Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 03 Oct 2026 - @402.34
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~ Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hey.


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hey.  (Read 1468 times)
Version
Jr. Member
**
View Profile


Vee - Any Pronouns
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: Summer, 05 Aug 2022 @829 » Toggle Font Embed

Hey, I'm Version. I've been lurking around this forum for a while, and I finally decided to make an account.

On interests, I like games (In particular narrative ones and VN's), reading, coding, and murder mystery novels/games. I'm also trying to write some mystery stories of my own but I can never get a project past the planning stage, though I'm trying!
On languages, I speak English, French and Portuguese.

I don't have a personal site yet, but I started and dropped work on one about two months ago. I feel like getting back to it soon, I made a lot of cool assets for it I don't want to go to waste!

I really like the idea of forums, and as someone who started using the internet just after they started dying I never got around to using them. So I'm looking forward to my time here!

Logged
Melooon
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 06 Aug 2022 @544 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Version, welcome to the forum - thats a very cool grey text choice :4u:

I like narrative games too! I played Life is Strange for the first time recently and found it very affecting. I hope you get back to site making, often its better to get something basic done in a day than trying to do the perfect thing and never finishing!

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
ggnonicon
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWW


smush the eyelid
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 07 Aug 2022 @632 » Toggle Font Embed

Hey! Version is a cool name, i like that word.
When u do make things be sure to share! This year and last I got pretty bad about having too many ideas and not a lot of follow thru and I'm trying to be better about that... Similar conundrum I imagine. Anyway see ya 'round 🪱🤠

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe