Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @377.91 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: :transport: More is More :transport: :4u:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Events and Activities
| | |-+  [Forum Game] Give a Gift, Get a Gift!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Forum Game] Give a Gift, Get a Gift!  (Read 426 times)
OneMillionFurries
Full Member ⚓︎

Gettin silly with it

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

specimenThanks for being rad!:0 its one million furriesFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: July 05, 2024 @821.12 »

Hey hey! I've been thinking about the gifts on this forum and how underutilized they are, and I wanted to create a fun forum game around them. So, welcome to Give a Gift, Get a Gift!

Don't know what gifts are? The wiki has a mini explanation here, and you can find many GIFs to use as gifts on Pixel Sea!

How does this work? Basically you reply to this thread asking for a gift, while fulfilling the wish of the person above you. Simple, right?  :ha:

There is one catch though! You must be vague on what you wish for. For example, you cannot ask for something like a cat or a strawberry. You can however ask for something like "a new pet" or "a tasty fruit". Give your granter the freedom to choose what to give you, and get creative with your own wishes!

What if I don't like the gift I get? Just delete it! There's no harm in that. Sometimes the gifter's taste don't align with yours, and that's fine. Also don't get offended if your gift gets deleted. It's nothing personal.

Only full members can give gifts! Can non-full members participate too? Yep! Just reply with what GIF you would have sent them, and maybe someone else will be kind enough to gift them for you!

One final rule: Only make one wish per page! Please give other users the chance to request and give gifts. This should also hopefully reduce any spam. (I may expand this to one wish per two pages if need be.)

Got all that? Cool! I'll go first :D I wish for something new for my laboratory! :skull:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2024 @629.14 by OneMillionFurries » Logged

VelvetSoul
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Till the moon may fall, and the sun may die.

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

A cat for good luck!Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2024 @497.55 »

This sounds fun, and honestly really cute. I've always been a fan of those little forum badges people can earn by participating in forums; I think it shows personality. However with gifts it's like an even more personalized version of that, which I absolutely adore!

I'm a ways off from being a full-member unfortunately, though I'm taking the time to catch up on topics I've not read, doing my best to post where I can. I'm shy but I'm trying my best to put myself out there in hopes of being a more active member of the forums! So I may become a full-member before too long, with any luck at least; since I don't want to spam of course.

Regardless I would absolutely participate in something like this as soon as I can! It feels like a fantastic way to get to interact with my fellow Melonland users d=( ̄▽ ̄*)b
OneMillionFurries
Full Member ⚓︎

Gettin silly with it

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

specimenThanks for being rad!:0 its one million furriesFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2024 @628.77 »

@VelvetSoul You can participate. I wrote how to in the original post.

Only full members can give gifts! Can non-full members participate too? Yep! Just reply with what GIF you would have sent them, and maybe someone else will be kind enough to gift them for you!

zj
Jr. Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: zeejay
iMood: zeejay

View Profile WWW

water walterFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2024 @547.82 »

I wish for something new for my laboratory! :skull:

Herre you go: a new specimen to research!

I wish for.. something to do on a hot day!

why dontcha have a peek at my site :eyes:
(23 years old)
this is Kurt ↓
gif of a ""tamaNOTchi". Click to feed!
click to feed him :3
glitterpigeon
Full Member ⚓︎

And there's a blue like where the urban angels go

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: glitterpigeon

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2024 @319.72 »

I wish for.. something to do on a hot day!

I shall give you a strange sort of water man who can go on bike rides with you and who possesses a cooling presence.

my request is: please represent the meaning of life in tiny pixel image format.  :grin:

pigeons will save the world!!!
(pigeon gif by
candycanearter07)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

MelonEngine - Mini Three.js Game Engine

Started by MelooonBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 1
Views: 2272
Last post February 22, 2022 @261.66
by ellievoyyd
Forum feature requests and Ideas

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 287
Views: 29375
Last post October 09, 2024 @729.26
by TheFrugalGamer
xX Welcome to the Forum & Rules Xx

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 0
Views: 6649
Last post November 14, 2021 @627.84
by Melooon

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi