Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 09 Oct 2026 - @253.16
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :cry: Are u having fun? Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games
| | |-+  ban the user above you for something!


« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 Print Embed
Author Topic: ban the user above you for something!  (Read 66059 times)
lakes
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #405 on: Summer, 16 Jun 2026 @669 » Embed

banned because my tummy hurts :(

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/gbj9yhcZ/userbar-1.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/C3KKzjyx/Computeruser.png
https://i.ibb.co/zhKYtXts/Librebar-X.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/b5mC7H6H/DVDUser.png
https://i.ibb.co/GfCkM0g1/soulseekuserbar.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/0jRYyw7R/Trash-User.png
https://i.ibb.co/gLNfFjqc/098.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/QjqVW8xT/xfceuserbar.png
Ythrilnaw
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW


ulitharid
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #406 on: Summer, 16 Jun 2026 @776 » Toggle Font Embed

Banned because the Tommyknockers commanded so.

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/mVGjchtM/UL-Banner.jpg
lakes
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #407 on: Summer, 16 Jun 2026 @776 » Embed

banned because i don't know who the tommyknockers are

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/gbj9yhcZ/userbar-1.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/C3KKzjyx/Computeruser.png
https://i.ibb.co/zhKYtXts/Librebar-X.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/b5mC7H6H/DVDUser.png
https://i.ibb.co/GfCkM0g1/soulseekuserbar.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/0jRYyw7R/Trash-User.png
https://i.ibb.co/gLNfFjqc/098.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/QjqVW8xT/xfceuserbar.png
Null
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


if when you were so was the if could? yeas
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: aaaaaaaa4
iMood: H1_Th3r3
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!I got robbed TWICE by Dan Q on Melonland!The creatureIron LungMusical Keyboard
« Reply #408 on: Summer, 16 Jun 2026 @840 » Toggle Font Embed

Banned because you  don't know (and neither do I)

Logged

Have a wonderful day/night, may your pillow be cold on both sides tonight, and may you wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day tomorrow <3
-With (platonic)love and friendship, Null(they/them) :4u:

Artifact Swap: I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWNPaw printWeb HostingShopkinHALLOWEEN!Rice BoyTiny Batman HeadHUH?Pixels?Save the saveDoctor Redactedpepper_adoptThe Wizards OrbsplatSlime Spawn EggQLF?cup (for tea lovers)smuggler?? i hardly knower!Merio
gh0ulixh
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


communing with the dirt - ze/hir/hirs, they/them
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!
« Reply #409 on: Summer, 18 Jun 2026 @324 » Embed

banned for telling me how to wake up tomorrow

Logged
Metropolis
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile


Filter the world through midnight coloured lenses
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #410 on: Summer, 18 Jun 2026 @534 » Toggle Font Embed

Banned for not realizing the fact that the sentence has "may" in it, it's not telling you what to do. This came off a bit meaner then intended I  mean is in a joking way.

Logged

This is not for you

https://blinkie-net.neocities.org/dividers/blue/23.gif
Noah_S
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Noah. Earth. I make website. I.. I.. Noah. Earth.
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Noah_S
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
funguyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!I met Dan Q on Melonland!A coin!Enby
« Reply #411 on: Summer, 18 Jun 2026 @541 » Toggle Font Embed

Banned because I like the stars in your signature

Logged

perfectionist_better.gifweb_designer.gifspeed_of_time.gifbutton290.pngmy_dream_wedding.gifClippy beats AI

Artifact Swap: Large watercraftGrowing ballwhen life gives you crab make mailMelonland has encountered a bugMerry Christmasblack n yellow yappin kittayMessage BuddylaptopYarn kitty
AY38910
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Chips in England usually go with fish FYI
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: AY38910

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2025!
« Reply #412 on: Summer, 23 Jun 2026 @523 » Embed

Banned for uhhhh idk breaking my keyboard I guess

Logged

This post contains Totally™ no viruses (trust me bro)

http://www.am-i-dumb.com/images/stamps/7-1.gif
The Dumb Test
Noah_S
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Noah. Earth. I make website. I.. I.. Noah. Earth.
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Noah_S
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
funguyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!I met Dan Q on Melonland!A coin!Enby
« Reply #413 on: Summer, 23 Jun 2026 @611 » Toggle Font Embed

Banned for still having a broken keyboard

Logged

perfectionist_better.gifweb_designer.gifspeed_of_time.gifbutton290.pngmy_dream_wedding.gifClippy beats AI

Artifact Swap: Large watercraftGrowing ballwhen life gives you crab make mailMelonland has encountered a bugMerry Christmasblack n yellow yappin kittayMessage BuddylaptopYarn kitty
Null
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


if when you were so was the if could? yeas
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: aaaaaaaa4
iMood: H1_Th3r3
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!I got robbed TWICE by Dan Q on Melonland!The creatureIron LungMusical Keyboard
« Reply #414 on: Summer, 24 Jun 2026 @030 » Toggle Font Embed

Banned because my power went out for over 12 hours, and then it took another few hours for the wifi to come back, so I wasn't able to ban anyone :(

Logged

Have a wonderful day/night, may your pillow be cold on both sides tonight, and may you wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day tomorrow <3
-With (platonic)love and friendship, Null(they/them) :4u:

Artifact Swap: I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWNPaw printWeb HostingShopkinHALLOWEEN!Rice BoyTiny Batman HeadHUH?Pixels?Save the saveDoctor Redactedpepper_adoptThe Wizards OrbsplatSlime Spawn EggQLF?cup (for tea lovers)smuggler?? i hardly knower!Merio
Noah_S
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Noah. Earth. I make website. I.. I.. Noah. Earth.
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Noah_S
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
funguyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!I met Dan Q on Melonland!A coin!Enby
« Reply #415 on: Summer, 24 Jun 2026 @599 » Toggle Font Embed

Banned for having been robbed by Dan Q twice

Logged

perfectionist_better.gifweb_designer.gifspeed_of_time.gifbutton290.pngmy_dream_wedding.gifClippy beats AI

Artifact Swap: Large watercraftGrowing ballwhen life gives you crab make mailMelonland has encountered a bugMerry Christmasblack n yellow yappin kittayMessage BuddylaptopYarn kitty
AY38910
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Chips in England usually go with fish FYI
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: AY38910

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2025!
« Reply #416 on: Summer, 24 Jun 2026 @773 » Embed

Baanned for not understanding that I can't teleport

Logged

This post contains Totally™ no viruses (trust me bro)

http://www.am-i-dumb.com/images/stamps/7-1.gif
The Dumb Test
Metropolis
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile


Filter the world through midnight coloured lenses
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #417 on: Summer, 25 Jun 2026 @083 » Toggle Font Embed

 banned because everyone can teleport, like you definitely aren't attending ur teleporting lessons  :sad: .

Logged

This is not for you

https://blinkie-net.neocities.org/dividers/blue/23.gif
AY38910
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Chips in England usually go with fish FYI
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: AY38910

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Joined 2025!
« Reply #418 on: Summer, 25 Jun 2026 @448 » Embed

Banned for assuming everyone is an enderman and/or has a Tardis

Logged

This post contains Totally™ no viruses (trust me bro)

http://www.am-i-dumb.com/images/stamps/7-1.gif
The Dumb Test
Null
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


if when you were so was the if could? yeas
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: aaaaaaaa4
iMood: H1_Th3r3
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2026!I got robbed TWICE by Dan Q on Melonland!The creatureIron LungMusical Keyboard
« Reply #419 on: Summer, 25 Jun 2026 @731 » Toggle Font Embed

Banned for assuming that those are the only ways to teleport

Logged

Have a wonderful day/night, may your pillow be cold on both sides tonight, and may you wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day tomorrow <3
-With (platonic)love and friendship, Null(they/them) :4u:

Artifact Swap: I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWNPaw printWeb HostingShopkinHALLOWEEN!Rice BoyTiny Batman HeadHUH?Pixels?Save the saveDoctor Redactedpepper_adoptThe Wizards OrbsplatSlime Spawn EggQLF?cup (for tea lovers)smuggler?? i hardly knower!Merio
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe