Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 09 Oct 2026 - @315.29
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: ozwomp is requesting your location :ozwomp: [Agree] Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games
| | |-+  ban the user above you for something!


« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 30 Print Embed
Author Topic: ban the user above you for something!  (Read 66068 times)
seallover
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


i was forced to eat cement when i was 6 :(
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #360 on: Spring, 29 May 2026 @002 » Toggle Font Embed

banned because you got stung by a jellyfish. loooooooooser

Logged


Artifact Swap: da sea lion
Metropolis
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile


Filter the world through midnight coloured lenses
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #361 on: Spring, 29 May 2026 @162 » Toggle Font Embed

banned because you have a cooler signature then me

Logged

This is not for you

https://blinkie-net.neocities.org/dividers/blue/23.gif
Null
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


if when you were so was the if could? yeas
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: aaaaaaaa4
iMood: H1_Th3r3
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!I got robbed TWICE by Dan Q on Melonland!The creatureIron LungMusical Keyboard
« Reply #362 on: Spring, 29 May 2026 @171 » Toggle Font Embed

Banned for doubting yourself! Your signature is cool too!  :tongue:

Logged

Have a wonderful day/night, may your pillow be cold on both sides tonight, and may you wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day tomorrow <3
-With (platonic)love and friendship, Null(they/them) :4u:

Artifact Swap: I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWNPaw printWeb HostingShopkinHALLOWEEN!Rice BoyTiny Batman HeadHUH?Pixels?Save the saveDoctor Redactedpepper_adoptThe Wizards OrbsplatSlime Spawn EggQLF?cup (for tea lovers)smuggler?? i hardly knower!Merio
poesu
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


So many links, so little time
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Artifacts:
THE tieTriple HornsDevil HornsDevil Cursor TailStripey ScarfFrom Tuffy with ❤️
« Reply #363 on: Spring, 29 May 2026 @302 » Toggle Font Embed

Banned for stealing my awesome creature artifact :omg:

Logged

https://poesu.neocities.org/images/my_button.pnghttps://poesu.neocities.org/buttons/88x31/no_squircle.webphttps://poesu.neocities.org/buttons/88x31/accessibility.webp

Artifact Swap: SquirrelThis artifact is invisibleAda the ButterflyWhite-Winged Scoter<html>I met Dan Q on Melonland!Icecream sundaeender pearl yappin kittayDripping inkyshroomoupyShang Mu AcademyfunguyPhone's Ringing!Pastel eyebatAmerican CrowLarge watercraftKitty KittyLollipopPink camera flashEyeSeeYou
Noah_S
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Noah. Earth. I make website. I.. I.. Noah. Earth.
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Noah_S
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
funguyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!I met Dan Q on Melonland!A coin!Enby
« Reply #364 on: Spring, 29 May 2026 @439 » Toggle Font Embed

Banned for having amazing art

Logged

perfectionist_better.gifweb_designer.gifspeed_of_time.gifbutton290.pngmy_dream_wedding.gifClippy beats AI

Artifact Swap: Large watercraftGrowing ballwhen life gives you crab make mailMelonland has encountered a bugMerry Christmasblack n yellow yappin kittayMessage BuddylaptopYarn kitty
seallover
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


i was forced to eat cement when i was 6 :(
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #365 on: Spring, 29 May 2026 @596 » Toggle Font Embed

banned for actually having a bunny as your profile picture when i thought it was a seal.....

Logged


Artifact Swap: da sea lion
Metropolis
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile


Filter the world through midnight coloured lenses
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #366 on: Spring, 29 May 2026 @929 » Toggle Font Embed

Banned because I have a slight tummy ache

Logged

This is not for you

https://blinkie-net.neocities.org/dividers/blue/23.gif
Null
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


if when you were so was the if could? yeas
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: aaaaaaaa4
iMood: H1_Th3r3
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!I got robbed TWICE by Dan Q on Melonland!The creatureIron LungMusical Keyboard
« Reply #367 on: Spring, 29 May 2026 @934 » Toggle Font Embed

Your tummy is banned for hurting you

Logged

Have a wonderful day/night, may your pillow be cold on both sides tonight, and may you wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day tomorrow <3
-With (platonic)love and friendship, Null(they/them) :4u:

Artifact Swap: I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWNPaw printWeb HostingShopkinHALLOWEEN!Rice BoyTiny Batman HeadHUH?Pixels?Save the saveDoctor Redactedpepper_adoptThe Wizards OrbsplatSlime Spawn EggQLF?cup (for tea lovers)smuggler?? i hardly knower!Merio
AY38910
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Chips in England usually go with fish FYI
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: AY38910

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2025!
« Reply #368 on: Summer, 02 Jun 2026 @642 » Embed

Banned for the absolutely epic Status Café username.

Logged

This post contains Totally™ no viruses (trust me bro)

http://www.am-i-dumb.com/images/stamps/7-1.gif
The Dumb Test
lakes
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #369 on: Summer, 02 Jun 2026 @791 » Embed

banned for only being smarter than 7.1% of us
should be 80%

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/gbj9yhcZ/userbar-1.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/C3KKzjyx/Computeruser.png
https://i.ibb.co/zhKYtXts/Librebar-X.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/b5mC7H6H/DVDUser.png
https://i.ibb.co/GfCkM0g1/soulseekuserbar.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/0jRYyw7R/Trash-User.png
https://i.ibb.co/gLNfFjqc/098.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/QjqVW8xT/xfceuserbar.png
dogbrain
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


melting down army guys to make green tea
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: robdog
iMood: robdog
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #370 on: Summer, 02 Jun 2026 @837 » Toggle Font Embed

banned for using a computer.... dont you know computers are evil..:evil:

Logged

it/he
https://files.catbox.moe/0fmlx1.gif https://file.garden/aJ42hERaRB8KTsjG/IMG_0702.gif
time is flying like an arrow, and the clock hands go so fast they make the wind blow, and it makes the pages of the calendar go flying out the window one by one
https://file.garden/aJ42hERaRB8KTsjG/IMG_1434.gif


Artifact Swap: Dig Creature
Noah_S
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Noah. Earth. I make website. I.. I.. Noah. Earth.
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Noah_S
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
funguyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!I met Dan Q on Melonland!A coin!Enby
« Reply #371 on: Summer, 02 Jun 2026 @843 » Toggle Font Embed

Banned for having green army guys

Logged

perfectionist_better.gifweb_designer.gifspeed_of_time.gifbutton290.pngmy_dream_wedding.gifClippy beats AI

Artifact Swap: Large watercraftGrowing ballwhen life gives you crab make mailMelonland has encountered a bugMerry Christmasblack n yellow yappin kittayMessage BuddylaptopYarn kitty
Metropolis
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile


Filter the world through midnight coloured lenses
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #372 on: Summer, 03 Jun 2026 @154 » Toggle Font Embed

Banned because I thought ur pfp was a pigeon

Logged

This is not for you

https://blinkie-net.neocities.org/dividers/blue/23.gif
lakes
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #373 on: Summer, 03 Jun 2026 @177 » Embed

banned because my pfp is an army of bobbing pigeons and they say that you're being mean >:(

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/gbj9yhcZ/userbar-1.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/C3KKzjyx/Computeruser.png
https://i.ibb.co/zhKYtXts/Librebar-X.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/b5mC7H6H/DVDUser.png
https://i.ibb.co/GfCkM0g1/soulseekuserbar.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/0jRYyw7R/Trash-User.png
https://i.ibb.co/gLNfFjqc/098.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/QjqVW8xT/xfceuserbar.png
Noah_S
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Noah. Earth. I make website. I.. I.. Noah. Earth.
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Noah_S
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
funguyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!I met Dan Q on Melonland!A coin!Enby
« Reply #374 on: Summer, 03 Jun 2026 @485 » Toggle Font Embed

Banned for only having one artifact

Logged

perfectionist_better.gifweb_designer.gifspeed_of_time.gifbutton290.pngmy_dream_wedding.gifClippy beats AI

Artifact Swap: Large watercraftGrowing ballwhen life gives you crab make mailMelonland has encountered a bugMerry Christmasblack n yellow yappin kittayMessage BuddylaptopYarn kitty
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 30 Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe