Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @278.94 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 28/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: Love is not possession  :4u:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  HELLO EVERYONE!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: HELLO EVERYONE!  (Read 265 times)
GeceAzrak
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Heyo!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« on: July 07, 2024 @439.66 »

Hİ!

Hello beautiful people! I've just joined here and just to start with a "Hi!" I decided to say!

You can call me Afton, Game or Night. My pronouns are he/him. I'm a transmasculine non-binary boy and omnisexual!

I write stories on Wattpad, I have 52 published works so far and my goal is - for now - to publish 100 completed story books! Writing is very important to me, including my stories and original characters.

I love drawing! Drawing, whether on paper or digitally, is therapy for me!

I love making OC. I don't know how many there are in total, but I must have designed at least 100 of them, including the unnamed ones. They are my friends.

Apart from these, I also like to design things with the materials I have. Painting, cutting, sewing toys, making items... And more!

Everything I design is a part of me, a product of my personality, and I collect them as a personality within the framework of "Kamos".

Kamos... He's a bit tough. He works as a nightmare, but he's my best friend.

I have some trouble with depression, social anxiety, and migraines. That's why I'm on social media. Every moment I am not in front of the computer is torture for me. My computer - its name is Vox - is my dear friend!

I'm obsessed with making websites these days - because while I was looking at the site of my favorite game maker, NomnomNami, I went to a link and then I was FASCINATED with these sites!

My own website is just a draft right now. It's live but I have no idea how to do most of the things and it will take a long time to get it right but I'm ready! When it is ready, I will proudly present it to everyone!

I am someone who is obsessed with perfectionism, but I try to let go of that and just look at HAVING FUN.

I adore happiness and I don't want to exist unless I'm happy. That's why I will always smile!

I've experienced some bad things in the past... I don't want to give details and trigger others. That's why I'm so connected on social media and why this website building thing is important to me. I'm telling the whole world "I'M HERE DAMN IT!" I want to say.

I talked a lot again... I hope what you read was worth it and we can become good friends!

I'm always open to new friends and I'm good at giving and listening to advice. So if there's anything you want to share, I'm here!

Kukla Gösterisine Hoş Geldiniz!

VelvetSoul
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Till the moon may fall, and the sun may die.

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

A cat for good luck!Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2024 @469.78 »

Welcome, Afton! As a fellow oc maker and aspiring website creator I'm looking forward to seeing what you make!
GeceAzrak
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Heyo!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2024 @498.88 »

Welcome, Afton! As a fellow oc maker and aspiring website creator I'm looking forward to seeing what you make!

Çok hoş buldum! When I complete my website to present it to everyone, I will show everyone what I can do! Especially with Ocs, I can't wait to share my babies!

VelvetSoul
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Till the moon may fall, and the sun may die.

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

A cat for good luck!Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2024 @510.27 »

Çok hoş buldum!
That's Turkish, right? Learning other languages is one of my favorite ways to pass the time. However I typically find it hard to learn a language if I don't know anyone who speaks it, or at least if I can't speak/type with someone who uses the language. It's a "use it or lose it" kind of thing with my brain.

I once knew Spanish fluently, but when I moved and no one around me spoke the language anymore, I unfortunately forgot a lot of it within a couple of years. I'm currently learning Norwegian, Japanese, Spanish (again), German, Dutch, and Korean; which is a lot to take on all at once lol. This is only because I am friends with people who speak all of these languages though, so I get to practice with them regularly. 

While I'm fairly decent at identifying language, it can take me a bit to pick up how to actually speak/read/write them. That being said, I might have to pick up Turkish in the future (provided I was right about that).
GeceAzrak
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Heyo!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2024 @558.41 »

That's Turkish, right? Learning other languages is one of my favorite ways to pass the time. However I typically find it hard to learn a language if I don't know anyone who speaks it, or at least if I can't speak/type with someone who uses the language. It's a "use it or lose it" kind of thing with my brain.

I once knew Spanish fluently, but when I moved and no one around me spoke the language anymore, I unfortunately forgot a lot of it within a couple of years. I'm currently learning Norwegian, Japanese, Spanish (again), German, Dutch, and Korean; which is a lot to take on all at once lol. This is only because I am friends with people who speak all of these languages though, so I get to practice with them regularly.

While I'm fairly decent at identifying language, it can take me a bit to pick up how to actually speak/read/write them. That being said, I might have to pick up Turkish in the future (provided I was right about that).

Yes Turkish!

I am Turkish and my knowledge of English is at primary school level... I am not at all enthusiastic about learning languages, so I use translation.

Apparently I copied the wrong place in the translation section  :drat:

I really respected your determination to learn a language!
I can only learn a programming language because - in my opinion - it's more fun!

Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2024 @585.23 »

Hello and welcome to the melonland forum ! I hope you'll have a great time with us ! I'd like to see your drawings !
StickTrix
Newbie ⚓︎

Chillin like a villain

⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2024 @588.50 »

Welcome! cant wait to see what you make!
GeceAzrak
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Heyo!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2024 @795.56 »

Hello and welcome to the melonland forum ! I hope you'll have a great time with us ! I'd like to see your drawings !

I enjoyed it!

I will definitely add a picture section to my site! Then I will announce it here!

GeceAzrak
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Heyo!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2024 @798.52 »

Welcome! cant wait to see what you make!

I can't wait to show you too :3

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi