Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @402.44 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 65/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☞ ∙ Life on the Web
| | |-+  Share your desk!

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print
Author Topic: Share your desk!  (Read 5922 times)
Nikodile
Casual Poster ⚓︎

loosey goosey

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2024 @790.19 »

this is my favourite part of my desk  :grin:

That is so awesome! Love miniature electronics so seeing this is so incredible. Never thought of having a miniature buddy computer on the same desk as my main computer, very cool.

3lsie
Casual Poster ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: elsie

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2024 @939.32 »

my desk is a chaotic mess and i absolutely love it. the cable management is absolutely garbage!! :defrag:

the steam deck dock is a recent addition, i thought it wouldnt fit for the longest time and kept it upstairs, where i would only be for sleeping typcially. now that i have it where i usually am, its influenced me to use it more frequently.

i have Too. Many. Plushies. and it makes it so that whenever i need to add something to the desk, plushie or not, i have to reorganize basically everything and i am all here for it.

and yes i do have essentially three keyboards lmao

I love this way of displaying your plushie collection!

Here's my desk - it fits my laptop, keyboard and pen tablet, and I like how it looks, I just wish it was a bit deeper.

My prized possession is my Alphinaud coaster from FFXIV FanFest.  :4u:

* IMG_2218 (1) (1).jpg (255.59 kB, 4032x3024 - viewed 21 times.)
littlesecret

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2024 @827.03 »

I LOVE THIS TOPIC!!!

This is my current desk set up. I like it a lot because its cozy, its next to big windows, and theres room to be messy, but its not personalized at all cus its my brothers set up that I've just taken over since I've moved back home. I need to add some more of my own things

This second pic was in my last apartment, it was tiny but extremely cute and cozy. Rip to all the old desks and working spaces and past rooms
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024 @832.04 by littlesecret » Logged
Misanthropic Monster™
Full Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

iMood: Misanthropic

View Profile WWW

bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2024 @691.90 »

My desk, in what I call my Goblin Cave. It's where I also work remotely from home too (though my work laptop is tucked away as I am on a short vacation currently haha)

TheFrugalGamer
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2024 @594.26 »

My desk, in what I call my Goblin Cave. It's where I also work remotely from home too (though my work laptop is tucked away as I am on a short vacation currently haha)

I adore everything about this *chef's kiss*. As a Halloween lover myself, I now have some inspiration for my ultimate desktop. Your green controller/stand/fidget toy (?) also reminds me so much of the "slime" trend of the late 90's that I grew up with. Lovely isopod sculpture too!

Misanthropic Monster™
Full Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

View Profile WWW

bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2024 @604.88 »

I adore everything about this *chef's kiss*. As a Halloween lover myself, I now have some inspiration for my ultimate desktop. Your green controller/stand/fidget toy (?) also reminds me so much of the "slime" trend of the late 90's that I grew up with. Lovely isopod sculpture too!

THANK YOU!!

I am a huge lover of 90s gross out toys and slime and retro Nickelodeon so that all sorta ties into my general office aesthetic aswell hah  :cheesy: I am just super stoked someone out there appreciates my lil' style. I'd love to see whatever kind of office space you create for yourself based on anything that inspired you from my lil' space  :loved:  :loved:

Oh and that isopod is actually really rad, it's fully articulated so can roll into a ball. My friend got it for me when he went to Japan, it's  from a really popular line of gashapon over there called 'Bandai DANGO MUSHI Isopod Collectible' - I think you can find them on eBay and suchlike but for much more extortionate prices than my buddy paid on the gashapon machine!

It comes in handy as a sensory fidget toy  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:

Misanthropic Monster™
Full Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

View Profile WWW

bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2024 @647.69 »

I LOVE THIS TOPIC!!!

This is my current desk set up. I like it a lot because its cozy, its next to big windows, and theres room to be messy, but its not personalized at all cus its my brothers set up that I've just taken over since I've moved back home. I need to add some more of my own things

This second pic was in my last apartment, it was tiny but extremely cute and cozy. Rip to all the old desks and working spaces and past rooms

Your mug for tea/coffee is melting my heart. I needed to say this.

Misanthropic Monster™
Full Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

View Profile WWW

bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2024 @648.88 »

woahh im jelly! behold my smol foldable table with my smol 13'' laptop that i do everything on. it's resting on a lil box for airflow >_>'' (my *actual* desk is occupied by my partner since he has an actual computer lol). most of the stickers are from mini super sticker club !!

I am weak for those Lisa Frank looking stickers  :dunno:

Misanthropic Monster™
Full Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

View Profile WWW

bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2024 @650.16 »

How do you find gaming and working in the same space? I struggle with it personally.

I've been working remotely now for about 4 years and honestly I love it - but then I am horribly antisocial offline.

I have never had much issue with it myself but I know everyone is different. Once I turn my work laptop off and pop it under my desk, I am then in 'home mode' and don't even think about work when gaming on my actual personal computer.

I can't handle leaving my house and being in an alien environment to work - physically around humans who can perceive me and stuff. I can't deal with it lol.

Misanthropic Monster™
Full Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

View Profile WWW

bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2024 @652.38 »

This is my current setup !  :pc: 
I used to have a double CRT monitor setup but one of them died   :ohdear:
I still like the current one on the left though !  :smile:

The nostalgia hits hard seeing this... my old 90s to early '00s set up was basically like that haha! Just with more clutter around the desk in the way of boglins and HeMan toys.

Misanthropic Monster™
Full Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

View Profile WWW

bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2024 @653.23 »

oooh i LOVE looking at all your desks, aaaah it brings me joy, hahah.

Also, I took these pics wit some low budget canon digital camera hahah

my main desk

my other desk

Oooh what's in the vivarium on your other desk?

Misanthropic Monster™
Full Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

View Profile WWW

bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2024 @653.52 »

Here's mine. Very simple lol

I use this both for college and just whenever I want to surf the internet. The blue laptop is unfortunately a chromebook I've had since high school. Only reason I still have it is because I've gotten too used to using it to draw. :sad:
Anyways. Not much going on here because I don't have much room LOL

I have that same Plague doctor plush haha

DiffydaDude
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Wanna be like :grin: but instead I'm like :sad:

Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

20% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #72 on: April 13, 2024 @3.14 »

I have that same Plague doctor plush haha

Hey you know you can have multiple quotes in one forum post, right? You click "multi quote" on all the posts you want to quote, and then you click "quote", and you'll have all the quotes you want in your post

shevek
Sr. Member ⚓︎

˚₊⁀꒷₊˚︰₊︶꒦꒷₊⊹︰꒷

iMood: daintyeco

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #73 on: April 13, 2024 @313.59 »

I've recently changed my desk setup and consolidated my work and private laptop into one station :smile:
Now my U-Shaped desk is a bit more free for other stuff, and I love my many screens, and not having to type on laptop anymore.
I flip the left screen between horizontal and vertical depending on what I need right now.

Odo was just an idea. Shevek is the proof.
Misanthropic Monster™
Full Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

View Profile WWW

bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2024 @967.20 »

Hey you know you can have multiple quotes in one forum post, right? You click "multi quote" on all the posts you want to quote, and then you click "quote", and you'll have all the quotes you want in your post

:blush:  :blush:  :blush:  I appreciate the advice haha I will make sure I do that next time.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Oo Animal Crossing Towns oO - Share your town!

Started by MelooonBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 8
Views: 2041
Last post November 07, 2023 @41.97
by soapfriendo
Share your local artists!

Started by GuestBoard © ∙ Music Room

Replies: 6
Views: 1337
Last post October 12, 2023 @676.18
by DiffydaDude
Underappreciated YouTube Channels You Want to Share

Started by GuestBoard ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

Replies: 48
Views: 3893
Last post April 11, 2024 @823.52
by Misanthropic Monster™

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi