Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 27, 2024 - @48.50 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 57/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ✎ ∙ Art Crafting
| | |-+  Help me write the Ozwomp lore!

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Help me write the Ozwomp lore!  (Read 1347 times)
appleAlc
Sr. Member ⚓︎

I hear the sounds of the city and dispossessed

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2023 @719.73 »

With regards to the gender discussion, perhaps Ozwomp is male in the way a boat or car is female, if that's an understandable comparison? Or he's perhaps a masculine (perhaps specifically puerile? he feels somewhat like a puer aeternus) personification of the universe, or its nebulous soul / will given a ring-shaped body?

~~~~You can never tell the truth, but you can tell something that sounds like it~~~~
(she/her)
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2023 @918.15 »

I was recently sent this image, which appears to be actual footage of Ozwomp spotted at the centre of our very own galaxy!  :ozwomp:

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/05/12/world/milky-way-center-black-hole-image-scn/index.html

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
teatime
Full Member ⚓︎

RAAAAAAGH

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2023 @988.74 »

OZWOMP CONFIRMED  :ozwomp:  i hope he's having a good time eating things black-hole style  :ok:
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2023 @834.93 »

Our universe is, as has long been suspected, a virtual simulation. Created by higher dimensional beings motivated primarily by boredom. These Creators knew that it was only a matter of time before the ever-curious humans discovered the base code of their stimulated cosmos and became potentially dangerous.
Thus The Creators programed an Entity of Chaos. who's purpose it is to fly to any point where humans are on the cusp of discovering the limits of their simulation--and fumble all attempts at understanding. OZWOMP. THE GREAT CONFUSION.
Ozwomp has been called many things: The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle, Dark Energy, Quantum Theory. But these are merely timid shouts into the abyss. Ozwomp is all that cannot be understood. To say what Ozwomp is is to say what is north of the north pole, or what happened before time. Ozwomp is the counter force of knowledge itself.
In order for Ozwomp to fulfill its purpose, it couldn't be programed with any predictability. therefor it is the only entity in the universe that even it's creators cannot control, or even delete. The Creators are counting on Ozwomp to act only for it's intended purpose. However, the more humans attempt to expand the limits of their knowledge, the more active, and the more creative Ozwomp becomes....

Nothing now can predict or control the fate of all reality.

Nothing.

But Ozwomp.
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2023 @702.74 »

Ozwomp is all that cannot be understood. To say what Ozwomp is is to say what is north of the north pole, or what happened before time. Ozwomp is the counter force of knowledge itself.
Im not sure about him being a counter to knowledge - that seems a bit negative - but I love the idea of chaos as a positive force and Ozwomp living in the spaces between knowledge and myth :omg:

The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle, Dark Energy, Quantum Theory
This is a super fascinating idea as a way of coming up with what kind of force exists to power him and how he might effect the world around him. All energy is just energy, its not good or bad - so I like the idea of including darker forums of energy and reclaiming them as more altruistic forces of the universe :ozwomp:

Thank you for this post its got some really inspiring stuff in it!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Rowan
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Silly Mook

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2023 @548.55 »

i can imagine ozwomp likes to spin around really fast until he gets dizzy just for the fun of it.
:ozwomp:

They're just like me!! 
:ok:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2023 @550.95 by Okato » Logged

Quote from: melooon
you: Hello fridge, I would like the milk please :cheesy:
fridge: Ooo u look so pretty, lemmy order more onions from Amazon
you: wait no! :drat:
fridge: i love you so much i ordered onions!

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Ozwomps Voyage - Playable edition development journal!

Started by MelooonBoard ⚛︎ ∙ MelonLand Projects

Replies: 21
Views: 5205
Last post February 27, 2022 @128.44
by ellievoyyd
Ozwomp's Voyage in Cyberspace - Video Project

Started by MelooonBoard ➶ ∙ Art Gallery

Replies: 3
Views: 1867
Last post December 06, 2021 @791.33
by Melooon
Theme Poll - Do you like the forum theme?

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 13
Views: 4980
Last post August 12, 2023 @742.86
by vvinrg

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi