Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @712.04 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 71/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  What drinks have you've been drinking as of lately?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print
Author Topic: What drinks have you've been drinking as of lately?  (Read 7430 times)
night-at-the-musian
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Rule 1: Throw the bone!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #90 on: November 24, 2023 @844.46 »

SWEET TEA BABEY!!!! One of the South's best drinks!

Tiny Roman Appreciator

Capybara
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Large rodent

StatusCafe: capybara

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #91 on: November 25, 2023 @158.18 »

Bubbl'rs; My mom got them at her work and she loves them. They're sparkling waters that are light on calories and caffeine, no sugar.

litten
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Do what you want forever!

iMood: litten

View Profile WWW

« Reply #92 on: November 26, 2023 @240.43 »

Unfortunately, a lot of Monster; need a lot of energy to do my job. Been trying different flavors though, I really like Mango Loco and Pipeline Punch.

Other than that, water. It's important to stay hydrated  :grin:!

Tadd
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Don't know what this is but it sounds official

XMPP: Chat!
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2023 @843.23 »

GOOD GOD
I have found this  Honeybush banana nut tea and have been brewing it for 4 mins, then frothing together a bit of milk and a good amount of brown sugar (Until the milk becomes a pretty beige). Top the drink with that and bam boom. tastes like the banana nut version of a hot chocolate. it's fantaaaaastic and cozy and just all around wonderful

Tadd
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Don't know what this is but it sounds official

XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2023 @844.81 »

I like emma's coffee a lot! Social dog is my current favorite blend. I usually make a few cups in a frenchpress, add some sugar and that's about it!

The cafe I work at sells this stuff called jobo juice. It's my favorite juice at the moment. Think sweet clementine juice. :4u:
My girlfriend bought me a subscription to Atlas coffee but now that It has been nearing it's end I have been wanting to try out some new brands! I am a sucker for some interesting coffees. I had one from scout coffee's roasterie that was a fermented one with notes of cotton candy and bourbon that was immaculate. with the acidity I ended up using it really well in pineapple and maple based iced drinks, and it worked really well with salted caramel flavors :333

itspencilz
Jr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #95 on: November 29, 2023 @975.49 »

Bubbl'rs; My mom got them at her work and she loves them. They're sparkling waters that are light on calories and caffeine, no sugar.

I love bubbl'rs! They taste like soda without all the added sugar.

Vroom vroom
bug.flavored.tea

View Profile

Joined 2023!
« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2023 @880.17 »

I have been absolutely GLUGGING HI-C orange lately it's like crazy! My mom bought me some about two days ago and it's already almost gone!! It's almost embarrassing :( Also, because I work at a McDonalds, I've been drinking a lot of the sprite and it's made me realize it's not as good as it was when I could only get it every now and then and it's a little sad but whatever because it tastes good!!  :ha:  :ha:

:unite:
inkpistachio

i have audhd

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile

Joined 2023!
« Reply #97 on: December 01, 2023 @365.28 »

this sounds super dumb but i usually just drink milk, sometimes with chocolate powder. i like hot chocolate and tea also, god tea is good

the person who made the first calzone didnt make the best calzone
appleAlc
Sr. Member ⚓︎

I hear the sounds of the city and dispossessed

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #98 on: December 02, 2023 @242.27 »

I have become much more of a sweet tea gal as of late! I drink substantially less Monster than I used to, which has been wonderful for my general state. I love the stuff, but I realise that caffeine at that amount largely just aggravates my IBS   :drat: 

~~~~You can never tell the truth, but you can tell something that sounds like it~~~~
(she/her)
3lsie
Casual Poster ⚓︎

StatusCafe: elsie

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #99 on: December 14, 2023 @22.79 »

I've been drinking black coffee lately since I ran out of milk and keep forgetting to get more  :drat:  I don't mind it but I find the texture very watery (in a bad way) compared to white coffee. It's nice to see how different coffees taste without milk though!! I'm on a nice Christmas blend at the moment.  :4u:
Scrib01
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Cutest Psychedelic Egg!

iMood: Scrib01

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Infinite Egg TortureJoined 2023!
« Reply #100 on: December 14, 2023 @861.90 »

Started drinking Masala tea, it tastes like gingerbread and it makes me feel super cozy!!!

That sounds so good! Recommend a specific brand? Or do you make it?  :omg:

Oyea as for me! I have been drinking a lot of mint tea. Put a few lumps of sugar in to make it taste like candy canes  :ozwomp:

"Still know nothin' 'bout me!"

watermelon3y3s
Casual Poster ⚓︎

my brain is glitching in liquid pain

View Profile

« Reply #101 on: January 04, 2024 @2.27 »

I LOVE ORANGE JUICE! ORANGE JUICE IS A VERY GOOD DRINK! even tho,i cant drink it everyday (not going to explain why) so i drink water! :33333  :transport:  :melon:

:melon: :transport: this is what ive come to be.
alexela64
Full Member ⚓︎

NEW PLASTIC TREE 5.29 !!!!1!!!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #102 on: January 04, 2024 @85.45 »

im a black coffee enjoyer, but also a bit of a coffee snob. whether or not i like my coffee black depends on the flavor and how it's brewed. I've been drinking black coffee a lot recently because i am home for the holidays and my parents have a french press -- it's such a smooth brew that you really don't even need to add anything to it. The beans we use are from a local place, we grind them ourselves. It's super good.
We also have an espresso maker (breville) that I often use to make Americanos. Those i do put a little milk in, since Lavazza is a bit acidic. (The beans I use are Lavazza espresso beans). I really like baristaing, so it's kind of funny that my favorite drink is one of the simplest.
Other than that, I love the classic flavor of ramune soda. it's one of my favorite late-night treats. :ha:

chimera

View Profile

Joined 2023!
« Reply #103 on: January 05, 2024 @91.42 »

v8 makes energy drinks... makes me feel like i'm doing something healthy for myself even tho it really is just caffeinated juice HA

chimera - he/it
Yaya

StatusCafe: yaya

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #104 on: January 05, 2024 @426.11 »

I can't drink right now for medical reasons so honestly a solid seltzer with lime does me right
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi