthPuzzlingCreampuffNoid2 coinsThe fingerGold OreOdd Creaturesnail buddy
Null
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


if when you were so was the if could? yeas
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: aaaaaaaa4
iMood: H1_Th3r3
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!I got robbed TWICE by Dan Q on Melonland!The creatureIron LungMusical Keyboard
« Reply #10 on: Autumn, 09 Sep 2026 @221 » Toggle Font Embed

I've been complimenting people too! I feel like guestbook culture on the indie web has helped me pay more attention to the things I like about other people. I really enjoy spreading positivity in little ways :)

Also, IndigoGolem, the spin button on your profile page is really fun! It seems that some amount of work was put into it, even if there wasn't, trying to recreate it would take me a while!  :ok:

Logged

Have a wonderful day/night, may your pillow be cold on both sides tonight, and may you wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day tomorrow <3
-With (platonic)love and friendship, Null(they/them) :4u:

Artifact Swap: I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWNPaw printWeb HostingShopkinRice BoyUseless nested <div>Tiny Batman HeadHUH?Pixels?Save the saveDoctor Redactedpepper_adoptsplatSlime Spawn EggBugbooooQLF?cup (for tea lovers)smuggler?? i hardly knower!Merio
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe