Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @361.23 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ➶ ∙ Art Gallery
| | |-+  post your ocs!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: post your ocs!  (Read 972 times)
mipy

it/its

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« on: June 21, 2024 @30.67 »

hi! im making this topic because im curious to see how many other people on the melon forums have ocs that they draw / write / model etc and what they look like and if they have lore / a story and stuff !

please note that this thread isnt intended for sonas but rather regular characters that arent directly intended to be representations of yourself [or however else you personally define a sona] , for those you can go to this fursona thread or this ponysona thread! im not sure if there's a thread for personas or other types of sonas though , sorry </3

feel free to post about your ocs and ramble about them . tell some fun facts about them . do they have Indepth Lore or are they just a funny guy you like drawing on occasion ? discussing oc stuff in general / complimenting others' characters is fine too

[note : below is spoilered because i ended up infodumping a lot of information and itd probably make the post long if i didnt spoiler it , apologies! ijust think about these guys a lot ]

Spoiler
as for me , my main ocs at the moment include chris [ need to update his actual reference so for now here's the most up to date image of him design wise ]

not quite sure how in depth i can talk about his story considering that it has some pretty heavy subject matter but tldr; stuck in a timeloop where he's guaranteed to die horribly at the end of the week with doors which keep appearing where they shouldn't be that lead into a sprawling labyrinth vaguely resembling his house , among other unsettling and impossible things as he desperately tries to find a way to stop it

made him initally when I was 9 at the youngest and he is completely unrecognizable from what he was then . He has The most batshit insane design / story revision history out of all of my characters i think . Was also one of my first ocs in general , i think about him a normal amount i swear

for some of my other ocs , there's watt and cameron who im pretty sure i can talk about more since they're generally WAY more lighthearted ! good old trope of kids go on wacky paranormal adventures involving ghosts and stuff . i tried to start a webcomic with them at one point but it did not go well so alas for now they just remain in my mind palace or with me drawing them normally until i can muster enough dedication to actually do something with them </3 still love them dearly though

watt is a 10 year old amateur paranormal researcher who is also basically a magnet for ghosts and other strange things happening , and has himself been fascinated with supernatural stuff for basically his entire life ! unfortunately for him , he is scared / startled very easily and usually needs to be pushed [ usually by cameron ] to actually go out up close and take risks

cameron is watt's assistant and best friend since childhood . he is 9 and unlike watt he practically has zero sense of fear. because of this and his general impulsiveness , he tends to tackle the paranormal head on and get himself and watt into a bunch of trouble . he's pretty good at improvising and adapting though, so they both usually end up getting out fine in the end [ and also cameron tends to befriend the entity a lot of the time for some reason ] . bit of a menace sometimes but generally he's a good kid !
[close]

feed my son
Misanthropic Monster™
Sr. Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Misanthropic
PicMix: BitterGoblin

View Profile WWW

uh oh! a pigeon got in!beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice!bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2024 @961.10 »

I have sooooo many OCs - I would love to contribute to this thread properly at some point to share some of them  :chef:

Loved reading about your characters and seeing your drawings!

Scootarooni
Jr. Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: scootarooni
iMood: scootarooni

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2024 @134.43 »

YAY! OCs! I recently made ref sheets for a few of my ocs, so this is the perfect timing!

Spoiler

This is lil stinker. He's a chaotic little guy who looooves peanut butter. He has a set setting/canon (neighborhood kid who tags along on the adventures of the bigger kids) but I also plop him into whatever setting I want. For funsies.

For instance, here's him for a hi-fi rush AU. It also doubles as a design for his (eventual) UTAU VB.

REMB was inspired by Yume Nikki and my personal struggles with sleep and nightmares. I imagine them as an RPGmaker character: you control them and solve puzzles in people's dreams to help them out. REMB comes with a bunch of cool gadgets and additions, like roller skates and grappling-hook arms (the dark parts of their arms and legs are stretchy and bendy).

Lastly, here's Scratch. As of now, I don't have lore or anything. But I really love her design so I'm determined to come up with *something*.
[close]

Misanthropic Monster™
Sr. Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Misanthropic
PicMix: BitterGoblin

View Profile WWW

uh oh! a pigeon got in!beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice!bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2024 @510.71 »

I really love Scratch! Hooray for Etch A Sketch entities!

Dreamwings
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Professional-grade yapper and late to the party

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Sealiously Cool User AwardJoined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2024 @305.93 »

OC POSTING WOHOOO!
Most of mine with plots are intended for a story that I am still working on that I don't want to spoil until it's respective project is finished so I will show my few children with developed plots that aren't part of that...

Art by this guy
This is Nikolai. He's my beautiful, beautiful boi. I wanna give him a little smooch. He lives in a world of other funky cats-with-faces, centaurs-with-unihorns, harpies, and feesh-people called Nephfei on these mountains in a spooke area called the Deadlands where he guides people off the mountain who get lost (and then disappears into the snows never to be seen again). He is also kinda species-ist to non-spinkies and cursed spinkies (but he'd save them anyways), doesn't like socializing (but is actually very lonely), and is deathly afraid of magic and technlogy so he doesn't touch it with a ten-foot pole (scared of being cursed and thinks technology is magic so it's classed the same).

This is Sagishima. She is a Gachagon and she is a silly scammer lady. You give her your money and then you get to play the claw machine inside of her but nobody ever knows what is actually INSIDE the gacha balls because they ALWAYS slip just before the claw goes all the way up. She's a very silly girl and I really need to give her more love but I have been neglecting her since her creation. :tnt:
Also, very proud of this so I like to say it whenever, her name is a pun. Sagishi is the japanese word for scammer or conman. Sagishima is a common last name. And its Japanese because she is based on the Japanse claw machine industry (hence the markings, the bell collar, and the cat ears being a referernce to Lucky cats and the claw machine being... well... a claw machine full of Gacha balls which also originate from Japans whole Gacha ball thing too)

Art by this guy
And finally, this is Luni. He's still one of my top favorites even though no one else likes him but me cuz he's so plain. He was the first OC I ever made and I've kept him unchanged from that initial look and ref sheet lol.
Thsi was written with the older Protogen lore (what was on the old primaproto.com site that's completely gone now) so it's a bit out of date with modern standards and stuff but I don't want to change it: He used to work in a library on one of the space stations for the Primagenitors, where he was basically just a librarian of sorts and completely brainwashed like most protogens with no free will. Then some rares broke in one day and slapped something into him which gave him freewill. When the primagenitors were going through reprogramming all the previous protogens back to brainwashed-ness, they left him behind beacuse they thought he was one of the ones that didn't gain free will (he wasn't really acting like it since he didn't run away. He just hid in the back.). Luni ends up realizing that the primagenitors are kind of mean to all of his fellow protos and he ends up investigating in the library after hours where he finds out the truth. Shennanigans happen, he leaves the space station but crashlands and in the crash landing enters hibernation/rescue mode where he stays knocked out for many, many decades. When he by chance wakes up from said hibernation mode, he completely forgot everything and just ends up exploring the galaxy and seeing the world.
You can kiiiinda tell this one I wrote as a kid but I like it so I've kept it the same anyways.  :loved:

I do make more OCs outside of original species but it's just most of those are in their own stories that I am keeping secretttt so I can't share themmmm...  :tnt:

for some of my other ocs , there's watt and cameron who im pretty sure i can talk about more since they're generally WAY more lighthearted ! good old trope of kids go on wacky paranormal adventures involving ghosts and stuff . i tried to start a webcomic with them at one point but it did not go well so alas for now they just remain in my mind palace or with me drawing them normally until i can muster enough dedication to actually do something with them </3 still love them dearly though

watt is a 10 year old amateur paranormal researcher who is also basically a magnet for ghosts and other strange things happening , and has himself been fascinated with supernatural stuff for basically his entire life ! unfortunately for him , he is scared / startled very easily and usually needs to be pushed [ usually by cameron ] to actually go out up close and take risks

cameron is watt's assistant and best friend since childhood . he is 9 and unlike watt he practically has zero sense of fear. because of this and his general impulsiveness , he tends to tackle the paranormal head on and get himself and watt into a bunch of trouble . he's pretty good at improvising and adapting though, so they both usually end up getting out fine in the end [ and also cameron tends to befriend the entity a lot of the time for some reason ] . bit of a menace sometimes but generally he's a good kid !

I LOVE these two they're soooo cuteee 🥺 I wish that comic did do well so I could read about them.

This is lil stinker. He's a chaotic little guy who looooves peanut butter. He has a set setting/canon (neighborhood kid who tags along on the adventures of the bigger kids) but I also plop him into whatever setting I want. For funsies.

For instance, here's him for a hi-fi rush AU. It also doubles as a design for his (eventual) UTAU VB.

REMB was inspired by Yume Nikki and my personal struggles with sleep and nightmares. I imagine them as an RPGmaker character: you control them and solve puzzles in people's dreams to help them out. REMB comes with a bunch of cool gadgets and additions, like roller skates and grappling-hook arms (the dark parts of their arms and legs are stretchy and bendy).

Lastly, here's Scratch. As of now, I don't have lore or anything. But I really love her design so I'm determined to come up with *something*.
You have so many silly little guys. Little Stinker is indeed very stinky. What is their UTAU voice provider? Is it you or is it going to be a computer (kind of looks like one of the oens that would be voiced by a computer or at leasrt very computerized like a certain little gameboy-looking guy we do not speak of).
REMB's whole concept honestly sounds like a really awesome idea for a Yume Nikki fangame as a whole tbh. If his thing was a real game I would definitely play it.
Also, I LOVE SCRATCH AHHH THE CONCEPT OF THEM JUST SHAKING THEIR FACE OFF UAHUSHAJSH To emote to they just quickly shake off their previous emotion and then draw a new face?? Like uhhh, im thinking of that one dog from Poppee the Performer? That super edgy Japanese cartoon that was really popular for a while.

If I sound angry I'm probably not unless I say so. I'm just really really blunt. :dog:
Scootarooni
Jr. Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2024 @741.78 »

You have so many silly little guys. Little Stinker is indeed very stinky. What is their UTAU voice provider? Is it you or is it going to be a computer (kind of looks like one of the oens that would be voiced by a computer or at leasrt very computerized like a certain little gameboy-looking guy we do not speak of).
REMB's whole concept honestly sounds like a really awesome idea for a Yume Nikki fangame as a whole tbh. If his thing was a real game I would definitely play it.
Also, I LOVE SCRATCH AHHH THE CONCEPT OF THEM JUST SHAKING THEIR FACE OFF UAHUSHAJSH To emote to they just quickly shake off their previous emotion and then draw a new face?? Like uhhh, im thinking of that one dog from Poppee the Performer? That super edgy Japanese cartoon that was really popular for a while.

eheh thank you!! I love my little guys and creatures so much ^_^ I initially planned to voice him myself but a few friends of mine have offered to provide their voices as well. We'll see what happens when I get my butt in gear and work on it heh.

I know very little about the show, but I can totally see the comparison between Scratch and the Poppee character! Tucking this edgy guy away in my pocket of inspiration juuuust in case >:^D There's just something about characters with blank, drawable faces yknow!! Like Blanca from animal crossing and CNMN from hi-fi rush....they're so cool!

I'm loving your OCs too btw! I'm only familiar with Protogens, so these are all fun to read about :^o

Sagishima in particular is SO fun. I love wordplay with character names and such, and it always hits twice as good when the character is deceptive or hiding something. I live for that kinda stuff heheh. I would absolutely fall for her scam and yknow what? i wouldn't even be mad about it!

Dreamwings
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2024 @622.40 »

eheh thank you!! I love my little guys and creatures so much ^_^ I initially planned to voice him myself but a few friends of mine have offered to provide their voices as well. We'll see what happens when I get my butt in gear and work on it heh.
Whenever you do that, could you maybe DM me on here or email me the download (if it's going to be public of course)? I like hoarding UTAU voicebanks, especially if they're cool ones with unique designs/vocals.

I know very little about the show, but I can totally see the comparison between Scratch and the Poppee character! Tucking this edgy guy away in my pocket of inspiration juuuust in case >:^D There's just something about characters with blank, drawable faces yknow!! Like Blanca from animal crossing and CNMN from hi-fi rush....they're so cool!
I know very little too lol. I just remember that theres a sun guy and Poppee and, of course, the doggo with the masks (my favorite just because it is such a weirdly cool concept just thrown in there and I also just stash ideas in my brain). And for some reason they're like, beating the shit out of each other each episode.
Blank drawable characters are so fun. Especially if they're in games where you get to draw on them yourself, like Blanca (and then she gets to annoy whoever had the misfortune of inviting you to their town  :evil: ). I'm thinking there is also another game I played where they did something like that but for the life of me I can't remember what it was so Blanca is all that comes to mind lol (vaguely getting the reading that it was an early-mid 2010s mobile game though).

I'm loving your OCs too btw! I'm only familiar with Protogens, so these are all fun to read about :^o

Sagishima in particular is SO fun. I love wordplay with character names and such, and it always hits twice as good when the character is deceptive or hiding something. I live for that kinda stuff heheh. I would absolutely fall for her scam and yknow what? i wouldn't even be mad about it!

Ahhhh thank youuuu!~ :loved:

If I sound angry I'm probably not unless I say so. I'm just really really blunt. :dog:
Casual Poster ⚓︎

she's an angel to you... but she's a devil to me!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2024 @243.89 »

my main ocs are a pair that i've had since i was 12 named moeka omoe n kazuko akuma !!

Spoiler
theyre also the main characters of my fanime !! ( a parody magical girl love story )
they were initially joke characters, moeka being based off the mary sue trope n generic anime genki girls n kazuko being based off 2009 edgy deviantart ocs , tsundere trope , n is also a ripoff wannabe of shadow the hedgehog !!! n in general , opposites attract trope !
they fight together as duo Magical-chan n Edgy-kun

ive always loved how straightforward their magical names are its so funny
w/ their normal names , moeka's is literally because both had moe in it lol
while w/ kazuko , i knew i wanted his last name to be akuma due to it meaning devil ! (he ... he worships satan .. ) n i thought kazuko sounded nice w/ it :]
lot more art ! (warning for large ones)
Spoiler

[close]
i have cried about them multiple times lol  :tnt: ive got several playlists for em , n a main ship playlist where its got 107 songs haha !! im also currently working on the second ep of the fanime :D they are my everything
[close]

oh, it is love
from the first time i set my eyes upon yours
thinking,
"oh, is it love?"
Dreamwings
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2024 @259.92 »

my main ocs are a pair that i've had since i was 12 named moeka omoe n kazuko akuma !!

Spoiler
theyre also the main characters of my fanime !! ( a parody magical girl love story )
they were initially joke characters, moeka being based off the mary sue trope n generic anime genki girls n kazuko being based off 2009 edgy deviantart ocs , tsundere trope , n is also a ripoff wannabe of shadow the hedgehog !!! n in general , opposites attract trope !
they fight together as duo Magical-chan n Edgy-kun

ive always loved how straightforward their magical names are its so funny
w/ their normal names , moeka's is literally because both had moe in it lol
while w/ kazuko , i knew i wanted his last name to be akuma due to it meaning devil ! (he ... he worships satan .. ) n i thought kazuko sounded nice w/ it :]
lot more art ! (warning for large ones)
Spoiler

[close]
i have cried about them multiple times lol  :tnt: ive got several playlists for em , n a main ship playlist where its got 107 songs haha !! im also currently working on the second ep of the fanime :D they are my everything
[close]
OMG They're literally so cuuuuutee!!! I love the concept so muchhhh! Do they have a slow enemies to lovers arc before they get together (They kinda feel like they would) or did they start as unlikely friends and then become lovers? (or maybe even started as lovers before becoming magical)

Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2024 @198.29 »

OMG They're literally so cuuuuutee!!! I love the concept so muchhhh! Do they have a slow enemies to lovers arc before they get together (They kinda feel like they would) or did they start as unlikely friends and then become lovers? (or maybe even started as lovers before becoming magical)
eeee tysm !!!!
unlikely friends to lovers !!!! the first day they met they actually became magical :D they dont know it's each other tho !!
after their first encounter , moeka is set on them becoming friends ! which kazuko , believing she'll leave eventually , accepts hesitantly
they are both lonely people U_U but they open each other up to new opportunities ! plus , they enjoy the company
one more willing to admit it than the other

oh, it is love
thinking,
"oh, is it love?"
Scootarooni
Jr. Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2024 @844.85 »

Whenever you do that, could you maybe DM me on here or email me the download (if it's going to be public of course)? I like hoarding UTAU voicebanks, especially if they're cool ones with unique designs/vocals.
Absolutely!! I think I'm gonna make them public anywho, but I'll absolutely send you them :ozwomp:

I have such a soft spot for these types of characters!! They really do remind me of DA in the late 2000s-early 2010s. Your art of them makes me so happy ; w ;

Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2024 @47.60 »

Absolutely!! I think I'm gonna make them public anywho, but I'll absolutely send you them :ozwomp:
I have such a soft spot for these types of characters!! They really do remind me of DA in the late 2000s-early 2010s. Your art of them makes me so happy ; w ;

wahhh me too hahah !!! i have a giant interest in dA art from that time so that makes me so happy to hear !!!! thank u so much !!!!!!

oh, it is love
thinking,
"oh, is it love?"
Noonbeam
Casual Poster ⚓︎

your local strange vocathing! ^_^

⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Sun BeamedJoined 2024!
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2024 @703.98 »

YAY YAY OCS YAY !!!!!!!!!! my main ocverse is one i wanna make into a game! i dont wanna share too much about them in public but here are the main cast of characters! [mild eyestrain on one of the characters btw]
Spoiler
i dont have any recent pics of them together and i dont wanna just put all of their individual refs here HGFDKLJVN [plus im in the middle of making new refs for them soooo .....] so have this attack i got on artfight that i absolutely adore! [artfight user mrguythatdraws if you somehow see this HAAIIII HELLOOOOOOOO THANK YOUUUUU ^_^ ^_^ ^_^]

in order, these are nathos [he/it] bennett [he/him] ash [xe/xem] and piper [she/her]! theyre in a band together called the drawing board! theyre kind of losers but i digress. i mean, what kind of losers would be CHOSEN TO SAVE THE UNIVERSE BY THE GODDESS ODA!?!?!?!? thats right !! these guys are the saviors of a universe in danger of destruction !!!!!! pretty big burden to put on some little guys amirite ^_^ so they have to go around the universe and kill these six big evil monsters! but also the horrors happen. BUT ANYWAY! who even is this oda lady, anyway?

THAT'S this oda lady [she/her]! she's the goddess of the universe who seems rather... secretive. she seems cold and nihilistic and yet... seems to admire the drawing board? but that's probably not important! :happy:

this is her messenger [they/them/your pronouns]! named the messenger! you can actually name them in-game but canonically theyre just called the messenger. they help out tdb throughout the game and they bond etc etc. they and oda seem to be very close. theyve been living in their realm together for eons, after all.

HI SCORCHBURN [she/her] !!!!!!! tdb meets her on their travels, and she's no ordinary bounty hunter... but aside from that! she's a bounty hunter in space who has some pretty... unorthodox ways of dealing with criminals. so she has both the cops AND criminals after her! she also likes bombs.
[close]
and that's the main cast of the story! now if youll excuse me i will go and read some of the other posts in here, and perhaps draw some if the brain allows ....

SPIRIT AND OPPORTUNITY REPEATS WITH EACH NEW ROVER !

noonbeam || gif by me :3
spiralstaircase
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2024 @870.41 »

Ahhh I love my OCs so much! I've got a story, called Cultcraze, which I've been working on since around 2018-ish. But even after all this time, the story isn't so clear to me, haha... Under the spoiler is the story:
Spoiler
The basics are that it's based in space, there are two kingdoms (Lunar 'good guys', Solar 'bad guys'). There's also a very powerful empire, now the Constellation Empire, which has been around for a long time. The Solar and Lunar kingdoms have a rough history with each other, so they do not have much respect for one another. (However, there was a point where they were allied together, the Eclipse Alliance!)
Most of the story is set in the Solar Kingdom. The main characters are two boys from the Lunar Kingdom (Lepi and Mido) who are on a trip to the Constellation Empire's base planet, there's an annual celebration there. While on their way there, they crash and fall into planet Earth where they meet three human friends, Kevin, Benny, and Naomi. Later in their stay, four Solars were sent to explore and research Earth. They then kidnap the two Lunars and the four humans and turn the humans into aliens... I'm still iffy on that part.
Back in the Solar Kingdom, there has been a group of Evil Guys (Vanta)... I'm not sure whether they're just a regular evil team, or a political party, or something, but... Anyways. They are aiming to take over the Solar Kingdom, or perhaps team up with their leaders, so they can make an appearance at the Constellation Empire's annual event thingy, as they have been banned from attending due to having a rough past with the Empire's 'founder'. I still haven't thought out what this group aims to do once they reach the Constellation's base planet, but I'd assume it'd be to take control of the Constellation Empire and, thus, also gain control of the Lunar and Solar kingdoms. Side note: One of the Solars sent to Earth is a member of this group :)
Anyways, the human guys that the Solars kidnapped: they've lost their memories of eachother, and they've all went separate ways. Benny's joined the Vanta group, Kevin just kinda roams the planet and causes chaos, and Naomi is helping out Lepi and Mido. Oh! I forgot to say, maybe it's obvious, maybe it isn't, but after Lepi and Mido made their way to the Solar Kingdom, their goal was to find a way to reach the Constellation's event anyway. But then they, eventually, discovered what's going on with the Vanta group (or at least what's at the surface) and aim to stop it and to rescue the human group.
That's about it. I've still got to connect some stuff together, fill in some holes, and whatever. But it's a nice story and it means a lot to me. Part of me wants to make the Vanta a fascist group and add that political aspect to the story as my own country is going through a. yknow. Very Popular right wing group... But I also don't want to make this story, set in SPACE, to be too human-ish... But I don't know. That's something for another day I suppose.
[close]
Phew. Hope you read that. I pray that my perfectionism will die out and I will be able to turn this little story into a webcomic some day.

Here are Cultcraze's two main protagonists:
A little boy named Lepi Mezura. He is very energetic and clumsy, he's just a sweet little boy who means no harm... He likes cartoons, cereal, and drawing, and spending time with his friend and tutor Mido. He met him due to his horrible maths grades. Mido found out about Lepi's parents situation (a situation which...i still haven't thought of LMAO) and started to spend time with him for a few hours every day to make sure he's doing well. If it were up to Mido, he would've got his parents to adopt Lepi so he could make sure he's safe all the time, but his mother always rejected such ideas. (Non-canon: Lepi has an evil counterpart from the Solar kingdom who is a big ol meany.)

The prince of the Lunar Kingdom, Mido Lamia. He's very smart and polite, and oh so stressed out. He has a very tightly packed schedule. Tutoring, tennis, debate, orchestra, choir, robotics, maths, student council, etc. etc. etc... And studying, too! Hey, luckily, he gets good grades. The best in his year! He has a "rival" in his class (though it's one-sided... Mido doesn't care about him very much), Kancorn, a boy from the Solar kingdom. Kancorn hates Mido cuz Mido is smart and Kancorn is not as smart as Mido. And Kancorn hates Mido cuz Mido is a nerd. And Kancorn hates Mido cuz Mido is a Lunar. And Mido dislikes Kancorn cuz Kancorn is a Solar. That's it.

I would share more but, hey, you can check my Toyhouse. Or Artfight. But preferably Toyhouse, it'll motivate me to finally finish updating my characters' profiles!

There's not a soul listening to this recording.

candycanearter07
Full Member ⚓︎

i like slimes

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: candycanearter
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Suck At Something September - Did It!uh oh! a pigeon got in!Artsy Candy CaneJoined 2024!
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2024 @879.40 »

Most of mine are slimes but sure :D

sappy (also in profile pic)
bluby
reed
clay
toster
nessie
cery
sebby

art by me

new to oldnet be nice

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Payphone spotting! - Post pictures of Payphones

Started by MelooonBoard ⛽︎ ∙ Technology & Archiving

Replies: 38
Views: 5061
Last post September 28, 2024 @850.19
by Catonator
Collecting Webgardens - Post your webgarden & greenhouse!

Started by MelooonBoard ♺ ∙ Web Crafting Materials

Replies: 39
Views: 16145
Last post October 04, 2024 @492.99
by Monoki
Post your Lego Creations here!

Started by NeonriserBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 7
Views: 2636
Last post November 21, 2023 @291.50
by wetnoodle

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi