Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @73.65 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 21/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 927.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☞ ∙ Life on the Web
| | |-+  Old Embarrassing Usernames

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Author Topic: Old Embarrassing Usernames  (Read 3486 times)
arsenicCatnip

Big Big Worm is Wriggling With Glee!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2024 @739.35 »

oh god.

• grimegirl7 on binweevils.
  • awsomeguy2213 on moviestarplanet, spelled "awesome" because i was a slow learner :-P
  • Princess_Zelda on a would-you-rather website
  • ViolettaSushi on fanfiction.net

world is sooooo beautiful!

Sipping strawberry tea...beaming love into me...eternally........
syrupnx
Casual Poster ⚓︎

drifting across the ether of the net

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: syrupnx
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2024 @758.44 »

i can only remember a few usernames, one of which i wont share because the digital embarrasmen t would kill me  :skull: 

lets start with usernames i first used when i was younger:
on minecraft my first username was WoodyPapa123 ( i have no idea why )
my second roblox username was PrincessCelestia1145 ( i loved MLP:FIM when i was younger )

now lets go to my late middle school, early high school usernames:
on planetminecraft i started out as gratifiedgranola, but at somepoint i decided to be cringe and renamed to Gwanola uwu ( i blame using discord )
then i became a big time edge lord and changed to gwxnxla on discord and xbox ( emo speedrun wr )

and now i use syrupnx everywhere

Misanthropic Monster™
Sr. Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Misanthropic
PicMix: BitterGoblin

View Profile WWW

uh oh! a pigeon got in!beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice!bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2024 @23.19 »

I've had the BitterGoblin handle since 2004 - Misanthropic Monster™ is a discord name, which I also liked the idea of using on this forum!

Before BitterGoblin I went by my old Sonic the hedgehog OC name Streak who was a Tenrec - I have an old doodle and a recent-ish doodle of him if anyone is interested (below spoiler tag).

Spoiler

[close]

Tommie ΘΔ
Jr. Member ⚓︎

It's not gay if it's the floor...

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: anchorgutz
PicMix: brynnstic

View Profile WWW

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2024 @761.30 »

wooof,, :dog: This one's actually my Roblox username, I made it around 2017 I think. I came up with it in 2015 though,, "Dragon_forlife45cats"

It's no where NEAR as bad as it could've been, but its still embarrassing as someone nearing adulthood to still introduce my Roblox account as the fabled Dragon_forlife45cats. I remember cookin' that one up in Spanish class, thinking it was the most genius username anyone had ever concocted. Until I came up with an even better one.

"Dragon_issocooL45." Just so everyone knew I truly was the coolest Dragon on the block. Safe to say, I was basically a wordsmith when it came to awesome usernames in the 2010s :chef: 

Last night I drove to Harper's Ferry and I thought about you...
Zunne
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Mmm... Ice Cream...

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2024 @716.08 »

Never had them, like ever, i don't remember a time in which i chose a username that is now embarrassing by this year's standards.

I wonder why i like ice cream so much?
spiralstaircase
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2024 @801.44 »

I have a lot of embarrassing username stories. For example, on Animal Jam, I changed my username from some keyboard smash to 'wolf01199'. Then, later on, my username I used all over the web was 'CookieDash' or some variation of that. It was usually accompanied by a profile picture of Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony eating a cookie, or just being around a cookie. This next one is less embarrassing, but one time I was watching an Animal Jam youtube video and in the video I saw someone with the username 'Nekaigo'. I didn't know who it was but I thought it sounded cool so I took it for myself! And then I was very obsessed with Eddsworld, particularly Matt, so I changed it to.. 'Mattkaigo'. I don't know what I was thinking. They were good times, though.

There's not a soul listening to this recording.

Daryl Sun
Jr. Member ⚓︎

She/Her

⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2024 @232.85 »

On some websites, I used to go by TsundereGenius. A friend called me a "tsundere genius" once or twice before, and I used the phrase as my username because it sounded cool at the time...
« Last Edit: July 27, 2024 @239.10 by Daryl Sun » Logged

ORANOID
Newbie ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2024 @791.70 »

My current active mail is root.debil (root moron) as I made it while trying to root my tablet (with little success as you could've guessed), but my username always was ORANOID. Years before I've started actually, when I started writing this, I remembered that my first social account was Scientist Rodinventor (rough translation from Russian Учёный Изродибритатель). Yeah...
But it saved me from one scamming attack, because when my mom was hacked, scammer ask everyone except for me for money, but I was just politely greeted.

ORANOID
ORANOID
Newbie ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2024 @792.88 »

On some websites, I used to go by TsundereGenius. A friend called me a "tsundere genius" once or twice before, and I used the phrase as my username because it sounded cool at the time...
Imho it still sounds cool. Wacky, for syre, yet cool

ORANOID
1dkreally
Casual Poster ⚓︎

trying my best to keep it silly :3

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2024 @744.50 »

ough...

the earliest i can remember was my xbox 360 gamertag, creeperleopard - my brother liked minecraft, i was going through Baby's First Special Interest with snow leopards, and our parents made us compromise XD

the main other i remember was my first online username when i got independent internet access when i was 11, deltian - i think i thought the word delta from greek sounded cool? don't ask where ian comes from because i don't know either :skull:
caracalled

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: caracalled

View Profile WWW

« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2024 @771.10 »

Oh I had some! Nowadays they're less embarrassing and more cute though :3

SweetStrawberryGirl16 on my first forum and
ChiyokoXchan on my second one (i was a huge weeb TTwTT)

candycanearter07
Full Member ⚓︎

i like slimes

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: candycanearter

View Profile WWW

uh oh! a pigeon got in!Artsy Candy CaneJoined 2024!
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2024 @32.01 »

well i only really remember two usernames since i usually reused the name "etherware" or my irl name for most of my accounts but

My khanacademy account name was/is ThatLearnLife which i still cringe at but havent bothered to change
DerpyGamerYT was my original Minecraft username and to be fair i was like 12 :P (i changed it to etherware later)
Apparently I also used DerpyGamerYT for when i played Sonic Network Land (good times) bc i found an old video i made of it
I had a /ton/ of stupid secondary youtube accounts (see attachment) that i never actually used and idk why i even made

And the weirdest name I've made that I still have no idea what I was thinking:
My neocities account, with abslimeware..
The /only/ reason i havent changed it is because it would take forever to edit every link ive ever posted with it

edit: omg i posted it and immedietly remembered my xbox gamertag..
so as a little bit of background i was big into pokemon mystery dungeon and named my character "a2" for some reason and also thought it would be funny to change my gamertag to it so now its stuck as like "a27013" until i pay to change it which i wont because i dont play xbox anymore

* clipboard.png (34.99 kB, 300x272 - viewed 8 times.)

new to oldnet be nice

Eunice
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Behind every great woman there is a cat.

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Serennau

View Profile WWW

The Wise OneJoined 2024!
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2024 @414.20 »

My old username everywhere was Seren, but I'm not really embarrassed by it. I just didn't care for my real name, so gave myself a Welsh one. It means "star", and that's why my first and main site is Serennau, which means "stars".
bugholder's epiphany
Full Member ⚓︎

why do they call it oven

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2024 @956.91 »

When I was younger, my usernames were "gamemaster04" and "ultimategamerxtreme"

i really loved video games lol
alexela64
Full Member ⚓︎

i <3 tadashi

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2024 @59.93 »

Back in the day when I was hyperfixated on manatees my username for minecraft was loves_manatees. That account gave me veteran status on skyblock.net  :ha:

Everything else was usually sead0gg0 or seadoggo or something like that.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (2)

Using older tech

Started by JackFrostBoard ⛽︎ ∙ Technology & Archiving

Replies: 45
Views: 5144
Last post August 10, 2024 @784.85
by caracalled
XMPP Users - Share your usernames!

Started by xero333Board ☞ ∙ Life on the Web

Replies: 12
Views: 985
Last post August 03, 2024 @827.47
by Paprika

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi