Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 10 Oct 2026 - @287.66
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's the silly things you'll remember :trash: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hey hey I’m new


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hey hey I’m new  (Read 1175 times)
Memory
Guest

« on: Summer, 03 Aug 2023 @619 » Embed

.

« Last Edit: Spring, 10 Mar 2024 @572 by Memory » Logged
plantovision
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


born to ":3" forced to ":)"
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: plantovision
Itch.io: My Games

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 03 Aug 2023 @631 » Toggle Font Embed

Heyo!! :cheerR:

I recently got into taking care of plants

Are you doing gardening stuff, or houseplants? I'm no good when it comes to plants, but my parents run a houseplant business, so I constantly live in a jungle of a house X3.

Logged

Quote
born to be silly, forced to be stupid
https://plantovision.neocities.org/Buttons/Button.pnghttps://plantovision.neocities.org/Buttons/EvergreenButton.pnghttps://plantovision.neocities.org/Buttons/ButtonAnti.png
Memory
Guest

« Reply #2 on: Summer, 03 Aug 2023 @648 » Embed

Heyo!! :cheerR:

Are you doing gardening stuff, or houseplants? I'm no good when it comes to plants, but my parents run a houseplant business, so I constantly live in a jungle of a house X3.

Hey hey! Houseplants  :smile:

I heard about a “Plant Festival” happening in my city last year and figured I could buy something. Since then I plan to go there every time they visit. It’s probably something similar to what your parents do, haha  :cheesy:  They have various kinds of plants which are taken from individual gardeners, so they are healthy unlike the supermarket ones.

For now I don’t have many of them though living in an apartment on the east side limits my choices for plants kind of  :sad:

Logged
strayland
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 03 Aug 2023 @663 » Embed

Welcome! Your site is awesome. :omg:

What's your favorite OS, and is it the one you use the most/run right now?

Logged
Memory
Guest

« Reply #4 on: Summer, 15 Aug 2023 @781 » Embed

So sorry for a late reply!! I didn't see the unread replies tab until now  :drat:

Welcome! Your site is awesome. :omg:

Thank youuuuu  :loved:

What's your favorite OS, and is it the one you use the most/run right now?

I think my favourite OS is..... Manjaro XFCE! It's quite stable despite being based on Arch and customizing its looks is quite easy (maybe it's just me hehe  :cheesy: ). It ran quite well on my old laptop, though I moved to Linux Mint there because I wanted to run certain steam games, but didn't have any luck as my laptop has too old graphics card :defrag: And now I'm too lazy to reinstall it back.

However on daily basis I use MacOS now, which I still need to learn to use, but from the usability perspective Manjaro and many other linuxes are easier to use for me. Maybe I'm old fashioned and prefer the retro way of managing programs haha

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe