This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @653.37
Forum Activity: Three Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: There's a great big indie web tomorrow! :smile: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Greetings


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 592 times)
becrel
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« on: Winter, 01 Dec 2024 @956 » Toggle Font Embed

greetings!
|n_n| I joined this forum at the beginning of the week and finally decided to write an introduction post *checks clock* less than 50.beats before the forum closes.
A young hobbyist programmer and linux user, who hopes to become an artist of some kind.
I will start working on a web series using asciinema soon, which will be hosted on my own web pages, so that inspired me to finally dust off that tilde.town page and get started on webcrafting. I could probably say more but none of it comes to min at the moment because I'm tired.
|^_^| see you tuesday probably

Logged
Cendol
Newbie
*
View Profile

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 03 Dec 2024 @126 » Embed

Hey there welcome to the forum! Glad to see other linux fans .. I am trying more and more to move off of windows but there is always something like software or game that stops me lol.

Logged
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 13 Dec 2024 @909 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello and welcome to Melonland forum !

I'm trying to move to Linux completely, right now I'm switching between windows and linux rather often but I'd like to make the full switch but Visual Studio Code is really neat.

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Enter Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe