Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @408.39 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :eyes: ~ Inconvenience is counterculture ~ :eyes:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  HI! I'm new! Wow!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: HI! I'm new! Wow!  (Read 443 times)
NeonNights
Newbie ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: September 26, 2023 @623.17 »

:ozwomp: Hi there!! I'm NeonNights!!! (They/He/It/Xe/Zir) :ozwomp:

Uh, I have a website, it's linked in my signature! I'm getting into the Web Revival movement more and more lately, but I've always had an interest in HTML! Like, I started learning HTML when I was 6. (And yet I didn't figure out my autism for many many years....)

:dog: ANYWAYs :dog:
I'm so happy to be here! Here are some of my interests:

• Writing!! (current writing project here click if you like chiptune music, apocalyptic science fiction, and/or queer themes :omg: )
  • ARTT!! (nothing to link cuz I only recently got over art block, but all the images on my website are my own! Also my pfp is my own! :ohdear: )
  • Moviesss (I want to be a director when I'm older. You can find some of my movie reviews/rants on the blog section of my personal website, but theres only 2 right now and they're both movies with 9 in the title from the year 2009 :cheesy: )
  • COMMUNITY! (just my favourite sitcom and my #1 special interest. DO NOT GET ME STARTED I WILL NOT STOP :tongue: )

:happy: THIS IS MY WEBGARDEN!!! :happy:

Webgarden - https://neonnights.neocities.org/webgarden

:unite: So yeah! Uh, ask me questions about myself or something! :unite:

:ozwomp: CHECK OUT MY WEBSITES! :ozwomp:
:ozwomp: FEED MY TAMANOTCHI! :ozwomp:
SilkSkull

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2023 @698.84 »

Welcome! I love your anti facism button :D You seem super cool!!! I can't wait to look at your website and see it develop!

SilkSkull’s Welcome Pack
  • Wondering what this “web revival” stuff is?  Visit here!
  • Need someone to chat with or just want to ask some questions? Chat or Email me!
  • For a rundown of what this place is and what we are all about, head here![/color]
Enjoy your time on the forums and make yourself feel welcome <3
« Last Edit: September 26, 2023 @701.27 by SilkSkull » Logged

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

zawieja
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Call me Ren!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Epic Cat AwardFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2023 @715.02 »

Hello! I love that neon green color theme on your webpage :dive: Sometimes that color choice can be a bit heavy but all the glowing stars give it a cute and endearing look! I would love to see more of your art if you ever decide to share!

─── °∘❉∘° ───

─── °∘❉∘° ───
NeonNights
Newbie ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2023 @92.85 »

Welcome! I love your anti facism button :D You seem super cool!!! I can't wait to look at your website and see it develop!
TYSM!!!!  :4u:
That was like the first button I designed haha!! More to come with the website for sure!!!!

Hello! I love that neon green color theme on your webpage :dive: Sometimes that color choice can be a bit heavy but all the glowing stars give it a cute and endearing look! I would love to see more of your art if you ever decide to share!

I'm glad it wasn't too heavy, I'll be honest I was worried about that! But after trying out a lot of different accent colours it just didn't quite look right any other way. I'm glad it feels cute and endearing, that's definitely what I was going for! And I absolutely will share as soon as I have it haha!!  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:

:ozwomp: CHECK OUT MY WEBSITES! :ozwomp:
:ozwomp: FEED MY TAMANOTCHI! :ozwomp:
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi