Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @174.95 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 28/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  *~ Your DnD (or other TTRPG/PnP) characters ~*

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *~ Your DnD (or other TTRPG/PnP) characters ~*  (Read 528 times)
shevek
Sr. Member ⚓︎

˚₊⁀꒷₊˚︰₊︶꒦꒷₊⊹︰꒷

iMood: daintyeco

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: July 15, 2023 @668.96 »

Hi, I would love to see your favorite characters you made for your pen and paper roleplaying needs :happy:

My current fave is..

🎕┈┈┈┈🎕❂⋯❋⋯❂🎕┈┈┈┈🎕

Name: Yanna Venae
Height: 162cm
Looks: Blonde, fishbone braid hair, slim, white, green eyes, turqoise tunic, a flower crown with magenta flowers and rosemary, horns with a ribbed pattern, rings on her fingers
Alignment: Lawful Good
Race: Satyr
Class: Bard Lvl 2
Background: Entertainer
Notable items: Little wand looking like a wilted flower, pan flute, a pearl a raven once gave as a thanks

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Yanna used to be a bartender and watched the occasional performers the bar owner hired, and was enamored with making people smile through conversation, but soon through dancing as well. Her favorite act to perform is ribbon dancing and aerial dance. She can be booked for festivals, birthdays and weddings which is the reason she is currently at the Witchlight Carnival, but as a visitor only; to get inspired by the different things she seesthere. She wants to grow and learn as a performer.
She's very agile, graceful, and physically flexible to do this type of entertainment; but she is also disorganized with items and has a hard time learning peoples names :omg: when she's nervous, she fidgets with the many rings on her fingers and sometimes juggles things absentmindedly. Her biggest fear is fire, because another dancer friend of hers used to perform with fire but got badly hurt and burned the stage down.
She has family that is mostly alive and well; her siblings are called Pantelis and Dafni.

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚

Pictures of her (made in Hero Forge)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2024 @684.86 by shevek » Logged

Odo was just an idea. Shevek is the proof.
milkywaytrain
Newbie ⚓︎

(he/him) play needy streamer overload

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2023 @861.31 »

i made a new character when i came back from indefinite hiatus in my campaign! originally i played a dragonborn druid naked rykei, but kept getting confused by new druid features as he leveled so i made a firbolg fighter named magnus... then i got kicked out because i couldn't focus on anything. now i'm on adhd meds so i was able to come back and actually be part of the game again! (i got updates on the lore and the team from my mom, who stayed playing the entire time!)

so my character now is a human rogue (arcane trickster) named peter! in terms of lore he's more of a warlock, he got his magic power after breaking into a house where a ritual was being held and the demon took a liking to him, but for combat he's just straight rogue. jumping back in with a level 12 character is rough but it's fun!

his backstory (that i keep forgetting to tell my dm) is that he was orphaned at a young age, he doesn't even remember his parents names or his own last name. he started stealing to survive, moving from place to place so he didn't get caught by police. as a teenager he started breaking into more protected houses, assuming there would be more stuff in there, and he accidentally interrupted a worshiping ritual. the cultists and the demon thing were just impressed that he managed to break down a boarded-up door and break several padlocks without making any noise... so they offered to give him some protection and education.

<html>
 <head>
   <body>
    <p>
      send help, i'm trapped in an html document!!!
    </p>
   </body>
  </head>
</html>
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Do you think that our chosen characters suggests/reflects something about us?

Started by WingsOfImaginationBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 15
Views: 1290
Last post July 18, 2023 @777.78
by KittyTheKat
how do you interact with customisable characters?

Started by deblebBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 15
Views: 1117
Last post March 02, 2023 @876.09
by WingsOfImagination
Otherwordly Meat Site

Started by CommodornBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 7
Views: 1436
Last post April 11, 2024 @678.25
by Misanthropic Monster™

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi