Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @801.49
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 199.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's only life! :dog: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1154 times)
Sinclair-Speccy
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


Do nothing, say nothing, be nothing
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
Matrix: Chat!
iMood: SinclairSpeccy

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Spring, 13 Apr 2023 @226 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello there! Who am I? Online I am known as Sinclair-Speccy, a combination of the ZX Spectrum and the popular nickname for the ZX Spectrum. People also use Speccy, Sinclair and Alphonse online for me.

If we drift away from the internet my name is Sinclair. My last name, country and other personal information aren't important to post here.

I have a penchant for vintage technology like mainframes (IBM 704, CDC 6500, Whirlwind I, etc) and microcomputers (Mark-8, MK14, etc). In terms of hardware and setup I own, my main computer is a Windows 10 Lenovo machine. Not the most powerful machine but it gets the job done.

I came here after some time the Yesterweb came crashing down.

In terms of interests...

Music

Vaporwave: Windows96
Synthwave: Dynatron
Darksynth: Carpenter Brut, Dan Terminus
Phonk: KSLV Noh, $WERVE!, EVVORTEX
Experimental music: Frums
 
Likes...:

Retro tech
World building
Mythology
Spicy food
Fancy fashion like 1800s styled clothes
Magical Renegades
 
Dislikes...:

Manipulators
This one person who was a asshole to me
My school saying they would get onto something but they never do -_-
Nuts
Most students at school. They seem to act like a hivemind listening to trash music and thinking they are hot shit.

I’ll be glad to meet you all!

Logged

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/427631355137097729/1027346991166005309/win95-What_do_you_mean_you_dont_use_Yggdrasil_Linux.png

Alphonse
Sinclair
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 14 Apr 2023 @007 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Speccy welcome to the forum :pc:

I actually have a Spectrum, but Iv never turned it on :omg: (I don't have a power supply for it or any accessories) It's a future project!

Dynatron is very cool, I had a major dynatron moment back in 2018  :grin:

18th-century fashion is super cool! I'm a big fan of Bernidet Banner's youtube channel, where she makes historical clothing!

Whats your fav spicy food?? Hope you enjoy the forum  :4u:

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: Have a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3fwoggiecurious fish
Sinclair-Speccy
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


Do nothing, say nothing, be nothing
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
Matrix: Chat!
iMood: SinclairSpeccy

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 14 Apr 2023 @301 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Speccy welcome to the forum :pc:

I actually have a Spectrum, but Iv never turned it on :omg: (I don't have a power supply for it or any accessories) It's a future project!

Dynatron is very cool, I had a major dynatron moment back in 2018  :grin:

18th-century fashion is super cool! I'm a big fan of Bernidet Banner's youtube channel, where she makes historical clothing!

Whats your fav spicy food?? Hope you enjoy the forum  :4u:

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

As for us, Sinclair prefers spicy noodles but I love these one brand's spicy chips and spicy noodles

Logged

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/427631355137097729/1027346991166005309/win95-What_do_you_mean_you_dont_use_Yggdrasil_Linux.png

Alphonse
Sinclair
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe