Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @230.25 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 28/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  hello!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hello!  (Read 583 times)
rev
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« on: November 11, 2023 @460.73 »

hello! i'm new to this forum and wanted to make a post introducing myself :)

my name is rev, i use they/he/she pronouns pretty interchangeably, and i'm a 20 year old english student / deputy stage manager by trade and a writer/artist by hobby!

i'm a pretty amateur coder with my own personal website that i made just over a year ago (although it's held together by string admittedly!) but i'm still proud of it! i'm a fan of old web aesthetics, theatre, horror and the colour pink, and even with my own limited knowledge of coding/programming i'm always encouraging people around me to try and learn and create! i'm also pretty big into fandom culture, unfiction/args/webseries and in general just anything weird and a little creepy!

outside of online life, i'm studying stage management and i'm due to graduate at the end of this academic year. i have a fat orange cat who i adore with every fiber of my being, i play a lot of video games that i'm not particularly good at but enjoy anyway, and my favourite place to be is cozy in bed!

aaaaand i don't really know how to finish this off so i'll say i'm excited to talk to you all!

Memory
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2023 @685.43 »

Hello Rev and welcome to the forum!

What sort of genre do you write? I personally love writing fanfiction as well as general romance/horror fiction! My favourite thing is to dive deep into character development/studies, what about you :D?

Also, I absolutely ADORE your website! As a resident member of the Pink Lover Club, I really enjoy the look of your site  :4u:  ! I'm also a big fan of fandom and ARG content! I'm mostly in the Stardew Valley fandom ATM, and my favourite ARG is Everman Hybrid! Please let me know your favourite ARG and fandom too!

I wish you well in your studies and hope you enjoy your time here on the forum!

◖ ⊹  ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ —  ࣪ ׅ୧ You got: Awhe's Welcome Pack!  :dive:  ୨⸼ – ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ  ⊹ ◗
- Small reminder that the forum closes every Monday. Do not be alarmed! We'll be back every Tuesday! Why? Click here!
rev
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2023 @753.77 »

Hello Rev and welcome to the forum!

What sort of genre do you write? I personally love writing fanfiction as well as general romance/horror fiction! My favourite thing is to dive deep into character development/studies, what about you :D?

Also, I absolutely ADORE your website! As a resident member of the Pink Lover Club, I really enjoy the look of your site  :4u:  ! I'm also a big fan of fandom and ARG content! I'm mostly in the Stardew Valley fandom ATM, and my favourite ARG is Everman Hybrid! Please let me know your favourite ARG and fandom too!

I wish you well in your studies and hope you enjoy your time here on the forum!

hi, thank you so much!!

i'm mostly a writer of fanfiction, but i also have always loved writing short horror stories and character studies too!! (although nothing published online or otherwise!) - i'm also rolling the idea around in my head to write a horror film / play, but that's on hold until i'm less busy. how about you?

i'm so glad you like my site, i'm definitely super happy with how it looks!! i'm absolutely a marble hornets person, although there's honestly too much unfiction stuff that i love to list! i love stardew as well!! who's your favourite bachelor/ette?

my fixations come and go (as is adhd haha) but I'm really into fnaf and starkid musicals at the minute.

i love your site also!! it's clean but also has a lot of personality to it, and it's very pleasing to look at! :)

Memory
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2023 @760.59 »

i'm also rolling the idea around in my head to write a horror film / play, but that's on hold until i'm less busy. how about you?

Oh that sounds so fun! I hope you're able to start it when you're less busy! For myself, I'm currently in the middle of writing a romance novel pertaining to vampires and cults and lots of trauma :D

Marble Hornets is so much fun too, and was the series that got me into ARG's! I really love that crow one and petscop too. Video game unfiction is so much fun and probably my favourite! And for Stardew Valley, it's gotta be Sam! I always marry him every single play through :D! Although Penny is really cute too... What about you?!

I'm really into fnaf

Ah! Me too! Did you watch the movie and if you did what did you think about it? I went to watch it with my mom and we both LOVED it!

And thank you for your kind words about my site. I still have lots to do to it since restarting, but I'm enjoying remaking it!
rev
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2023 @787.92 »

Oh that sounds so fun! I hope you're able to start it when you're less busy! For myself, I'm currently in the middle of writing a romance novel pertaining to vampires and cults and lots of trauma :D

omg that sounds so cool!!! vampires and cults are two of my fav things in stories tbh!! i'd love to hear more about it ^^

Marble Hornets is so much fun too, and was the series that got me into ARG's! I really love that crow one and petscop too. Video game unfiction is so much fun and probably my favourite! And for Stardew Valley, it's gotta be Sam! I always marry him every single play through :D! Although Penny is really cute too... What about you?!

Ah! Me too! Did you watch the movie and if you did what did you think about it? I went to watch it with my mom and we both LOVED it!

i have no idea how to articulate why, but i've always had a major soft spot for harvey - a lot of people say he's boring but i just think he's super cute!! and i did see the movie... three times in cinemas, haha;; it was worth it to me though! i've been a pretty huge fan since 2014 and i think the movie really was made for people who were here from the start, with all the super niche references etc!! i'm glad you and your mom loved it!

And thank you for your kind words about my site. I still have lots to do to it since restarting, but I'm enjoying remaking it!

of course!!

zj
Jr. Member ⚓︎

StatusCafe: zeejay
iMood: zeejay

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2023 @824.19 »

Nice to meet you Rev! Your website is so cute ;u;

why dontcha have a peek at my site :eyes:
(23 years old)
this is Kurt ↓
gif of a ""tamaNOTchi". Click to feed!
click to feed him :3
rev
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2023 @858.30 »

Nice to meet you Rev! Your website is so cute ;u;

hihi! thank you so much :) your website is so cool too!

keybladekid6
Jr. Member ⚓︎

hey roxy! boys night! lol

iMood: keybladekid6

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2023 @960.90 »

welcome rev!

stage management is awesome!! i used to do stage crew in high school (all i did was paint stuff, but it was still fun. i was mostly in it for the free food after the shows anyway), but doing stage management for a living is such an amazing career!! best of luck!! c:

your site is suuuper cute, the shade of pink that covers most of it is very pleasing to the eye and i like the contrasts/complementary colors you have that work with it well  :4u:

i hope you enjoy your stay here!!

xoxo, lolo =3

"that day, beneath that ruby sky..."
rev
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2023 @445.87 »

welcome rev!

stage management is awesome!! i used to do stage crew in high school (all i did was paint stuff, but it was still fun. i was mostly in it for the free food after the shows anyway), but doing stage management for a living is such an amazing career!! best of luck!! c:

your site is suuuper cute, the shade of pink that covers most of it is very pleasing to the eye and i like the contrasts/complementary colors you have that work with it well  :4u:

i hope you enjoy your stay here!!

xoxo, lolo =3

hello!!

i'm probably biased, but i agree about stage management - it's stressful but rewarding haha;;

thank you so much!!! i love your website too, the shade of yellow is super nice and i love the art in the sidebar!!

myleszey
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Rabbit

View Profile WWW

Two SSL certificates for the price of oneFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2023 @664.31 »

hello!!

i'm probably biased, but i agree about stage management - it's stressful but rewarding haha;;

I can agree with that - though my experience in the stage crew was short, a friend of a friend is the stage manager for Hadestown right now - the rare opportunities I get to talk to him are really revealing  :ohdear: i wish you the best in your endeavors! keep your head up!!!

keybladekid6
Jr. Member ⚓︎

hey roxy! boys night! lol

iMood: keybladekid6

View Profile WWW

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2023 @122.81 »

hello!!

thank you so much!!! i love your website too, the shade of yellow is super nice and i love the art in the sidebar!!

ohhh you  :4u: flattery will get you nowhere  :transport:

xoxo, lolo =3

"that day, beneath that ruby sky..."
rev
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2023 @631.81 »

I can agree with that - though my experience in the stage crew was short, a friend of a friend is the stage manager for Hadestown right now - the rare opportunities I get to talk to him are really revealing  :ohdear: i wish you the best in your endeavors! keep your head up!!!

oh my gosh that's so cool!!! hadestown is one of my favourite shows, but it does sound like a pretty heavy job when it comes to stage management!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi