Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @271.49 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 28/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  what game do u want to play but havent yet?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: what game do u want to play but havent yet?  (Read 8358 times)
zawieja
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Call me Ren!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Epic Cat AwardFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2024 @485.73 »

there's so many that i've always wanted to play but never got around to because i don't know where to begin or i don't own the system for it  :sad:

• sonic the hedgehog
  • silent hill
  • metal gear solid
  • baldur's gate 3
  • hollow knight
  • system shock
  • ai the somnium files
  • boneworks

to name a few :ok:

Hollow Knight is one of my favorite games ever! I really hope you will get to play it one day!  :ha:

My list is also getting pretty long... For the biggest contenders - I most likely will play Octopath Traveller soon, I wanted to give Persona 1 and Persona Q games a try, and check out some more classic SNES games, like Secret of Mana and Breath of Fire.

─── °∘❉∘° ───

─── °∘❉∘° ───
BlackMageGaming
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!Black Mage HatJoined 2024!
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2024 @682.09 »

The Yakuza series, I've only played Yakuza 0 and Yakuza: Like A Dragon, but I really want to play every game in the series! It always goes on sale for super cheap, but I want to own the games physically so I can play them on console.

I absolutely LOVED Yakuza: Like A Dragon, because it was a JRPG, and the story was amazing!
Also, I know about the Judgement games, but I know even less about them compared to what I know about the Yakuza series. Are they worth playing? If so, should I play any games in any order?

"The joy of living far outweighs the fear of death."
~ Black Mage #288

julian-is-alive
Newbie ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2024 @160.91 »

I really wanna play ULTRAKILLL!!! it looks so fuckin fun, I played some roblox game that was similar in mechanics to ULTRAKILLLL! and it was already a blast so I really wanna play it. buut i dont feel like spending money on games right now... I say as I recklessly spend my money on public auction computers to mess around with.

- the roblox game in question
mozelle
Casual Poster ⚓︎

she/her 🦄 unicorn <33 ૮˶• ﻌ •˶ა ./づ~ 🦴

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: sprinkleshojo

View Profile WWW

Shoujo 4everJoined 2024!
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2024 @911.17 »

abt 50000000000000 milion visual novels but I've just bought yume Nikki . so exciyed . the music is a fave alwayst
 :transport:  :transport:

caracalled

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: caracalled

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2024 @350.10 »

I got a ps vita recently so I've been playing a lot on that but the main two games I wanna play on it are Boku no Natsuyasumi 1 and Doko Demo Issho. Unfortunately, both are Japanese only releases and were never translated. I learned some Japanese (specifically to play these games lmao) but I don't think I'm anywhere near a point where I could play them TTwTT

I say as I recklessly spend my money on public auction computers to mess around with.

- the roblox game in question

oh my god you get computers at public auctions thats so cool..... TTvTT
I've never seen Ultrakill b4 but I love watching this kind of Shooter! It looks like those ps2-looking movement shooters FunkE recommends on his YT channel sometimes. Actually I just looked it up and the first game recommended in the video is Ultrakill so ig I did see it before BWAHAHA Video 1 Video 2 (this is the one with Ultrakill but beware of Spoilers) Video 3
You might really like these if you like movement shooters!

Should get my partner into those hehehe

bby
Jr. Member ⚓︎

take my memories of her with u

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: bumblebear
iMood: dahliahawthorne
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #65 on: August 25, 2024 @602.04 »

definitely dark souls series/elden ring + cuphead due to difficulty. i'll probably play them with easy mode mods if i ever buy them. i play games for the story so i have no shame for using stuff like that or console commands.

also non-nintendo console exclusives. i'd rather wait for them to potentially come to pc. the only reason i even bought a ps2/ps3/psp back in the day was for silent hill  :skull: . at least with switch there's more nintendo exclusive series i'm into. i don't want to buy a ps4 just for bloodborne if i play everything else on my pc.

makeup and stickers and ponies and myspace.com melonland.net! :ozwomp:

:sleep::wizard::happy:

:4u: digital pet hoard
:mail: wanna be pen pals?
Silly Goober
Newbie ⚓︎

Rawr X3

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: silly_goober

View Profile WWW

Just A Silly GooberJoined 2024!
« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2024 @849.39 »

Omg def Quake Live!!!
[/color][/i][/b]

nuclearblues
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Heaven is a very large and interesting place

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: nuclearblues
iMood: nuclearblues

View Profile WWW

Cassettes !Joined 2024!
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2024 @89.94 »

up until recently it was deadly premonition, but I got that a few days ago and have been playing it. I guess now it's grim fandango, which a friend bought for me as an early birthday present and I am going to hop on as soon as I finish dp. I love point and click adventures.

soju

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

Joined 2023!
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2024 @762.11 »

I've got a huge backlog of games I *want* to play, but I'll almost certainly never get around to beating all of them. on the top of my list are:
  • Baldur's Gate 3
  • Psychonauts 2
  • Bayonetta
  • Bomb Rush Cyberfunk
  • FINAL FANTASY IV
  • killer7
  • Tales of Symphonia
  • Sonic Adventure 2
  • Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

up until recently it was deadly premonition, but I got that a few days ago and have been playing it. I guess now it's grim fandango, which a friend bought for me as an early birthday present and I am going to hop on as soon as I finish dp. I love point and click adventures.

How's Deadly Premonition? I own it on but have yet to try it. Looks really interesting, but I've heard the PC port is pretty janky.

:transport: SPREAD LOVE, NOT HATE!
nuclearblues
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Heaven is a very large and interesting place

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: nuclearblues
iMood: nuclearblues

View Profile WWW

Cassettes !Joined 2024!
« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2024 @850.91 »

How's Deadly Premonition? I own it on but have yet to try it. Looks really interesting, but I've heard the PC port is pretty janky.

pretty fun so far! it's unbelievably reminiscent of twin peaks (which is my favorite show) but much more outwardly horror-based tonally. the combat is unbelievably janky, the graphics are... rough even by the standards of the time it released, and there are a lot of stretches of absolutely nothing happening, but I don't really mind those things. it's very interestingly written and the characters are very charming. the mystery is very well established thus far. the things people say about the PC port are absolutely true, but there are workarounds. by using DPFix, running it in windows 98 compatibility mode, and making sure it's in windowed mode, I've managed to almost completely avoid crashes. I've also heard it has a memory leak issue, but if I encounter crashes because of that then I'll just use a patch to up its allowed memory usage so long as it doesn't require too much (my laptop isn't really intended for gaming). my tolerance for crashes and framerate issues is considerably high though, I put 200 hours into fallout: new vegas' infamously terrible PS3 port.

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

bloodlines is absolutely PHENOMENAL by the way. I don't know much about VTM other than having friends who are into the tabletop game, but it's such a solid RPG. it relies heavily on idiot plot at times and the dialogue is a bit painfully edgy but I adore it. absolute masterclass in atmosphere.

halcybutton
Jr. Member ⚓︎

i may be cringe but i am free

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: halcybutton
iMood: halcybutton
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2024 @282.81 »

hmmm, i've got a few:
  • baldur's gate 3
  • fallout new vegas
  • oneshot
  • tales from the borderlands (the first one)
  • silent hill
  • ni no kuni
  • oxenfree
  • baba is you
  • no straight roads

some of these i own and just haven't gotten around to playing, but most i am unable to currently play due to system restrictions or money  :ok: 

HALCYON 
it/he/ey - EST
BlazingCobaltX
Full Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: blazingcobaltx

View Profile WWW

Suck At Something September - Did It!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2024 @483.03 »

Last month I bought three new games: The Shin Chan vacation game, Bomb Rush Cyberfunk, and the Ace Attorney Investigations collection. All as an impulse purchase, but I regret it a little as I can only play on the weekends. It's gonna take like a year to play all of these - and that's not even considering the other games I have on backlog.

Memory
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2024 @201.20 »

I have quite a few I'd like to start (and complete 100%....)

• Horizon Zero Dawn (technically I did play this but I only played a little bit in the intro on console and it's been years since I got into it so it'll be like a whole new experience haha)
  • Yakuza series, (I played Like A Dragon but I need to actually lock in and play them fully.)
  • Baldur's Gate 3
  • Outer Worlds (I know people said it was underwhelming but I liked that I seen from it)
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • DOOM 2016 + DOOM Eternal (I need to get ready for when DOOM: The Dark Ages comes out)
  • Prodeus
  • Animal Well
  • Pizza Tower

This is such a small snippet of my full list. It takes me so long to get into a new game.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

MelonEngine - Mini Three.js Game Engine

Started by MelooonBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 1
Views: 2269
Last post February 22, 2022 @261.66
by ellievoyyd
Ozwomps Voyage - Playable edition development journal!

Started by MelooonBoard ⚛︎ ∙ MelonLand Projects

Replies: 21
Views: 6607
Last post February 27, 2022 @128.44
by ellievoyyd
What are you playing (or have finished)?

Started by ObspogonBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 208
Views: 20931
Last post September 28, 2024 @506.81
by ajazz

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi