Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @684.28 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  hello :)

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hello :)  (Read 458 times)
Memory
« on: August 16, 2023 @597.41 »

hi, im mari and i just joined this forum today. i never used a forum before so this will be my first time haha
i found this forum through a neocities site, and joined it shortly after. i have a site ive been working on, and thought that this forum could be helpful when it comes to asking for help when i get stuck on any coding problems i run into.

im a little shy so i might not talk a lot at first, but as i get more comfortable ill speak more. my interests are games, art, and music. nice to meet you :)
Memory
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2023 @612.71 »

Hi Mari, it's nice to meet you! Welcome to the forum  :dive: !!!

This forum is very helpful when it comes to code/web related questions! It's kind of our thing  :dive: and everyone has been incredibly kind and welcoming in my experience! In any case, I wish you lots of luck with working on your site and I hope you have fun!

There's no rush to talk, take it easy and get comfortable first! Though if you'd like, I'd love to hear what your top 3 favourite games are!

◖ ⊹  ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ —  ࣪ ׅ୧ You got: Awhe's Welcome Pack!  :dive:  ୨⸼ – ׂׅ——ׂׅ—ׂׅ  ⊹ ◗
- Small reminder that the forum closes every Monday. Do not be alarmed! We'll be back every Tuesday!
Memory
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2023 @656.68 »

thank you very much! glad to hear that its welcoming ^^

my top 3 favorite games, or rather franchises are:

sonic
pokemon
and smash bros  :grin:  , i have a lot of fun playing these games
Memory
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2023 @714.02 »

my top 3 favorite games, or rather franchises are:

sonic
pokemon
and smash bros  :grin: , i have a lot of fun playing these games
Good selection! I grew up playing mostly Pokemon, my favourite being grass and bug types :D What's your favourite? Either type or Pokemon!

Though for some reason I have a vendetta against Mario... :evil:
Memory
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2023 @778.29 »

heh i see cx i used to be a huge mario fan as a kid but as i grew up i suppose i got bored of the franchise a bit after i took interest in new ones. my favorite type is fire  :grin: as for my favorite pokemon, my favorites are flaaffy and flareon!
Memory
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2023 @537.74 »

my favorite type is fire   as for my favorite pokemon, my favorites are flaaffy and flareon!
Ohhh they're such good picks! I really underutilise fire types... I don't think I've picked a single fire started in my time playing Pokémon! I tend to prioritise my Pokémon by how cute they are :ha:...

In any case, I hope you have a good time here!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi