Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @774.76
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 226.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's the silly things you'll remember :trash: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Finally getting to use this forum in the wake of the Yesterweb shutdown


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Finally getting to use this forum in the wake of the Yesterweb shutdown  (Read 1169 times)
hinafaery77
Newbie
*
View Profile


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: Spring, 17 Apr 2023 @512 » Toggle Font Embed

Hey all! You probably remember me from the Yesterweb as that annoying anarchist named after a traditional Japanese doll who always infodumped about ancient Mesopotamia, Visual Kei and retro UI. Well, I'm here finally!

For those who don't know me already; Hi! I'm Hina, as in the doll, and I'm just stuck in the past and (trying but failing to) having a blast!

I listen to old music, primarily 90s Visual Kei and old Hip-Hop, obsess about ancient cultures, cool architecture, and reminisce on the beautiful tech designs of the past!

I hope to have a good time here and I hope y'all enjoy me lol
:transport:[/i]

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/zsrtwla.png
Sinclair-Speccy
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


Do nothing, say nothing, be nothing
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
Matrix: Chat!
iMood: SinclairSpeccy

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 17 Apr 2023 @523 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome!

Logged

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/427631355137097729/1027346991166005309/win95-What_do_you_mean_you_dont_use_Yggdrasil_Linux.png

Alphonse
Sinclair
Cele
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 17 Apr 2023 @705 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome! When it comes to Mesopotamia, I did once write a big post on here defending the Epic of Gilgamesh :grin:

Logged

https://64.media.tumblr.com/f339750d47b841f86b411f210c89bc48/a3f9ac693d24060d-e8/s400x600/2fce684b29380077b902465628201ec7b63f98ff.png
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/userbar/7fa851235decd83fb1f04728a2473956.png
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/userbar/f082aecc2519321c0a13c39f701907bf.png
https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/gothorita.gif
TheFrugalGamer
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
See A Bug Summer 2025 ParticipantGreat Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 18 Apr 2023 @065 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome! When it comes to Mesopotamia, I did once write a big post on here defending the Epic of Gilgamesh :grin:

I remember that, it was really good! (it's here if anyone's curious)

Welcome to the forums, Hina! I'm pretty sure I've seen you around and I recognize your sig. Good to have you here!

Logged


Artifact Swap: Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Pink TulipEmerald OreAquamarine
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #4 on: Spring, 18 Apr 2023 @593 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi hina, welcome to the forum  :4u:

Ah yes, we had a Mesopotamia moment a few weeks ago  :tongue: I think it's really interesting to compare the web to ancient civilizations and think about how people in thousands of years might look at the web today. We are The Epic of the Web  :eyes:

Whats your favourite historical artefact?

Hope you enjoy your time here!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: Have a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3fwoggiecurious fish
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe