Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 30 Sep 2026 - @904.13
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :cry: Are u having fun? Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  hi hi hi!! :)


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: hi hi hi!! :)  (Read 1445 times)
ferdvonvestra
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: ferdvonvestra

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Summer, 18 Jul 2024 @329 » Embed

Hello hello!

I'm ferdvonvestra! I go by the full ferdvonvestra, ferd, fvv, or amia!  :dive:

A little bit more about me~

I'm a hobbyist HTML coder, digital artist, and fan fiction author! I'd been wearing a few different hats and a few different usernames over the years, and in the last two years or so I started to consolidate everything under one @ and get everything a little more organized, lol XD

I'm 18+, and based in North America  :pc:  if I'm not coding, drawing, or writing, I'm most likely crocheting, pestering my long-distance partner to play PC games with me, or doting on my three cats  :4u: :tnt:  :cheerR:.

Thanks for taking the time to take a look! for more information about me and my projects, check out the link to my main site - that's where I have the most organized and linked together!

Logged

https://ferdvonvestra.neocities.org/fvvforumblinkie.gif
Amia's cave
:unite::unite:

˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥
ctrl-shift-esc
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanJoined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 18 Jul 2024 @417 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome! Hopefully you'll enjoy Melonland  :happy:

Logged

0=1
Memory
Guest

« Reply #2 on: Summer, 18 Jul 2024 @446 » Embed

Hai :) welcome to melonland :) (oh and btw nice site)  :ok:

Logged
BlackMageGaming
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Thanks for being rad!Black Mage HatJoined 2024!Magic
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 18 Jul 2024 @755 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome to Melonland! Hope you have a great time here!  :wizard:

Btw, your guestbook links to 123guestbook, which has shutdown, meaning nobody can write anything new to it!  :sad:

Logged

"The joy of living far outweighs the fear of death."
~ Black Mage #288
https://blackmagegaming.com/icons/BMG_ForumSig.gifhttps://card.exophase.com/2/0/266938.png?1770155695
https://blackmagegaming.com/buttons/blackmagegamingButtonGenoSadness.gif

Artifact Swap: Nintendo 3DS!Game Gear!PlayStation Portable!Game Boy!
sokil
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


i bet you're reading this right now
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: sokil
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: Summer, 18 Jul 2024 @920 » Toggle Font Embed

hello, welcome to melonland! :happy: your site is pretty cool!

Logged

a drowsy line of wasted time bathes my open mind

https://files.catbox.moe/6ta8u6.pnghttps://files.catbox.moe/dbu2l7.pnghttps://files.catbox.moe/t54dls.png
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: Summer, 19 Jul 2024 @775 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome to the Melonland Forum ! I like your color palette for your website !

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
ferdvonvestra
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: ferdvonvestra

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #6 on: Summer, 02 Aug 2024 @242 » Embed

Welcome to Melonland! Hope you have a great time here!  :wizard:

Btw, your guestbook links to 123guestbook, which has shutdown, meaning nobody can write anything new to it!  :sad:

Ty Ty! I'm so sad about 123guestbook too :(((( I'm currently looking for a replacement though! Do you happen to know of any good ones?

Logged

https://ferdvonvestra.neocities.org/fvvforumblinkie.gif
Amia's cave
:unite::unite:

˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥˚̩͙⚛ ͙*̩̩̥
BlackMageGaming
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Thanks for being rad!Black Mage HatJoined 2024!Magic
« Reply #7 on: Summer, 03 Aug 2024 @744 » Toggle Font Embed

Ty Ty! I'm so sad about 123guestbook too :(((( I'm currently looking for a replacement though! Do you happen to know of any good ones?

I personally use Atabook now, but I'd recommend to look at what other webpages use and see what's right for you and your website!

Logged

"The joy of living far outweighs the fear of death."
~ Black Mage #288
https://blackmagegaming.com/icons/BMG_ForumSig.gifhttps://card.exophase.com/2/0/266938.png?1770155695
https://blackmagegaming.com/buttons/blackmagegamingButtonGenoSadness.gif

Artifact Swap: Nintendo 3DS!Game Gear!PlayStation Portable!Game Boy!
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe