Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 09 Oct 2026 - @282.36
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: There's a great big indie web tomorrow! :smile: Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games
| | |-+  ban the user above you for something!


« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 Print Embed
Author Topic: ban the user above you for something!  (Read 66064 times)
Metropolis
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile


Filter the world through midnight coloured lenses
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #390 on: Summer, 11 Jun 2026 @936 » Toggle Font Embed

Banned for not existing

Logged

This is not for you

https://blinkie-net.neocities.org/dividers/blue/23.gif
dogbrain
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


melting down army guys to make green tea
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: robdog
iMood: robdog
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #391 on: Summer, 11 Jun 2026 @953 » Toggle Font Embed

banned for maybe existing?? possibly???

Logged

it/he
https://files.catbox.moe/0fmlx1.gif https://file.garden/aJ42hERaRB8KTsjG/IMG_0702.gif
time is flying like an arrow, and the clock hands go so fast they make the wind blow, and it makes the pages of the calendar go flying out the window one by one
https://file.garden/aJ42hERaRB8KTsjG/IMG_1434.gif


Artifact Swap: Dig Creature
Dynaknights
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


"When fate comes knockin'..."
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Spinning Star!MousyFunny BoneJoined 2026!
« Reply #392 on: Summer, 12 Jun 2026 @974 » Embed

Banned for definitively, positively, ABSOLUTELY existing.

Logged

https://web-surfer.neocities.org/assets/decor/wing1.gif In another, another, another universe in the far, far future...
Maybe, just maybe, I'll think of a better signature...
https://web-surfer.neocities.org/assets/decor/wing2.gif

https://web-surfer.neocities.org/assets/buttons/twws1.png https://web-surfer.neocities.org/assets/buttons/twws2.png https://web-surfer.neocities.org/assets/buttons/twws3.png

Artifact Swap: Taking my fish for a walkPuppy DogUseless nested <div>Gallery CardArcadeVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!angel kirbyAmethystnerdJellycat
AY38910
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Chips in England usually go with fish FYI
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: AY38910

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2025!
« Reply #393 on: Summer, 13 Jun 2026 @696 » Embed

Banned for existing only in an alternate timeline where instead of an 8910 I'm a SID

Logged

This post contains Totally™ no viruses (trust me bro)

http://www.am-i-dumb.com/images/stamps/7-1.gif
The Dumb Test
Roxie / Eight !
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


it/its - butch thing
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: jesteraddict
OS: Firefox

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Lesbian NeurodivergentJoined 2026!Garfield pookie plush
« Reply #394 on: Summer, 13 Jun 2026 @772 » Toggle Font Embed

banned for being a SID

Logged

" Pale summer moonlight shimmers on the seafloor.
An octopus, unaware that dawn will bring capture,
Rests within a trap, dreaming fleeting dreams...
"

https://media.tenor.com/eBiX3AIwjRkAAAAi/splatoon-2-octo-expansion.gif

Artifact Swap: Pink starI met Dan Q on Melonland!Swingin' CatLil DSMiku TwirlyTetrisCircusNintendo DSi!Game Boy Color!Shrimp changing a lightbulb
Ythrilnaw
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW


ulitharid
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #395 on: Summer, 13 Jun 2026 @777 » Toggle Font Embed

Banned because of being too serious in banning the one above. It surely didn't look like a jest.

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/mVGjchtM/UL-Banner.jpg
Null
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


if when you were so was the if could? yeas
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: aaaaaaaa4
iMood: H1_Th3r3
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!I got robbed TWICE by Dan Q on Melonland!The creatureIron LungMusical Keyboard
« Reply #396 on: Summer, 13 Jun 2026 @829 » Toggle Font Embed

Banned because I have no idea what you're trying to say

Logged

Have a wonderful day/night, may your pillow be cold on both sides tonight, and may you wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day tomorrow <3
-With (platonic)love and friendship, Null(they/them) :4u:

Artifact Swap: I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWNPaw printWeb HostingShopkinHALLOWEEN!Rice BoyTiny Batman HeadHUH?Pixels?Save the saveDoctor Redactedpepper_adoptThe Wizards OrbsplatSlime Spawn EggQLF?cup (for tea lovers)smuggler?? i hardly knower!Merio
Noah_S
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Noah. Earth. I make website. I.. I.. Noah. Earth.
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Noah_S
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
funguyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!I met Dan Q on Melonland!A coin!Enby
« Reply #397 on: Summer, 13 Jun 2026 @863 » Toggle Font Embed

Banned because I'm hungry

Logged

perfectionist_better.gifweb_designer.gifspeed_of_time.gifbutton290.pngmy_dream_wedding.gifClippy beats AI

Artifact Swap: Large watercraftGrowing ballwhen life gives you crab make mailMelonland has encountered a bugMerry Christmasblack n yellow yappin kittayMessage BuddylaptopYarn kitty
seallover
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


i was forced to eat cement when i was 6 :(
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #398 on: Summer, 16 Jun 2026 @015 » Toggle Font Embed

banned because i am also hungry and i don't want to share my food

Logged


Artifact Swap: da sea lion
PossiblyAxolotl
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


I make things :) they/she
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Possibly An Axolotl. Perhaps. Maybe. It Is A Mystery.Joined 2024!
« Reply #399 on: Summer, 16 Jun 2026 @109 » Embed

Banned because I am hungry and I'm stealing ALL the FOOD!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Logged

https://possiblyaxolotl.com/what/images/penguinDanceCLR.gif
Schmoovin'
https://possiblyaxolotl.com/images/88x31/88x31.png https://i-eat.rocks/images/ui/ieatrocks.png
Metropolis
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile


Filter the world through midnight coloured lenses
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #400 on: Summer, 16 Jun 2026 @119 » Toggle Font Embed

banned because I had tandoori chicken haha

Logged

This is not for you

https://blinkie-net.neocities.org/dividers/blue/23.gif
Noah_S
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Noah. Earth. I make website. I.. I.. Noah. Earth.
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Noah_S
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
funguyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!I met Dan Q on Melonland!A coin!Enby
« Reply #401 on: Summer, 16 Jun 2026 @347 » Toggle Font Embed

Banned because my banana yogurt exists today

Logged

perfectionist_better.gifweb_designer.gifspeed_of_time.gifbutton290.pngmy_dream_wedding.gifClippy beats AI

Artifact Swap: Large watercraftGrowing ballwhen life gives you crab make mailMelonland has encountered a bugMerry Christmasblack n yellow yappin kittayMessage BuddylaptopYarn kitty
Metropolis
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile


Filter the world through midnight coloured lenses
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #402 on: Summer, 16 Jun 2026 @364 » Toggle Font Embed

banned because I do not understand the tone of this message, is it good you have the yoghurt or bad?

Logged

This is not for you

https://blinkie-net.neocities.org/dividers/blue/23.gif
poesu
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


So many links, so little time
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Artifacts:
THE tieTriple HornsDevil HornsDevil Cursor TailStripey ScarfFrom Tuffy with ❤️
« Reply #403 on: Summer, 16 Jun 2026 @538 » Toggle Font Embed

Banned for allowing for a possibility that having banana yogurt is bad

Logged

https://poesu.neocities.org/images/my_button.pnghttps://poesu.neocities.org/buttons/88x31/no_squircle.webphttps://poesu.neocities.org/buttons/88x31/accessibility.webp

Artifact Swap: SquirrelThis artifact is invisibleAda the ButterflyWhite-Winged Scoter<html>I met Dan Q on Melonland!Icecream sundaeender pearl yappin kittayDripping inkyshroomoupyShang Mu AcademyfunguyPhone's Ringing!Pastel eyebatAmerican CrowLarge watercraftKitty KittyLollipopPink camera flashEyeSeeYou
Dynaknights
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


"When fate comes knockin'..."
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Spinning Star!MousyFunny BoneJoined 2026!
« Reply #404 on: Summer, 16 Jun 2026 @620 » Embed

Banned because I feel like it.

Logged

https://web-surfer.neocities.org/assets/decor/wing1.gif In another, another, another universe in the far, far future...
Maybe, just maybe, I'll think of a better signature...
https://web-surfer.neocities.org/assets/decor/wing2.gif

https://web-surfer.neocities.org/assets/buttons/twws1.png https://web-surfer.neocities.org/assets/buttons/twws2.png https://web-surfer.neocities.org/assets/buttons/twws3.png

Artifact Swap: Taking my fish for a walkPuppy DogUseless nested <div>Gallery CardArcadeVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!angel kirbyAmethystnerdJellycat
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe