Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @970.43 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 96/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  What's your sense of fashion?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: What's your sense of fashion?  (Read 966 times)
thecreechur
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Creechur [he/they]

StatusCafe: thecreechur
iMood: thecreechur

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2023 @647.40 »

atm i live exclusively in band t-shirts and sweat pants or shorts if it's hot lmao. I don't really have much of a specific style anymore (rather I'm more generally masc-leaning), but when I was in my teens I used to like shopping for retro style pieces. My ideal style now would lean more into 70s nightmare :ha:

spiralstaircase
Casual Poster ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2023 @519.17 »

I'm not the most fashionable person in the world, my outfits usually consist of some band shirt or just graphic tee in general and cargo pants/shorts. Sometimes if I'm feeling bolder I'll wear a hawaiian shirt, cuz I think those are super cool. I've also got a button up shirt with a cool pattern on it of a TV in flames, but I rarely wear that cuz everyone around me says it's lame and nerdy. They just don't get it... I'm lame and nerdy!
In the winter, I'll probably wear the same thing as normal, just with a jacket on top and a longer sleeved shirt underneath. I LOVE that combo of a regular T-shirt on top a long sleeve one. Unfortunately, it's really hot where I am right now (even though its... October! Woah!) so I'll never get to do that... Band shirts forever, though. My favourite part of wearing them is seeing people pass by and thumbs-up-ing me. (Oh, and BTW, I've got a London Calling shirt, two Beatles shirts, a The Cure shirt, Arcade Fire, and The Strokes. I rarely use the Strokes one though cuz it's kiiinda tight.)
I've also got these two jackets that I wear. All. The. Time. Whenever it's cold. Unfortunately I can't send pictures of them right now cuz I don't have one, but one of them is a green flannel-type jacket with white wooly type stuff on the inside, and the other is a more desaturated green with a plaid pattern on the inside and a brown collar thingy. It's awesome. And sometimes, when it's SUPER cold, I like to wear this black and grey trapper hat (I think that's what it's called?), though I rarely get to use that, cuz like... It's never THAT cold.

Welcome to the planet of the robot cat
Tiffany
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2023 @698.82 »

Basic lol. I wear some type of either leggings or athleisure, and a plain long sleeved shirt, most in dark colors. I want to be comfortable, and I find this the most comfortable for me. Which is why I don't typically wear jeans.

soft-star
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2023 @717.01 »

For a while i've been loving low-waisted bootcut/flared pants and skirts. To me, the lower back and stomach is the perfect accessory. I generally wear dark colors though I'm trying to incorporate more color. I like to have elements of my outfits that aren't quite right and don't quite make sense and incorporate different textures. I like streamlined, columnar, late-90s style feminine silhouettes combined with some mid-aughts wacky mismatched officewear vibes. My uniform lately is a giant 6 pound black vintage men's leather jacket, a wide 60s style headband, a light sparkly cat eye, knee-high early 2000s square toe block heel boots, with a tank top or t shirt and a black slouchy purse decked out with ribbons, keychains (tamagotchis), and a soft-star i sewed and attached. Call it an augmented sideways minimalism perhaps? My main inspirations are Fran in The Nanny, Roz from Frasier, and Shania Twain in the late 90s/early 2000s. Whew, that was all over the place but I think it's apt.

starbreaker
Sr. Member ⚓︎

is it any wonder that my mind's on fire?

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2023 @913.23 »

jeans, band t-shirts, and either Chuck Taylors or Doc Martins

rock operatic science fantasy and more...
(...all opinions mine unless attributed, and free to a good home...)
devils
Full Member ⚓︎

Oh? What's that?

View Profile WWW

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2023 @375.22 »

As I'm the most boring person when it comes to fashion, I just put on a graphic T-shirt/sweatshirt and sweatpants. Or maybe a hoodie if I'm feeling fancy. If it's extra cold, put on a two-color jacket (my favorite one as it's waterproof) and a plaid scarf.

I do however have a small array of silly hats. My favorites are my UFO bucket hat and Kermit earflap beanie :ha:

Remember to eat dessert <3
CaffeinatedElf
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Lover of caffeine

View Profile WWW

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2023 @407.30 »

I describe the way I dress as a old grandpa going out to cut lumber on a rainy day
or an agave farmer out working in the field

I typically wear a dark gray waxed canvas jacket over my typical outfit on rainy or cold days, and on regular days I wear leather shoes or black running shoes, dark gray cargo pants, a light gray or blue flannel, and sometimes I wear a gray baseball cap with a Mexican flag patch.

I love the way Kyle Reese looks in the first terminator movie and I guess it inspired my fashion sense.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2023 @410.63 by CaffeinatedElf » Logged
BUTCHBONEZ
Casual Poster

' with flowers growing out of your head '

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2024 @946.27 »

I alternate styles often . My top 3 are goth lolita , emo , and scene.:ha:

you are safe here, traveler

HY / XE / FANG
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Web design is fashion design ?? Your thoughts on self expression online?

Started by MelooonBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 11
Views: 2349
Last post August 31, 2023 @620.49
by technomage
Whats your life like? (Time Capsule Thread)

Started by MelooonBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 35
Views: 3225
Last post April 10, 2024 @598.32
by Misanthropic Monster™
Fashion Page

Started by dotmidiBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 2
Views: 540
Last post December 08, 2022 @801.60
by wodaro

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi