Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @999.84 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 93/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links
| | |-+  corru.observer

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: corru.observer  (Read 516 times)
inbtwn
Casual Poster

It's the real.

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: March 31, 2023 @852.25 »

question: have you ever visited a website that didn't feel like a website?

i have, many times. but nothing has ever felt as non-website-like as corru.observer.

:cool: visit corru.observer :cool:

about a month ago, i was browsing another forum i tend to lurk a lot. a topic i was following (funnily enough, it was about cool obscure websites) gets a reply that has this link attached. i click on it, and suddenly several hours of my life are gone as i'm sucked into the world of corru.

i would explain further, but i really feel that this site is best experienced going in blind. (don't worry, it doesn't have any jumpscares or anything like that. i'm not that cruel)

but if you're REALLY curious though (vague plot spoilers!):
Spoiler
it's more or less a html5-based point n'click web game revolving around aliens.
[close]

i don't think i've seen a website more impressive in my life. its presentation and how it depicts gameplay elements is fucking impressive, to say the least. the aesthetic combined with the feeling of being perplexed at first glance but slowly uncovering what's going on as you go deeper and deeper and once you've gotten caught up you think to yourself, 'wow i really did just play a webpage for 4 hours straight, totally enamored, huh?' just. mmmmwah :chef:

i'm posting this here because i want as many people as i can to experience this site with me. it's too good not to play alone.

come with me. we'll find out why they left.

debleb
Full Member ⚓︎

He/him, scaley tailey dragon

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Goose!Pocket Icelogist!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2023 @904.80 »

:omg:  :omg:  :omg: omg this is so cool! some people amaze me with what they can get a web browser to do :pc: ! i played the game for a while but i think im going to finish it tomorrow maybe. so creative! thats getting a link on my homepage!

"I would have thought you to be above something so banal as despair. Am I mistaken?"

teatime
Full Member ⚓︎

RAAAAAAGH

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2023 @447.57 »

this is so cool!!! i do love a good narrative game and even better that it's playable on a browser making it somewhat accessible :ha: truely a creative experience!!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi