Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 10 Oct 2026 - @359.61
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy: Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello world!!!!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello world!!!!  (Read 954 times)
Riqo
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


Son fantasmas, somos fantasmas
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Rock CreatureHelix CreatureTopazParticipated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Summer, 15 Aug 2023 @162 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing well! :grin:

My name is Riqo, my pronouns are he/him, and I am a teen who loooooves to draw, play video games, and nap!

I am a huge fan of Yume Nikki!!! It's one of my favorite games ever!!! I adore its imagery, art, characters, music, and so on!!! :grin:

I am also a huge fan of Yume 2kki, a fangame that is meant to act as a sequel to the original Yume Nikki! I adore this one just as much as its predecessor, maybe even more :omg:!

Those 2 games are incredibly special to me, though there are lots more I love as well! Brawl Stars, Hylics, and OFF, just to name a few!

I adore drawing as well, you can check out my art on my Tumblr if you'd like :grin: (My username is Nasunikki!)

I've never been in a forum before, so I hope to have a lovely time here at Melonland! :grin:

Logged

https://file.garden/ZZRYO6U5uT7zKf_Y/owl.png
Screw it, that died, it was good, but it died, and everything good dies.
Let's fix this the way we can, that's it.

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 16 Aug 2023 @127 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Riqo, welcome to the forum  :4u:

Wow you've never been on a forum?? Tumblr is kinda a forum I guess. although its also kinda a blog.. omg life is confusing sometimes  :drat:

OMG what is this picture on your site and why is it a dream life  :ozwomp: ??
https://64.media.tumblr.com/aaecb4a7cf0c6103e7a99c227c5a3dc2/4b464c3bc9efbe30-c3/s1280x1920/5a208262573f21ffa9db2d6ccb238ae23ed7bf84.jpg

In exchange for your picture, I give you; THE RATS  :ha:
https://nonit.me/external/images/rats.jpeg

I hope you have a lovely time here toooo!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: Have a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
Riqo
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


Son fantasmas, somos fantasmas
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Rock CreatureHelix CreatureTopazParticipated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 16 Aug 2023 @231 » Toggle Font Embed

omg life is confusing sometimes 
It really is!! :ohdear:

OMG what is this picture on your site and why is it a dream life   ??
I found this one on tumblr :grin: Such joy is found upon seeing these stuffed animals play and have fun! :grin:

In exchange for your picture, I give you; THE RATS 
OMG!!! This picture is lovely!!! I wish I was there just so I can jump into the pile of stuffed rats ... I bet it would be awesome!!! :ok: I'm totally gonna put this as my next featured image .. Thank you for showing it to me :grin:

And of course, thank you for the warm welcome!!! :grin:

Logged

https://file.garden/ZZRYO6U5uT7zKf_Y/owl.png
Screw it, that died, it was good, but it died, and everything good dies.
Let's fix this the way we can, that's it.

Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe