Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 04 Oct 2026 - @665.65
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 335.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :defrag: Lo and Behold :defrag: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hey, uh.. is this thing on?


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hey, uh.. is this thing on?  (Read 852 times)
xXWebMasterXx_Gina
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


I wonder whats for DINNER
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Tin WhistleJoined 2024!
« on: Winter, 10 Jan 2024 @974 » Toggle Font Embed

(sorry if the formatting ends up bad, I haven't done this in years :drat:)

Howdy! I'm Gina, a late 20's net dweller. I'm the webmaster of Melvin's world! on Neocities!

I'm not the most social person and haven't participated in a public forum or chatroom in a long.. long time but lately I've been getting kind of fed up with feeling like I was the only person on earth to not have a social media account. Add that on with your usual misery at the ol' job and well.. I thought it was about time for a change! I've been juggling the idea of joining a forum but most of my search always ended up at huge places like ResetEra or smaller but too specific forums like Vogons. Don't get me wrong, I love retro machines and games but I'm not THAT technically proficient to make conversation on the subject regularly. But of course, I recently found MelonLand  :ozwomp: and was surprised to see that many of the sentiments I have about the web and social media are the norm here so I knew I had to take a leap of faith!

Now for the fun stuff  :ha: ! I have many interests, but most of the time I'm championing the idea of having your own website and avoiding social media like the plague (well, mostly to my friends who groan after I've said it 100 times and will say it 100 times more!), video gamin' (I've played so many... too many.. and lots more to come!), watchin'  :4u: silly :4u:  videos (GMod/SFM animations, YTPMV, etc), watchin' movies and of course, browsing Internet Archive :pc: for retro software and exploring long forgotten sites through the wayback machine!


Uhm yeah; I think dats about it! :ha:

See you around!


Logged
alexela64
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile


AGHHH!!!! REAGGHH!! *screams in agony
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
The Original                          StarwalkerA Jellyfish in Behalf of haumeaGethJellyJoined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 11 Jan 2024 @278 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome to the forum!!! :ha:

watchin'  :4u: silly :4u:  videos (GMod/SFM animations, YTPMV, etc),
oh i love sfm animations. recently i've been watching a lot more since i got into ULTRAKILL.
I know there's a thread around here somewhere with people talking about their favorite YTPMVs, if you feel like looking for it. :ozwomp:

Logged

Comment music recs on my profile
https://file.garden/ZZOi0LOs0CiXN99M/mimikyu.gifhttps://file.garden/ZZOi0LOs0CiXN99M/mimikyu-busted.gifhttps://file.garden/ZZOi0LOs0CiXN99M/2.25.24/palestine.gif

Artifact Swap: Gothic eyebatArtefacteryMouse TamaNOTchiWholesome heartRainbow alienz
xXWebMasterXx_Gina
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


I wonder whats for DINNER
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Tin WhistleJoined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 11 Jan 2024 @864 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome to the forum!!! :ha:
oh i love sfm animations. recently i've been watching a lot more since i got into ULTRAKILL.
I know there's a thread around here somewhere with people talking about their favorite YTPMVs, if you feel like looking for it. :ozwomp:

Thanks! I'll def look for that YTPMV thread. I know some fun ones to share :ha:

ULTRAKILL is great! But that new set of levels, Layer 7, is gettin the best of me XD! Those mannequins are really fast  :omg: !

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe