Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @73.23 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 21/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 927.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  Hello from the Ether!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello from the Ether!  (Read 147 times)
Emil
Newbie ⚓︎

The Skittering Silly

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: ethersent
iMood: ethersent
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« on: July 20, 2024 @240.50 »

Hello Melonland!! I'm Emil (any pronouns) (I'm 25) and I'm just a little sort of critter on the internet. I love making zines, drawing, hanging out, playing ffxiv, and exploding! I dabble in html and website building but most of my work is traditional/physical in some way! I'm working on archiving all of my physical work on the internet for everyone to enjoy. My main website is here and I have a few websites on the backburner including a website for storytelling in my universe. I love talking about original works and I will always tell everyone to make zines.  :transport:

Speaking of zines, I also have a little zine library of my own! It's at about 107 zines right now. I love going to zinefests and meeting ppl who are passionate about art and making things!! I've been experiencing super bad burnout this month and I was hoping joining the forum and seeing all the cool websites and people would help revive my spirits a little. It's rough out there right now!

I also collect CDs, Cassette tapes (mostly gifts from my parents when they were teens!), Vinyl, Robot Dogs (aibo, idogs, wappy dog), and merchandise of Ivan Alien Stage (help)

I might start out as a little bit of a lurker since I'm skittish but I hope I can contribute some cool stuff here! Nice to meet you!!  :dive:
BUTCHBONEZ
Full Member ⚓︎

certified analog horror junkie

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

uh oh! a pigeon got in!Thanks for being rad!Local GothJoined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2024 @765.21 »

hello ! :seal:

you are safe here, traveler

HY / XE / FANG
Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2024 @991.59 »

Welcome to the Melonland FOrum ! Hope you'll have fun with us ! Impressive Zine library !
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi