Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @512.43 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 66/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  [emerges from my well to greet melonland]

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [emerges from my well to greet melonland]  (Read 298 times)
ashton
Casual Poster ⚓︎

she/her

StatusCafe: angelribs
iMood: angelribs

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« on: November 02, 2023 @671.67 »

hi hello etc!
i'm ash & i dont think i can explain the feeling of nostalgia being apart of a forum again gives me :cool: i used to be on so many niche ones as a kid, doing lord knows what - its a feeling the web of now has been missing for me. i'm very excited to be here & hope to be an active member of the community

i run a (freshly minted) personal site where i post about stuff i make & enjoy, & indulge in my teenage self's overenthusiastic love for website-building

my interests are rpg games, horror movies and collecting stationary/notebooks (that i will never use). i drink a lot of tea & my site is probably perpetually under construction because i'm very indecisive. it's a joy to meet you all  :happy:

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2023 @677.99 »

Hello and welcome to the forum Ash! We're happy to have you here!

I want to say that I adore the look of your website. It feels so nostalgic to look at, and the overall look and feel of it is so comfortable. The warm summer vibe of it is welcomed during this harsh November!

What's your favourite RPG game? Or if you can't decide on just one, then your favourite series? I have a soft spot for the Bravely Default series, but specifically Bravely Second!

I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum!

◖ ⊹  ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ —  ࣪ ׅ୧ You got: Awhe's Welcome Pack!  :dive:  ୨⸼ – ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ  ⊹ ◗
- Small reminder that the forum closes every Monday. Do not be alarmed! We'll be back every Tuesday! Why? Click here!
urgellx
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Lost on the web

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2023 @790.07 »

Welcome !
Kingdom Hearts and RPGs are nice but the real question is, what kind of tea do you drink ?
I personally don't drink a lot of tea and go with mate and coffee but i'm an ignorant on beverages.

I'll also throw a similar question to awhe but what type of RPG do you like ? More action-oriented
like Kingdom Hearts or do you dabble in isometric text adventures ?

Have a good day ! :ozwomp:

Héhé, écoute, derrière y'avait pas mal de vent.
keybladekid6
Jr. Member ⚓︎

hey roxy! boys night! lol

iMood: keybladekid6

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2023 @39.10 »

welcome c:

kingdom hearts? kingdom hearts? kingdom hearts????????!!!!!

i LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your site!!!!  :transport: it's so AMAZINGLY cute and I am obsessed with it  :dive:

reminds me of the aesthetic old kingdom hearts rp accounts, which was one of my favorite things as a kid  :4u:

can't wait to see more of you around here!! <3

xoxo, lolo =3

(can you tell i'm autistic about kh yet? hehe)

"that day, beneath that ruby sky..."
ashton
Casual Poster ⚓︎

she/her

StatusCafe: angelribs
iMood: angelribs

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2023 @175.27 »

What's your favourite RPG game? Or if you can't decide on just one, then your favourite series? I have a soft spot for the Bravely Default series, but specifically Bravely Second!

thank you sm! that's the vibe i was going for, so it's nice to hear i achieved it :transport:
as for my favorite rpg, hm... for j-rpgs i'll have to pick final fantasy vii & x/x-2. i replayed both of those so many times growing up, i know them front to back by heart. for western rpgs, its dragon age easily!

i actually played bravely default, but i havent finished it yet :dive: i got stuck and had to drop it for a bit because i got frustrated haha. i wanna get to bravely second real bad tho, i wanna know where the story goes

Kingdom Hearts and RPGs are nice but the real question is, what kind of tea do you drink ?
... I'll also throw a similar question to awhe but what type of RPG do you like ?

my go-to is regular black tea like a red rose or something, but if i'm feeling fancy i have a bunch of specialty mixes from davids tea to brew up. a favorite right now is their candy cane crush blend, which is really just white chocolate + peppermint tea. tastes delish tho !!

& honestly, im not picky when it comes to rpgs. character action, text adventures, point-n-clicks, you name it and i'll try it out. as long as the story is compelling and the core game mechanic (fighting, puzzle-solving, whatever) is good, i'm down to play. one of my favorite rpgs is called west of loathing and its a comedy adventure game where you play a stick figure in the (fictional) wild west. its so much fun ive replayed it dozens of times, highly recommended :4u: 

reminds me of the aesthetic old kingdom hearts rp accounts, which was one of my favorite things as a kid

thank you SOOOO much!! that is what i kept in mind as i was designing it, i'm delighted to know people get the exact feeling i was trying to evoke from it <3

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi