Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @67.18 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 21/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 933.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: Love is not possession  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  Hello, everyone!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello, everyone!  (Read 509 times)
Luminescent
Casual Poster

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: July 26, 2023 @68.60 »

Hi! I'm Luminescent (Lum for short). To be honest, I had been lurking around here for a while before I decided to make an account.

Anyway, my pronouns are he/him, and I'm in my late twenties. I'm into anime and manga,--I've been really enjoying Bocchi the Rock! lately--video games, reading, cats and otters, and playing music (piano and bass mainly). I write instrumental music too every once in a while. And I have a lot more hobbies that I switch between pretty often, when I get bored of the ones I already have, heh.

Nice to meet you all!  :cheesy:
OneMillionFurries
Full Member ⚓︎

Gettin silly with it

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

specimenThanks for being rad!:0 its one million furriesFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2023 @76.68 »

Hey Lum! Nice to meet ya too and welcome to the forums!! :D What's your favorite breed of cat? Or do you just like all cats equally?

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2023 @12.86 »

Hi Lum, welcome to the forum! Hope you have a swell time here  :smile:

Lum is a cool word and I enjoy saying it  :happy:

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Luminescent
Casual Poster

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2023 @87.55 »

Hey Lum! Nice to meet ya too and welcome to the forums!! :D What's your favorite breed of cat? Or do you just like all cats equally?

Hmm, well I do have a soft spot for hairless cats lately! That being said, I have the softest spot for my own cat. I'm not sure what breed he is, but he's mostly grey with a white chest and white paws.

Hi Lum, welcome to the forum! Hope you have a swell time here  :smile:

Lum is a cool word and I enjoy saying it  :happy:

Thank you, thank you! I think it's a cool word too, and I'm glad you like it.  :cool:

And thank you both for the welcome messages!  :cheesy:
johnnyfangs

undead crooner

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2023 @764.63 »

Hi Lum! I showed Bocchi the Rock to my anime club and fell in love with it! I need to watch more but I genuinely love the portrayal of social anxiety and the characters are so cute.
Luminescent
Casual Poster

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2023 @830.28 »

Hi Lum! I showed Bocchi the Rock to my anime club and fell in love with it! I need to watch more but I genuinely love the portrayal of social anxiety and the characters are so cute.

Hiya! Ooooh, I always thought anime clubs sounded fun, but I never ended up joining one. But yes! I agree completely. I think they portray it so well. Ryo is my favorite character, by the way; I think she's funny. I'm seven episodes in now  :grin:  and I still think it's really good!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi