Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 09 Oct 2026 - @282.09
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :skull: Websites are like whispers in the night  :skull: Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games
| | |-+  ban the user above you for something!


« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 30 Print Embed
Author Topic: ban the user above you for something!  (Read 66063 times)
Metropolis
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile


Filter the world through midnight coloured lenses
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #375 on: Summer, 03 Jun 2026 @565 » Toggle Font Embed

banned for being an artifact elitist

Logged

This is not for you

https://blinkie-net.neocities.org/dividers/blue/23.gif
Roxie / Eight !
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


it/its - butch thing
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: jesteraddict
OS: Firefox

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Lesbian NeurodivergentJoined 2026!Garfield pookie plush
« Reply #376 on: Summer, 04 Jun 2026 @684 » Toggle Font Embed

banned for having a hard to read font colour in signature (at least with the default melonland theme)

Logged

" Pale summer moonlight shimmers on the seafloor.
An octopus, unaware that dawn will bring capture,
Rests within a trap, dreaming fleeting dreams...
"

https://media.tenor.com/eBiX3AIwjRkAAAAi/splatoon-2-octo-expansion.gif

Artifact Swap: Pink starI met Dan Q on Melonland!Swingin' CatLil DSMiku TwirlyTetrisCircusNintendo DSi!Game Boy Color!Shrimp changing a lightbulb
Noah_S
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Noah. Earth. I make website. I.. I.. Noah. Earth.
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Noah_S
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
funguyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!I met Dan Q on Melonland!A coin!Enby
« Reply #377 on: Summer, 04 Jun 2026 @782 » Toggle Font Embed

Banned for having big-eyed jellyfish on your splash page

Logged

perfectionist_better.gifweb_designer.gifspeed_of_time.gifbutton290.pngmy_dream_wedding.gifClippy beats AI

Artifact Swap: Large watercraftGrowing ballwhen life gives you crab make mailMelonland has encountered a bugMerry Christmasblack n yellow yappin kittayMessage BuddylaptopYarn kitty
Metropolis
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile


Filter the world through midnight coloured lenses
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #378 on: Summer, 05 Jun 2026 @143 » Toggle Font Embed

banned because jellyfish are amazing. (Also, I lowkenuinly feel like it being hard to read fits with the signature)

Logged

This is not for you

https://blinkie-net.neocities.org/dividers/blue/23.gif
Roxie / Eight !
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


it/its - butch thing
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: jesteraddict
OS: Firefox

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Lesbian NeurodivergentJoined 2026!Garfield pookie plush
« Reply #379 on: Summer, 05 Jun 2026 @204 » Toggle Font Embed

banning you for being clever that does fit with what it says

Logged

" Pale summer moonlight shimmers on the seafloor.
An octopus, unaware that dawn will bring capture,
Rests within a trap, dreaming fleeting dreams...
"

https://media.tenor.com/eBiX3AIwjRkAAAAi/splatoon-2-octo-expansion.gif

Artifact Swap: Pink starI met Dan Q on Melonland!Swingin' CatLil DSMiku TwirlyTetrisCircusNintendo DSi!Game Boy Color!Shrimp changing a lightbulb
Yoylecake420
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


SOUR CREAM!!!!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: axempink555

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #380 on: Summer, 05 Jun 2026 @696 » Toggle Font Embed

banned for octolings

Logged

https://i.postimg.cc/bNQKzCJr/yipee-three.jpg
chilblands
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


make it happen or regret
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2026!
« Reply #381 on: Summer, 05 Jun 2026 @701 » Toggle Font Embed

BANNED for sour cream PROPAGANDA! NO SOUR CREAM! THAT IS UNACCEPTABLEEEEE

Logged

https://chilblands.neocities.org/files/horseicon.gif it's gettin cold in here...

Artifact Swap: Garden snailForum-Posting Extraordinaire!Cursor!Shocked SharaDevil HeartI met Dan Q on Melonland!PurbymargiesimpSunny the PuppyWhite pawnJIJIjiggle~
Dynaknights
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


"When fate comes knockin'..."
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Spinning Star!MousyFunny BoneJoined 2026!
« Reply #382 on: Summer, 05 Jun 2026 @704 » Embed

Banned for being correct.

Logged

https://web-surfer.neocities.org/assets/decor/wing1.gif In another, another, another universe in the far, far future...
Maybe, just maybe, I'll think of a better signature...
https://web-surfer.neocities.org/assets/decor/wing2.gif

https://web-surfer.neocities.org/assets/buttons/twws1.png https://web-surfer.neocities.org/assets/buttons/twws2.png https://web-surfer.neocities.org/assets/buttons/twws3.png

Artifact Swap: Taking my fish for a walkPuppy DogUseless nested <div>Gallery CardArcadeVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!angel kirbyAmethystnerdJellycat
Noah_S
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Noah. Earth. I make website. I.. I.. Noah. Earth.
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Noah_S
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
funguyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!I met Dan Q on Melonland!A coin!Enby
« Reply #383 on: Summer, 05 Jun 2026 @711 » Toggle Font Embed

Banned because I wanna browse neocities and I'm here instead

Logged

perfectionist_better.gifweb_designer.gifspeed_of_time.gifbutton290.pngmy_dream_wedding.gifClippy beats AI

Artifact Swap: Large watercraftGrowing ballwhen life gives you crab make mailMelonland has encountered a bugMerry Christmasblack n yellow yappin kittayMessage BuddylaptopYarn kitty
Null
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


if when you were so was the if could? yeas
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: aaaaaaaa4
iMood: H1_Th3r3
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!I got robbed TWICE by Dan Q on Melonland!The creatureIron LungMusical Keyboard
« Reply #384 on: Summer, 05 Jun 2026 @879 » Toggle Font Embed

Banned for wanting to browse neocities instead of being here! The forum might get self conscious :cry:

Logged

Have a wonderful day/night, may your pillow be cold on both sides tonight, and may you wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day tomorrow <3
-With (platonic)love and friendship, Null(they/them) :4u:

Artifact Swap: I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWNPaw printWeb HostingShopkinHALLOWEEN!Rice BoyTiny Batman HeadHUH?Pixels?Save the saveDoctor Redactedpepper_adoptThe Wizards OrbsplatSlime Spawn EggQLF?cup (for tea lovers)smuggler?? i hardly knower!Merio
Roxie / Eight !
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


it/its - butch thing
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: jesteraddict
OS: Firefox

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Lesbian NeurodivergentJoined 2026!Garfield pookie plush
« Reply #385 on: Summer, 06 Jun 2026 @096 » Toggle Font Embed

banned for giving the site emotions, i love the place too but we can't burden it with experiencing those things

Logged

" Pale summer moonlight shimmers on the seafloor.
An octopus, unaware that dawn will bring capture,
Rests within a trap, dreaming fleeting dreams...
"

https://media.tenor.com/eBiX3AIwjRkAAAAi/splatoon-2-octo-expansion.gif

Artifact Swap: Pink starI met Dan Q on Melonland!Swingin' CatLil DSMiku TwirlyTetrisCircusNintendo DSi!Game Boy Color!Shrimp changing a lightbulb
AY38910
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Chips in England usually go with fish FYI
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: AY38910

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2025!
« Reply #386 on: Summer, 07 Jun 2026 @781 » Embed

Banjed bbbcause I btoke my keyboard and am makingg a lot of typosd.

Logged

This post contains Totally™ no viruses (trust me bro)

http://www.am-i-dumb.com/images/stamps/7-1.gif
The Dumb Test
Noah_S
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Noah. Earth. I make website. I.. I.. Noah. Earth.
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Noah_S
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
funguyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!I met Dan Q on Melonland!A coin!Enby
« Reply #387 on: Summer, 07 Jun 2026 @786 » Toggle Font Embed

Banned for breaking your keyboard

Logged

perfectionist_better.gifweb_designer.gifspeed_of_time.gifbutton290.pngmy_dream_wedding.gifClippy beats AI

Artifact Swap: Large watercraftGrowing ballwhen life gives you crab make mailMelonland has encountered a bugMerry Christmasblack n yellow yappin kittayMessage BuddylaptopYarn kitty
Metropolis
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile


Filter the world through midnight coloured lenses
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #388 on: Summer, 09 Jun 2026 @411 » Toggle Font Embed

banned for not understanding keyboards have an inherent hate of humanity and purposely break themselves to cause suffering.

Logged

This is not for you

https://blinkie-net.neocities.org/dividers/blue/23.gif
juanp32
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


lock cmpxchg8b eax
⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #389 on: Summer, 11 Jun 2026 @792 » Embed

banned for existing

Logged

20 goto 10

join my minecraft server plz
formatdrivec.aternos.me (java 1.21.8)
(not guaranteed to be online)

also please go read rundll right now
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 30 Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe