Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @162.50 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 17/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 838.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: Love is not possession  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  Team Fortress 2

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Team Fortress 2  (Read 461 times)
OneMillionFurries
Full Member ⚓︎

Gettin silly with it

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

specimenThanks for being rad!:0 its one million furriesFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: June 12, 2024 @732.94 »

Hey hey! Does anyone here play TF2 or is a fan of it?  I've been playing the game on and off since 2012, but the recent FixTF2 movement has really re-sparked my interest in playing it. I've been keeping up with it through YouTube mainly up until now.

If you play it, what's your main? I mainly have been playing Sniper as of late, but I also started playing Heavy and have been having a lot of fun with it! I am absolutely nowhere near being a pro with either class though. I have under 200 hours of total playtime and cannot hit a headshot to save my life lmao

If anyone wants, maybe we can find an empty community server and play together sometime :3 I would love to set something like that up!

Zombiethederg
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Just surfin. Dont mind me!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Purple Butterfly - to match your purple avatar!Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2024 @753.99 »

I am often a main of many classes, but particularly I enjoy playing Soldier on offense, and Engineer on defense. I haven't loaded it up in a long time personally, as the bot problem and valves inaction has been really demotivating for me, and the negative attention its received in recent years has also not been a great motivator either :/

But an empty community server sounds fun! Probably the only way you can play TF2 now haha

PfP art by Bunbubbletea on Fiverr
xXWebMasterXx_Gina
Jr. Member ⚓︎

I wonder whats for DINNER

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Tin WhistleJoined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2024 @756.92 »

YYYEEAAAH TF2!!!  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:

TF2 was my first Steam game!  :ha:  I got it back in 2009 when you could buy it bundled with GMod! I used to play exclusively on community servers that hosted maps like Mario Kart, Balloon Race, Wacky Races, Achievement Turbo, even Parkour Fortress! Since many of these maps were large and movement focused; I practically mained scout for a time >_<. But I've since been a heavy main with solider as a close second. I'm not tactical, I charge headfirst into battle and hope for the best XD!

Even with the switch to matchmaking and the bot crisis; I still play every now and again. It's truly timeless! But, I guess you can say that about most Valve games of the era XD.

Sounds like there's potential! MelonLand TF2 server when?  :4u:
OneMillionFurries
Full Member ⚓︎

Gettin silly with it

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

specimenThanks for being rad!:0 its one million furriesFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2024 @779.80 »

But an empty community server sounds fun! Probably the only way you can play TF2 now haha

Yeahh, community servers are unfortunately one of the only solid ways to play TF2 now. Honest to god, I think the best thing Valve could do to actually fix TF2 is shut down the official servers and bring back quickplay. Or have "casual" mode put you into near-vanilla community servers, at the very least.

Sounds like there's potential! MelonLand TF2 server when?  :4u:

OMG that would be so cool! :ozwomp: I highly doubt it'll happen, or that it would get too populated though :P (just look at the online players for the Minecraft server rn XD)

I wonder, for a melonland tf2 meetup, what sort of gameplay would y'all prefer? A casual vanilla-like experience? Perpetual 2fort? A silly/trade server? Maybe TF2ware or Mario Kart? I might add a poll if enough people are interested :3

Edit: What's your Steam accounts? It would be good to add each other if we all wanna play sometime. My username is onemillionfurries (profile name is Dr. Luvstruk)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2024 @798.89 by OneMillionFurries » Logged

sig
Sr. Member ⚓︎

the great

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: sigmatic

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Certified chocoboGoose!Joined 2022!
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2024 @815.83 »

I second a Melonland TF2 server, we'd probably have to pick a weekly time to play at first though haha

EDIT: If enough interest is shown after while I could potentially help set something up as well!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2024 @823.69 by sig » Logged

The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they go.
Zombiethederg
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Just surfin. Dont mind me!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Purple Butterfly - to match your purple avatar!Joined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2024 @828.43 »

Edit: What's your Steam accounts? It would be good to add each other if we all wanna play sometime. My username is onemillionfurries (profile name is Dr. Luvstruk)

I dunno my account name (my steam account shows like 3) but my friend code is 256569516 :D

PfP art by Bunbubbletea on Fiverr
OneMillionFurries
Full Member ⚓︎

Gettin silly with it

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2024 @829.78 »

I forgot friend codes were a thing. Mine's 94893837 :D

sokil
Jr. Member ⚓︎

listen, there's music in the air

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: sokil
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2024 @250.05 »

TF2!!! :ozwomp:

this was always one of those games i wanted to get into but never did...until now! i finally decided to reinstall and start playing for real this time because valve finally fixed the bot problem!!! i'm still not very good at this game xD but that's ok, it's actually playable now :happy: i'm still trying to get a feel for how to play the game so i've just been running around as scout.

a melonland tf2 server sounds like lots of fun, and i'd definitely be interested in playing sometime if we can get it going :O

a drowsy line of wasted time bathes my open mind

milo
Casual Poster ⚓︎

whoa!!

⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2024 @747.42 »

Oh man, how I miss TF2. It's my most played game on Steam to this day and I haven't touched it in nearly a decade. It became kind of an obsessions for me for a long time. The loop is just too addicting. It got a bit overwhelming with all the gear and stuff that was being added constantly. I couldn't keep up, but I think a vanilla experience would be pretty fun!  :grin:

I used to be pretty good with Demoman and I actually got decent with the Spy. I love that when you play Spy, you kind of have to go outside the game in terms of strategy... Not only do you have to know how to play the game well, you have to be good at deception in general and be believable in the way you're disguised before you're sussed out.

candycanearter07
Full Member ⚓︎

i like slimes

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: candycanearter
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

uh oh! a pigeon got in!Artsy Candy CaneJoined 2024!
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2024 @69.58 »

I used to play TF2 a lot around when Jungle Inferno released.. its also my most played game at about 1000h so idk what that says about me

new to oldnet be nice

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi