Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 26, 2024 - @561.99 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 33/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hello!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 568 times)
graveyardsoup
Casual Poster ⚓︎

the net is vast and infinite

iMood: graveyardsoup

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: September 20, 2022 @178.44 »

Hello everyone, I'm Graveyard!

I'm newer to Neocities and the web revival but it's something I've admired from afar and wanted to be a part of for a long time. I've been a digital artist for many years but for the past several years I struggled with a pretty serious health condition that really impaired my ability to think and put a damper on a lot of my life. Over the past 6 months I've been making some meaningful progress on my condition and coming to terms with the fact that I have the power to change my own reality. I've been taking this time to really become active in my interests again and start learning new things, like coding! I'm very passionate about making one's own creative space and making it about things that are meaningful to you.

I found this forum by browsing through cinni.net and thought it seemed like a cool place with people who also share that passion.
As I said before, I'm a digital artist that really enjoys illustrative work but dabbles occasionally in concept design. Other than that, I love video games, especially horror games, and love talking about game theory and games as an art form. I love Remedy games and could talk all day about them if I had the chance. In general, I love horror, industrial and metal music, figure collecting and more.

My website is still a huge W.I.P. and I've only just begun learning coding this year (HTML/CSS and dabbling in Python for other creative projects) but I'm excited to continue that journey and be in a space with others that are passionate about the same.

abacus
Newbie ⚓︎

uifi_osos_wizard

View Profile WWW

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2022 @212.04 »

Welcome! I can't wait to see your website! I'm still in the planning phase for my next website project, but it's good to know we're all working on something, hah.

EDIT: Just saw your website! Reminds me of one of my friends who loves the dark and diabolical >:3
« Last Edit: September 20, 2022 @213.44 by abacus » Logged

excelsior! ╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
graveyardsoup
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2022 @846.71 »

Welcome! I can't wait to see your website! I'm still in the planning phase for my next website project, but it's good to know we're all working on something, hah.

EDIT: Just saw your website! Reminds me of one of my friends who loves the dark and diabolical >:3

Thanks so much for the kind words! I also love the dark and diabolical :evil:

Good luck on your next website project as well! I hope you share it here when the time comes.

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2022 @885.53 »

Hi Graveyard! Welcome to the forum

Fun fact, I live next to a graveyard! Do you believe in ghosts?
condition that really impaired my ability to think and put a damper on a lot of my life
Oh I can relate to that, for me it wasnt health; but its horrible to feel like you cant be who you want to be becouse of forces outside your control; and its great when you start to get a handle on things again; Im still getting there too!

I like the columns on your site! Id like to see more column centric sites :innocent:

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
graveyardsoup
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2022 @71.96 »

Fun fact, I live next to a graveyard! Do you believe in ghosts?
How lucky! I do actually! Up until a few months ago, I lived (literally) right next to a semi-famous haunted bridge. I've also listened to too much Coast to Coast to not believe that there isn't something that's left after we pass on.

Oh I can relate to that, for me it wasnt health; but its horrible to feel like you cant be who you want to be becouse of forces outside your control; and its great when you start to get a handle on things again; Im still getting there too!
I'm sorry you're going through that. It's true it's a really strange thing to be distant from yourself in that way, it's hard to put into words. Rooting for you on your journey though! :4u:

And thanks for the compliment of the site ^^ I'm still almost a complete beginner when it comes to HTML sites so I'm just messing around while I learn. I'm hoping in the future to cut down some of the image sizes and whatnot so it loads faster for people trying to access on older devices.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi