Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @92.89 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 20/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 908.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  hello from a windy island!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hello from a windy island!  (Read 201 times)
paxcallow
Newbie ⚓︎

she/they

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« on: June 26, 2024 @746.71 »

hello! i'm pax. paxwell for long. i'm 26 and my pronouns are she/they. as far as my craft, i'm primarily a digital artist and writer. i have a lot of ideas for comics, novels, and screenplays, but i have pretty bad ADHD and no one kicking my butt so it can be hard to focus on one thing. but i have a bunch of Original Characters who i adore so i might talk about those guys whenever i get the chance.

i'm really new to web design, programming in general. but i've always admired the personal, geocities genre of websites i saw before i was too young to make anything myself, and the web revival movement has really inspired me to try my hand. it feels fun to put my genre of dumb humor into an actual website format. plus, it might make me better at game programming, because i wanna make some of those, too.

my favorite games are the psychonauts series, my favorite movie is the world's end, and my favorite band is the go! team!

EDIT: i thought of more stuff to add. like a link to my website, for one. as far as the windy island thing is concerned, that's just how i like to imagine both the concept of the small, personal net. a huge series of small islands floating in the endless sky, connected by tram lines or off on their own. i'm a very visually-minded person, and it's also how i like to imagine my own imagination, sometimes. when i'm so deep within it i feel like i'm floating alone. and it's peaceful! and it wastes a lot of time.

thanks for having me!

EDIT 2: changed some acronyms, didn't realize they were not allowed!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2024 @8.91 by paxcallow » Logged

SiLver
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: SiLverSkelebeast

View Profile WWW

Lego Bionicle !Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2024 @783.90 »

Welcome to the forum! Interested to see what you make  :seal:

:skull: Disciple of the Evil Skull since 2007 :skull:
Misanthropic Monster™
Sr. Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Misanthropic
PicMix: BitterGoblin

View Profile WWW

uh oh! a pigeon got in!beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice!bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2024 @804.49 »

Welcome aboard! I will be sure to check out your site!!

paxcallow
Newbie ⚓︎

she/they

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2024 @861.09 »

thank you both for the welcome! i've seen both your sites on the surf club and think they have cool visual designs! hope to get on that soon, haha

kiyuyu
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: kiyuyu

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2024 @331.34 »

Hello! I've got ADHD too :ha: and just joined myself  :dive: 
Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2024 @849.76 »

Hey hey hey hey ! Welcoooome to the Melonland Forum ! I hope you'll enjoy your stay !
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi