Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 19, 2024 - @617.89 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 55/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  Weird/unique pages on your website?!

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Weird/unique pages on your website?!  (Read 1304 times)
jadefyre
Casual Poster ⚓︎

now that's something I can hyperfixate on

Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2023 @753.38 »

I have an alternate 'index' page for testing out some homepage things I was looking at. It's still mostly the base layout and I don't actively work on it since I don't need it, but thanks to this thread I decided to add a surreptitious link to it on one of the letters in my footer text :D

It's here if you wanna go directly to it, or you can check it out from my regular index's footer here  :cool:

Kallistero
Jr. Member ⚓︎

SOON.

View Profile WWW

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2023 @975.94 »

I've been making visual art out of my entire site, and my latest piece is the esoteric structure of my links page:cheesy:  I don't think I've ever seen another page quite like it. Mouse over a bubble to see the link's text, and doing that will also make the portal clickable. I custom-made the art & animations for each bubble, based on themes I found on everyone's sites. Though, that was all also a learning process for me, so you can sometimes tell which ones I did first. Still a pretty unique page in my estimation, though!

No pomegranates. If anyone messages me, and I found out they're a pomegranate, I will ask them to leave! :angry:
Thorn
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2023 @476.48 »

I made a page that's a list of non punk songs you can still have a mosh pit to. The ones currently on there are the ones I can think of at the moment, though I'm always open to adding more songs if they fit.

OwO Like a scientist
UwU like a punk
>w< like an anarchist
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Website size

Started by RolyBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 59
Views: 5390
Last post March 30, 2024 @910.61
by Semper
What are some of your favorite 404 pages?

Started by Icey!Board ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 14
Views: 3090
Last post April 13, 2024 @766.34
by oerrorpage
Website example page

Started by Icey!Board ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 3
Views: 1837
Last post December 16, 2021 @285.10
by cinni

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi