Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @61.72 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 22/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 939.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  o/ hello friends!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: o/ hello friends!  (Read 507 times)
pc9801x

computer alien cat

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: September 03, 2023 @531.50 »

hi! i'm zero, i'm 18, i go by many aliases online: mostly cvrsed, goiioo4 and floppydisk (the l should really be an i..) and i use they/them pronouns. i don't know what exactly i would label myself as, but i do enjoy creating music, programming, and also drawing and creating videos too! i'm very very interested in retro computing, especially soundchips. the SID6582 and the YM2612 are my favourites! i love cats, anime, touhou, rhythm games, programming.. really a lot of things. i've recently really gotten into tokusatsu movies! i am an avid hater of anti-aliasing..

i'm also a linux user.. please install debian and join us now and share the software!! survey says you'll be free hackers...

i'm the webmaster of https://00010010.org (18 is my lucky number) - i have no clue just yet on what to do with the landing page, but hopefully it should be easy enough to navigate! i have a lot to update regarding the subdomains, so expect a lot to change soon. (as per programmer stereotypes i am bad at designing) - i've been doing web related stuff since 2020! (well technically since 2016, but that was only making html files on my computer and opening them in my browser..)

i plan to start a uni course very soon in games development, its something i have been really interested in for a lot of my life. i am currently working on a shmup game which i plan to release at least late next year!

i'm very much a lurker, but i will try my best to talk here!!
its very nice to meet you all c:

« Last Edit: September 03, 2023 @559.70 by Melooon » Logged

visit visit now!!!
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2023 @564.56 »

Hi zero, welcome to the forum  :4u:

Ooph that must be a difficult url to get people to remeber  :tongue:

I did game dev for my masters; its a really tough industry, but if you are dedicated you can definitely make it if thats what you wanna do  :grin: Maybe you can make a game about installing debian with debian cannon!

Anyway, hope you enjoy the forum!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

⚑ Moderators Note ⚑
Just a small note, please avoid using memes in posts! (Particularly ones that relate to chan culture) I took out an image related to this!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
pc9801x

computer alien cat

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2023 @570.49 »

Just a small note, please avoid using memes in posts! (Particularly ones that relate to chan culture) I took out an image related to this!
ahh sorry about this!! i completely forgot about the rule pertaining to no memes TT :drat:

and yes it is a little hard to tell people about my site when it comes to sharing it via word of mouth! however there's a little patterns in the 0s (3 0s, 2 0s, 1 0s) which usually helps

visit visit now!!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi