Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @182.66 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 28/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  anyone here heard of "unholy bosses"?

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: anyone here heard of "unholy bosses"?  (Read 339 times)
Darmodej

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: January 09, 2024 @696.83 »

so a few years ago i was playing mm8bdm, a megaman themed huge doom wad
it had many online servers as well, mostly running a variation of the classes mod, which makes the game into a hero shooter but with 100+ characters

some were running a saxton hale mod, self explanatory for anyone who's played tf2, you fight this big boss guy as a team, yadda yadda, it even had many tf2 memes on itself

but the one that caught my attention was unholy bosses, which was like the latter except WAY more chaotic and made entirely of esoteric injokes

at first i was like "wtf" trying to merely process what's going on on the screen and then it just kept hitting me like a 5 gum ad

(some flashing and loudness in video probably? i havent watched it full)

the video doesn't do it full justice, it has to be experienced in person

it felt like when scientists discovered coelacanth was not extinct, it's like a time capsule to a time and place you never knew existed, so familiar yet so foreign

its vibes are what i can best describe as "2013-2014 but in places that were already behind in time to the rest of the internet". it's so -core of whatever the deal was with the overlap of the communities of touhou, tf2 and smw hacking in early 10s. it's like drawception, my home site, a forum well past the age of forums, that developed and kept its own culture while the rest of the internet was burning in the election season, its offshoot communties still alive to this day. it's like if you forced raocow into an all nighter and then gave him cocaine. it's like the basques. it's like what later became mlg humor but before it got popular and many other utterly incomprehensible descriptions my 1:21 AM ass can give it

ano, ja jsem on
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

hello !! heres some art of mine C:

Started by 2010Board ➶ ∙ Art Gallery

Replies: 16
Views: 3671
Last post July 05, 2024 @207.41
by 2010
Dwarves Vs. Zombies? Anyone remember (or even heard of it)?

Started by dotmidiBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 0
Views: 414
Last post December 21, 2023 @579.95
by dotmidi
IT'S FUCKING HEREEEEEEEEEEE (HOUSE OF LEAVES )

Started by cursedcalendarBoard ✑ ∙ Writing & Stationery

Replies: 10
Views: 1055
Last post January 11, 2024 @179.62
by cursedcalendar

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi