Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 26, 2024 - @27.29 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 30/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hey.

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hey.  (Read 669 times)
Version
Casual Poster

Ver. Narrative game and mystery media lover.

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: August 05, 2022 @828.70 »

Hey, I'm Version. I've been lurking around this forum for a while, and I finally decided to make an account.

On interests, I like games (In particular narrative ones and VN's), reading, coding, and murder mystery novels/games. I'm also trying to write some mystery stories of my own but I can never get a project past the planning stage, though I'm trying!
On languages, I speak English, French and Portuguese.

I don't have a personal site yet, but I started and dropped work on one about two months ago. I feel like getting back to it soon, I made a lot of cool assets for it I don't want to go to waste!

I really like the idea of forums, and as someone who started using the internet just after they started dying I never got around to using them. So I'm looking forward to my time here!
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2022 @543.94 »

Hi Version, welcome to the forum - thats a very cool grey text choice :4u:

I like narrative games too! I played Life is Strange for the first time recently and found it very affecting. I hope you get back to site making, often its better to get something basic done in a day than trying to do the perfect thing and never finishing!

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
ggnonicon
Casual Poster

smush the eyelid

Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2022 @631.70 »

Hey! Version is a cool name, i like that word.
When u do make things be sure to share! This year and last I got pretty bad about having too many ideas and not a lot of follow thru and I'm trying to be better about that... Similar conundrum I imagine. Anyway see ya 'round 🪱🤠
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi