Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @36.64 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 24/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 964.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: Love is not possession  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links
| | |-+  GradientOS

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: GradientOS  (Read 703 times)
GradientMan
Newbie ⚓︎

You probably know me from Noecitities.

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: GradientMan

View Profile WWW

Greatest Gradient GuideJoined 2024!
« on: May 04, 2024 @622.57 »

weinerweiner
:pc: GradientOS :pc:
Did you know, I am dead?..

...Just like GradientOS v1! There is now a replacement for that dips#%t web OS.

Meet the current GradientOS, GradientOS WebAssembly edition! Also named as GradientOS now that v1 won't be updated commonly.

GradientOS is mostly made by C with a bit of supporter JavaScript to push the sign up.

But wait, C doesn't run on the web? Exactly, that's why I use a special compiler for compiling the precious C code to WebAssembly.

Although GradientOS isn't as functional as the v1 of GradientOS, it's still quite a feat to slowly introduce WebAssembly onto GradientOS.

If it isn't functional, why am I advertising it on this forum? Because I have nothing better to do than to code and code and code. Especially coding on the same GradientOS...

Since the screen is very small, GradientOS will likely have lots of cool pixelated icons.

If you're scared of some random "Gradient Man" finding your home address so that he can tell it to your local shop so that their ads will be more targeted for stupidities like you (/hj), GradientOS is open-sourced with the MPL at GitHub! Now you know that I respect your privacy...

Now, what are you waiting for? Check out GradientOS NOW!

TheFrugalGamer
Sr. Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2024 @719.63 »

Oh, I love web desktops! The term "webtop" isn't one I've heard before, but I like that and might start using it. I'm interested to see where this one goes, but I like how it doesn't really copy Windows or MacOS specifically. It's always interesting to see alternatives to the most popular UIs out there.

You might consider submitting this to Awesome Web Desktops, which is a list on GitHub dedicated to collecting projects like these.

GradientMan
Newbie ⚓︎

You probably know me from Noecitities.

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: GradientMan

View Profile WWW

Greatest Gradient GuideJoined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2024 @741.11 »

I almost thought my swagger showoff was deleted. Turns out it was moved. Thanks mods!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi