Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @68.38 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 21/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 932.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ♺ ∙ Web Crafting Materials
| | |-+  I need a picture of a town square for my new website.

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I need a picture of a town square for my new website.  (Read 159 times)
Zombiethederg
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Just surfin. Dont mind me!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Purple Butterfly - to match your purple avatar!Joined 2024!
« on: July 24, 2024 @692.91 »

So I finally decided to do some major reconstruction on my website. I felt a lil like a fraud for stealing Melons town template, and decided that I should do some reconstruction!! But thats besides the point.

I was originally going to draw my sites background, but.. I found that I am not very good at art. So I come to request some assistance! I need a picture of a town square, preferably with around 5-6 buildings visible. The kind of image im looking for is similar to this:

I may end up just getting it commissioned / drawn, but does anyone know of any images that look like this? Ones with buildings that also may be easy to cut out with a lasso tool? (As I plan to make each one individually clickable)?

Please only send like. Real Photos as well, I don't want to take someone's art piece for my site :3

PfP art by Bunbubbletea on Fiverr
xixxii
Full Member ⚓︎

they/them

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Web 1.0 Picture Size Expertthe xixxiiJoined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2024 @702.15 »

i have a big CD of clip art that includes locations and buildings, i could rummage around and upload some of the "town square" type of pictures for you if you like clip art! & there's a bunch of clip art and stock photo cds on the internet archive if you want to look around yourself.

for photos specifically, you could use unsplash, rawpixel, flickr's creative commons section, and/or wikimedia commons to find things!

Zombiethederg
Jr. Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2024 @724.26 »

i have a big CD of clip art that includes locations and buildings, i could rummage around and upload some of the "town square" type of pictures for you if you like clip art! & there's a bunch of clip art and stock photo cds on the internet archive if you want to look around yourself.

for photos specifically, you could use unsplash, rawpixel, flickr's creative commons section, and/or wikimedia commons to find things!

oooh wait yes that would be really helpful!! Im going to try some of those websites you reccomended, but I wouldnt mind taking a look at the pictures you have!!!

xixxii
Full Member ⚓︎

they/them

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Web 1.0 Picture Size Expertthe xixxiiJoined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2024 @807.16 »

this one is almost exactly your example pic!  :omg:

and here's an assortment of town / village type of pics for you to peruse. hope that helps!  :transport:

Zombiethederg
Jr. Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2024 @842.00 »

this one is almost exactly your example pic!  :omg:

and here's an assortment of town / village type of pics for you to peruse. hope that helps!  :transport:

oh man... theres alotta good stuff here!! I think i'll definetely use one of these photos, thank you so much!!!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Forum feature requests and Ideas

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 279
Views: 28044
Last post September 07, 2024 @123.48
by larvapuppy
xX Welcome to the Forum & Rules Xx

Replies: 0
Views: 6382
Last post November 14, 2021 @627.84
by Melooon
How to use a forum?! - A guide for those who have forgotten/never knew!

Replies: 2
Views: 3903
Last post April 22, 2023 @739.62
by Aloe

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi